Shadow Spartans

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She'll likely post a paragraph, I actually have to ask her to tone her skill down when we rp. Lawl

Well that's perfect the only thing is she will have to make her own character or play blue.

Try not to get your hopes up, she might not join. But I'll see what I can do.

Allright then.if she says yes ill send you the link so you can send it to her.

I wonder if we're able to have two characters..

first off holy carp this blew up and its great that we have more people i will try to get it going i have to get off now was hoping to start it soon

Well at this point it looks like Shadow Team is gonna be bigger than any other Spartan Team in the Haloverse.

i think theres like 5 or six and halo reach noble team was 6

OMGz i wanna be six! jk ill figure something out sooon though

Yeah well when have games been as accurate as the books? If I remember correctly (which I probably don't 'cause I have the memory of a fish..) Master Chief's blue team was always 4, and he always divided larger teams in 4's. But again I could be wrong. and don't think I'm trying to correct your rp or anything! I was just saying, not really meaning anything.

[MENTION=3408]Blaise[/MENTION], I'm eager to read your CS!

OMG!! i have a halo encyclopedia i can look all this up!! i got it for christmas!

Well as far as names go didn't the Spartan soldiers lose their names? They became like... Kurt-051 or something... Are we gonna do that?

The Spartans kept their first names but basically lost everything else. I cried when Kurt died in Ghosts of Onyx ; __ ;

SHHHHH!! You guys SHHHH I havent finished the boooooookS!!! But yeah they kept their first name and got their tag numbers

OMG So did I Q~Q (read more) [SPOILI]And in The Flood when MC was trying to get through the Flood... I don't think a book has ever gotten my heart beating quite like that... Especially when that stupid Infection form pod literally cut INTO the MJOLNIR armor and tried to get at his neck... scary stuff...[/SPOILI]