How likely are you to roleplay with Shadow?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRoseWilliams

TheGateKeeper
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Sci-fi, Victorian, historical, fantasy, futuristic, ROMANCE (Most of my roleplays are romance but I have some where it has no romance but it has to be a damn good plot) , horror, gore, medieval, mythical, and Emotional.
Welcome! (cliche way of introducing any search for partners *thumbs up*)
I'd like to start this off with a little bit about myself.
My name is Shadow/Ferlin, depending on what you approach me with.
I have been roleplaying for about 7 years now. (Writing is all I'm good at <3---doesnt mean im great at it though~)
I am currently working on one roleplay thats been going on for quite some time now. And I usually can do many many roleplays.
My posting lengths vary from 6 paragraphs to 1. It really depends on how engaged I am during a certain scene. If It is a more conversation driven moment in the roleplay, chances are my replys will be short and fast. Other than that I should post more than 2 paragraphs probably in the 3-4 paragraph range. Although I strongly believe in quality over quantity because let me tell you..I have met some writers who write more than I do but it was all just repetitive rambles. (like im doing right now ~)
My posting speed varies heavily. I go from 5 replies a day to one every other day. It depends on my mood and the circumstances. I am currently in school so during the weekdays I will be off and on. I should be free on weekends though. Other than all that I have some emotional issues that I deal with on a regular basis so some times I tend to lose the interest in doing the most simple things like just getting out of bed gets hard for me.

On a much lighter note! Lets get down to my roleplay interests and what im looking for! (finally~)

Genres I like the most:
  • Fantasy
  • Romance (I have romance in most of my roleplays unless plot says other wise)
  • Sci-fi
  • Drama
  • Steam punk
Favorite Time Frames to Roleplay:
  • Victorian Era
  • Ancient Egypt
  • Roman Ages
  • Greek Dark Ages
  • Witch-Hunt Era
  • Middle Ages
  • Wild West
  • Futuristic
  • American-Native American wars
  • Modern Times
I have many many many diverse rp ideas and characters. I usually go with pairings and wing the roleplay since it seems to work with me better creativity wise.
I am a very open person when it comes to roleplay. I'll try anything and everything at least once or twice before I knock it off my list.
I am currently not looking for anything in particular but here are some random things that comes to mind.

• Masquerade Ball
  • Arranged Marriage
  • PrinceXKnight
  • Vampire Monarchy (I love vampires.All different kinds. Dracula, my own, day walkers, Im open to any of them. I usually dont particularly like Twilight vampires but I could be convinced~)
  • ANYTHING WITH ELVES, FAIRIES, MERMAIDS, DWARVES, GOBLINS, ORKS, AND DRAGONKINS.
  • Zorth (My universe that I created) [Message me if you'd like to know more ^-^)
  • Pirates! (I dont care what kind. Sky pirates, sea pirates, just pirates~)
  • Apocalypse (Any causes: Radiation, Famine, Drought, MachineV.Man, Zombies [Any kind of zombies], Any part of it: Post, pre, or during)
  • Forbidden Romance (Whether it be because of an age gap, racial difference, cultural difference, or like vampireXwerewolf.)

Things I'm open to: (I respect everyone and their opinions~)
  • I have no triggers so Im open to very offensive content. (If you need elaboration message me)
  • Abuse (Physical, mental, emotional, human or animal.)
  • Gang related things: Black market, Drug use, Alcohol use, Slurs, Prostituion, Trafficing, etc.
  • Torture\Torment (Where would this occour? In spy roleplays, roleplays involving royalty, or roleplays in certain time frames)
  • Cursing
  • Inhumane treatment
  • Age gaps (nothing below the age of 16-17 though and nothing above mid 30s) [I really only leave this open because of the Arranged Marriage thing, and in the victorian era it was common young women would marry older men of a higher status]
Things Im not open to:
  • Smut/Erps/Srps (whatever you wanna call it) With that being said I do not mind steamy fade to black scenes. I allow non-sexual nudity [anything where no one is beneifitting visually or physically from the nudity] I allow any and everything as long as no genitals are being touched or shown. So I usually use time skips. {I usually do this because out of everything I do not do sex roleplays. Its just not my cup of tea plus it just means I can roleplay with blue and red star members with no problems involving what can and cant happen.}
I am looking for anyone willing to roleplay. I dont mind MxM (Me: Male Partner: Male) FxM (Me: Female Partner: Male) MxF (Me: male Partner: female) FxF(Me: Female Partner: Female) etc.

Hey, you seem like you'd be a fun person to RP with. ^.^ Would you be interested in working out a sci-fi or apocalyptic plot together?

• Love
Reactions: ShadowRoseWilliams
Yes please! pm me ^-^.

I just sent you a message. I look forward to working with you~ *tips my hat to you*

Still searching!

First off, let me start by saying I think I found my long lost twin xD Basically, I'd LOVE to thread with you, we share such similar tastes =0 really similar xD plus I love world building and you just listed virtually everything I love.

What would you think of perhaps an Ancient Egypt fantasy roleplay? Or simple historical fiction.

• Love
Hello, would you like to do an arranged marriage between a forbidden love romance? Like.... maybe vampires and witches are at war and the royalty is arranged to marry? It would be M xF?

• Love
First off, let me start by saying I think I found my long lost twin xD Basically, I'd LOVE to thread with you, we share such similar tastes =0 really similar xD plus I love world building and you just listed virtually everything I love.

What would you think of perhaps an Ancient Egypt fantasy roleplay? Or simple historical fiction.
I Would love to! Send me a Pm and we can get to discussing.

Hello, would you like to do an arranged marriage between a forbidden love romance? Like.... maybe vampires and witches are at war and the royalty is arranged to marry? It would be M xF?
Yes please. I have been looking for some vampire roleplays lately. Pm me ^-^

Reactions: LilFirePanda
Still looking!

• Love
Reactions: Wintermoon
Hey there, would you like to do an arranged marriage rp with me maybe something with fantasy, romance and possibly steam punk with some kind of pirate my be sky pirates?

• Love
Hey there, would you like to do an arranged marriage rp with me maybe something with fantasy, romance and possibly steam punk with some kind of pirate my be sky pirates?

I would absolutely love that ^-^. Pm me!

Still looking :D (You can never have enough roleplays)

Looking once Again

Still looking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.