Shadow Runners (OOC/Open)

I was thinking, what if Krolic was not a runner, but he could interact with teh runners, like a friend or rival, he and Bob could have meet in the past...
Just trowing out ideas, you know like Casy Jones is not a ninja turtle!

do you however allow autocratically completed actions? Such as if player A were to swing a blade and player B allowed it to hit in a combat between the two or must that be talked about between players beforehand?
I think those situations should be talked in private or at this thread, unless it's someone you been RPing for a long while and you turst eachother and know eachothers way.

callmekatyy - it's dying? never seen a thread so alive!

Werenite - you need me back, how awesome, dudes I warned I couldn't RP on weekends, been sick on monday, today I'll try to RP, if the boss is not on top of me at work alot!

Haha! Hades you're great. Good to know you're getting better anyway... don't push your luck with that boss.

Tik tok, goes the clock.
Until River kills the Doctor.

Nevermind then! @Hades: Glad to see you back! Sad to see you were sick though. And just shoot me a PM if the boss is on top of you all day. If you can that is. I totally understand. @Raiu: It does happen to us all. Just get back in the swing of things! There are no such things as pointless posts. Well.... there are... but I don't think anyone here could have one.

I don't worry much, cause I may lose the job anyways, they don't want to need me here, lol, only one of the bosses has became a friend and he's keeping me busy, so the others can't fire me.
How I wish one of those jobs you seat in the front of the computer all day doing nothing...
I have guy like that working here, the bosses are talking about firing him to, lol
I actually do stuff, but when I finish I try to have some free time for myself and I don't tell anyone, so when they storm in the office asking for the stuff, I just show them the stuff done and claim I told someone to tell them, lol.

But I already researching to get another job, where I get paid better, have a contract can actually surf the web all I like.

Right now I am a graphic designer, I have license degree, this job should be the one keeping me happy,
the other job is at a call center giving technical assistance over the phone, I would get a contract, better pay check, bonuses, plus as long as I answer my calls I can be online doing what I want and I don't need a license degree to do that, how fucked up is the system?

I was thinking, what if Krolic was not a runner, but he could interact with teh runners, like a friend or rival, he and Bob could have meet in the past...
Just trowing out ideas, you know like Casy Jones is not a ninja turtle!

That was the original idea, but since non runners cannot even see monsters i had to go with being a low powered runner, he is pretty much 100% grade a mortal save for being able to see all that go bump in the night.

I must have missed where it says only the runners see monsters, but that doesn't make much sense, like a werewolf would be invisible to regular folks?

Re: Shadow Runners

Noo. A Runner is a different breed of humans. They are not very different but they have the Sight which allows them to see the Supernatural creatures. Some of us are half-breeds of supernaturals but you don't have to be. Runners are also usually stronger and faster with better reflexes than humans and have heightened senses as well.
tada!

Not exactly invisible. He would just look like a normal human but to the Runners or other supernaturals they have distinct features that mark them as supernaturals. So like a werewolf, for example, might have claws for fingernails or bright yellow eyes, a snout, fur, etc. that humans wouldn't see. They would still be there obviously but the human's minds would block them out. Ours wouldn't

OK so what happens when the wolfy tries to um feed from the human? Still invisible? Or did you mean as long as the (in this case) werewolf is in human form? Also, I vote for some humans actually being able to see those supernatural creatures. You know, crazy people exists. We actually have those nowadays.

OH SHIT I FORGOT IT'S MY TURN TO POST.

Only in human form. And yea there are definitely people who can see them but they are written off as crazy in the human world. Often times they team up with the Runners to act as spies of sorts. And LOL. yes it is.

And after Hades posted, I'M FREAKING BACK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I finally can post something, ooooh happy day!

Btw, who is this Robert that Krolik's chara is trying to find?

Dudes, dudettes, I am having a really busy time at work and at home I don't have the means to go online, so sorry for short posts and long time to answer.

S'okay. I understand, everyone has their own life. Exceptmebutyoudidn'thearanything.