Shadow Spartans

XD Lawlz, know much about Halo? More than what playing the games will teach you I mean e...e

Eh i have red the books.. well some of them and played the games i don't remember much sooooooo yea... >.>

I've read almost every book .____. and haven't forgotten most of the stories. Super fanboy Dx

Lol im a bleach, wolf's rain, black rock shooter, angel beats, D.N Angel, naruto, and dead man wonderland SUPER Fanboy.

I've only watched like three of those, and am dying to watch Wolf's Rain ; ___ ;

fjashfunweajsi!!!! WOLF'S RAIN IS FUCKING UNBELEAVIBLY AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! It's sad in three episodes it actually made me cry.

The end of Halo: Ghosts of Onyx made me cry.

Hey if you want you can join my wolf's rain roleplay. What do you say?

I don't know a thing about Wolf's Rain though, other than it's awesome and a MUST-SEE-OR-I'LL-DIE kinda thing.

allright do you know of anybody who does know and has watched wolf's rain?

DUDE!!! I wanna join! Let me get home on my laptop ad I'll join!! \(^^)/

OF COURSE!!! Well the halo one, I friking love halo!!

Ima flicking gamer nerd!! Love halo best game ever! \(^^)/

Blaise made me lul. And yes I know someone who knows Wolf's Rain. Why do you ask?

Lul? Lol idk what that is.... Did you laugh for a good thing?

Because i need somebody to help me get my wolf's rain roleplay started off before it gets put into the rp graveyard.

Lul is the same thing as Lol, and yes I laughed for a good thing, your being extatic about the Halo was humorous. ^^ and I'll ask her if she wants to join or not. Does it matter if she's a pro roleplayer?

She atleast needs to post two lines i don't like one liner's... even though I do it myself and i hate it too.