Shadow Spartans

[MENTION=3408]Blaise[/MENTION], if you get attatched to the Spartans like I do, you'll cry at the end of Ghosts Of Onyx ; ___ ;

of course ill get attached are you kidding me?! now shhhh i dont want you to spoil the books!

o.o I've never met another person who'd get so attatched to the books.

Name: Felicity Darachu (Felicity-085, or F085)
Type of Armour: MJOLNUIR Mark VI
Armour apperance: PICTURE vvvv
Weapons: Duel knives strapped to Breast plate by neck, Duel SMGs strapped to thighs, DEFAULT: MA37 Assault Rifle, 99d-s2 Sniper Rifle strapped to back.
Speicalzations: Grenader, Close Combat
Armour abilitys: active camofluage
background: Parents both served; one on ONI and the other on Navel Command. When she was little her parents put her in the spartan program with faith it would succed. Obviously it did, come day of Graduation though the ship both her parents where on was attacked by a covenent fleet. Vowing revenge on the alien scum Felicity succeded highly as a spartan, being both and incredibly fast thinker and advanced physically.

Attachments

• Felicity.jpg
    Felicity.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3
What's the MA37 AR? If you don't mind my asking.

Just one of the many versions of the assault rife:
First entered service in 2437
basically the primary weapon
32-60 rounds; automatic

I thought it was the MA5B? And don't tell me dates, I never remember those xD

lemme check the book....................................ok there are A LOT of ARs the
MA5((32 round clip)) MA5B((60 round clip and comforable))
MA5C((More accurate but only 32 rounds))
MA5K((Less accurate much lighter, like a carbon version))
MA37((32 rounds soft easy take outs))
... so yeah, the MA5B's where used by the spartan II's in the human cocenant war but the MA37 "Being favored above the most recen upgrades thanks to its impressive resilience"

I've only ever read about the MA5B's, MA5C's (mainly used by Spartan III's if I remember right), and MA5K's which I read were only used in Earth's Defense out of desperation.

That makes sense though doesnt it? MA5Ks are pretty crappy so use them out of desperation, then the others are pretty good guns but the thing is that the personal of the UNSC choose that one over the other, it may not be mentioned but thats what the book says.

Which book? I've never even read about any MA37's.

Halo encyclopedia... got it for christmas along with halo 4 :D

I lost my xbox live, what's up with the Spartan Ops storyline? If I may ask.

dunno havent been on recently, freshman in highschool with soccer practice every day... dont get to play much v.v ill have to wait till the summer

yeah really v.v.... well i can wait, i love soccer so its okay :)

10 years now and ballet for 2 years before :D

Psssssshhhh... over achiever >...> xD I'm sure I spelt that wrong but whatever.