Shadow Runners (OOC/Open)

OK OK OK- Breaking News:

I will be away until Thursday.

I my last log into this site will be in some 12 hours or so. After that, please don't cry for me guys. I said I'll be back.

Hey guys. I'm not gonna get on as much for a couple days. I haven't had a pleasant couple of days and I'm going through a rough spot at the moment. But please continue to write and I'll try to write as much as I can.

With everyone away seems things are gonna slow down...damn... get passed over for actions and now stuck in an RP lock great...

So people guess what, I'm getting fired at the end of this month, so I probably won't be online for a long while...

Oh no .. What happened?

Sorry that I haven't posted for a bit... My muse is being bad and life has decided to wail on me. Bad muse..

*Emos in the corner.*

Ok.
Sorry to hear about your muse, Raiu. Maybe you need a change of air... ...
Also.
Is someone going to hit Demon Nograd without killing him, or is Fabius supposed to do all the hard work? Come on, we've got a full gang running after him.

i only really have things to kill with and i took a shot at him but it seemed to ignored by most parties so i really do not know.

I can only post really fast but I should have time tomorrow for an IC. Somebody please just capture the demon (in the human or not) and bring him back to HQ. We'll figure out what to to from there.

I guess... Krolik or one of the Runners should have a special pair of handcuffs, sort of holy-like, to capture the demon.

XC can knock out the demon with his power, since he already burnt out the demon's magical energy and the demon doesn't rely on magic entirely, it wouldn't be fatal.

I was hoping you did that when Fabius made him trip... well, chance is gone.
Should I try something similar to slow it down or you can handle it all? It's the same for me as long as we do as KatyyMaster says.

Go ahead. /Bows + Flourish.

Well that seemed to work on Nograd. Just know he is extremely pissed off . . .and he WILL come back. But nice planning guys haha

Good! We want him back. Plus the more pissed off the better. I'm gonna wait for everyone to come back to the restaurant before I post again. Otherwise it will just be a short pointless post. Come back soon! :(

well im stuck passed out till someone does something . . . ima just go listen to music that describes me . . ..its odd that i can rely on music to go on . . . .okay nvm . . . dont ask.

jeese Bria sleeps oddley considering footsteps woke her but not a gunshot...X3