Shadow Runners (OOC/Open)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Re: Shadow Runners

Nograd, Don't be afraid.
We're like family almost. Nobody will make fun of you! (except Werenite)

So, I suggest you, make the character just as you dream about it.
Post the demon, at least it's name and what can do;
Post the human, name and what skills does he-she have. Like, a job, or is he-she good at maths or athletism or just binge drinking.

We know you can't know beforehand what's wrong with your char.
Also we edited ours this way, talking it all among ourselves.

So, take your time and post it.

Exactly! And Hades: Sleep over RPing? *tsk tsk* ;)

Also, I apologize but I won't be here as often. I'm having busy times.
Of course I'll check daily.

It's alright! We will still love you :)

Please... Slow down a bit. I have a life outside the computer that is rather restrictive. Please do not speed post me to death...

Sorry Raiu! I think we've all had a bunch of time. Plus I have my phone. :3

Name: Desmond
Species:Human
talents: Able to fight with melee weapons very well
Looks: Dark character.jpg one eye is red because of the demon inside him. Though to him he see's his eyes normally.

Name: Nograd
Species: Demon
Powers: Speed, intelligence, strength, magic, Presuading ( spell fail)
Looks when posses a human: Basically the same as the person is looking but a few different features. Such as, Eyes are red with slits going down the eyes, teeth are sharp, and energy surround the guy. (Basically just imangine that on the human character)

it was past 2 am and I had to work the next day!
By the way I don't know if I'll be busy at work, today, but after that I may not be able to come online till monday

Sounds pretty good to me, let's wait for Katyy's opinion.
The only thing I would change to your Character is, that the demon would not always be inside him.
Only when the demon is inside, his eye turns red.
Also, just to add a bit of depth (although, not really necessary) maybe explain a short short bio. Why does he know to fight with weapons? Usually people nowadays... well most people don't grab a sword or a battleaxe and use it like a pro. I mean, it's fine that he knows, I'm just asking why out of curiosity.

YEAH YEAH CURIOUS VAMP CAT I WANT MY TUNA BLOOD AAARGGHHGGHHHh

sorry about that I've had a long day.

It looks ok. Just take up some of Werenite's advice. And also, if you could use the CS template from the beginning of the thread that would be good :)

Name:Desmond
Appearance: The pic up there
Specialty: Doesnt know yet
Role: Looking for help from the shadow runners
Choice Weapon: Two melee swords
Special Talents:Able to use melee weapons because his parents were very well trained matrial arts and melee weapon proffesionals. So they trained him.

Sorry that I haven't posted. ideas are... Bleh.

Yea go right ahead. And it's alright Raiu. Just post whatever you can. This RP is slowing down. We need to post at least once a day if you can. Even if it's only a couple of lines(though it should be more) ;)

Hey Nograd, can you try to keep your posts above 150 words? I like to keep my RP's as detailed as possible. We want the readers to know everything about the characters :)

Oh okay how can i add more to it?

Ok thank you. But please delete your last post and keep all OOC posts in this OOC thread.