Shadow Runners (OOC/Open)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hmmm... Well I would be hinting at the :P But anywayss... you're right. Again... And rules do sound good. Sorry about how messy it is.

Also, people: GO POST! It will make Katy happyyy :D

Fabius is sort of dozing... besides there is plenty of demon experts for backup atm.
I'll post if no one else does.

Ok. I'm in the middle of posting but not really sure if Bria's going to be much help atm. XC: What would you like me to do?

I'm sorry, Katy. Didn't suscribe to this thread, silly me.

Are we allowed to rp what the other person does? :S It's happened twice and I'm kinda confused.

gosh i hope not... i reallly despise godmoding.

Nograd rped me swinging my blade at him whwn I didn't and landed an auto-hit on me.

Ohh. Got it. And no. That isn't allowed. So...

@Nograd: Please don't god mod. Unless you know for a fact that a character has completed and action, don't write about it. Also, if you're going to hit someone, give them a chance to block it. I know for a fact that my Runners could block a punch.

do you however allow autocratically completed actions? Such as if player A were to swing a blade and player B allowed it to hit in a combat between the two or must that be talked about between players beforehand?

No, I guess if A swings the blade to B, without completing the action, B can choose wheter or not the blade hits him.

Agreed. But we have to keep posting! It's dying. Let's just get past this one spot. @XC and Nograd: Can we just capture the demon or get rid of the demon or have the demon run away in the next post so we have to go back and get the Runner's up? We need to have more people awake. Half of us went to sleep.

Yep im just waiting. Also you are at the scene katy. Sooo you could try to do something. But yeah get the demon out of him and he wont remember a thing

well i was talking with someone and he just seemed to vanish

Well I was going to wait for XC to react to what happened. And I'm not really sure where Raiu went...

Ima waiting so yeah just reply whenever ill be waiting haha

That would be life calling. My muse seems to be selectively killing off the imagionation and drive of a few of my topics...

Noooo Raiuuuu.... Arla can replace your muse for a while and bellydance near your face to encourage you some posts.
XD
Dont worry, it happens to us all....
BTW, we so need Hades back.