Seven Deadly Sins and Seven Heavenly Virtues

Oooh hunny take Gluttony! What gender are you planning? We really need more females. I wanted equal, but that's probably not happening.

Hello! I was wondering if I could reserve Humility? Extremely new to this site (literally just joined 15 minutes ago ;p) so I might make a few mistakes ^^;;

Perfect time to create another female character. I play too many males >w<

Hello! If you're still accepting, may I reserve Chastity? I'll have my Bio/CS up after I eat. Don't know how long that'll take so I just want to reserve it. :3

Yes yes you are both reserved! Ill just put an R next to your name and your name! Thank you for the interest loves <3

I only play as males, so I'll wait to see if anyone else shows up to claim a female Gluttony. c: Maybe you should put the genders next to the names on the list so that people just joining the thread can see what is needed?

Actually Kaz you can go ahead and make Gluttony male! I think we will have a balanced out ratio!

Character sheet for Gluttony:

Name: Karson N. Lahjay

Appearance:
zbQFh0G.jpg

Personality: Considering the sheer amount of sugar he ingests per day, Karson is a surprisingly calm boy. As long as he has something to snack on, he can be friendly, if not a bit distant, and well-mannered, if not a bit messy. His personality turns sour the moment he loses his sweets.

Bio: Karson practically breaths candy and pastries. He is never without something sugary in his mouth. Most people in his life have come to terms with his unhealthy diet, as forcing him away from his sweets causes him to throw such a fit he becomes a danger to himself and anyone around him until he gets it back. As his body and mind revolve around his confections, he doesn't think much of other people or school. Even so, he does well in classes and prefers to hang around others.

Reason they were sent to boarding school:
Was expelled from his previous school after attacking another student in a fit of rage after a lollipop was snatched from his mouth. His parents decided they no longer felt like dealing with his fits, themselves, so shipped him off to be someone else's problem

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Aw he's pretty cute! I'll add him to the list :3

[FINISHED YAAAAAAYYY @AllisonHushx]

Name:
Bonnie A.(delaide) Akiyama

Appearance:
0dcfd130c72b7ea05ec2732a35ad0e29.jpg

Personality:
chastity

Bonnie is a sweet, caring girl. She's always cheerful and bubbly. She's very talkative and likes to hang out with other people. She will always make sure that everyone feels like they belong somewhere, that they aren't lonely. She doesn't like that feeling and she doesn't like others feeling it either. Bonnie has a golden heart and it shows through her actions. She will always be the first to help someone in need, no matter what. Good or bad, she will try to help anyone and everyone.

Bonnie is the epitome of innocence and naivety when it comes to certain things. Of course, she might know a bit about the cruel and vile things that go around, but that doesn't mean she knows a lot about them. She's been raised to stay away from those things and that's what she's done. Her innocence and naivety shines through her actions, speech, and the way that she thinks. She's not hormone-crazed like other teenagers.

Bio:
Bonnie was the youngest out of her three siblings. She was also the only girl, having two older brothers. When she was born, her parents treated her like she was a rare creature that only comes once in a while. Being that she was the only girl and they both knew how the world was like, they spent a lot of time teaching her things like abstinence, purity, things like that. It was things that they drilled into her young mind. They were terrified to send her to school, but knew that they had to. They had to put her bright, intelligent mind to work, let others witness it. But, upon sending her to school, they saw learned some of the things that went down. Immediately, they pulled her out and shipped her off to boarding school, feeling that it would be much safer for their baby girl, their only baby girl.

Her parents thought it would be much more safer and peaceful for her.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Cyan Riddle

Appearance:
mizuguchi-full-1153686-2014-03-08-18-07-jpg.73377

Personality:
Not much of a talker really and tends to shy away from strangers. He is kind and extremely loyal to those he genuinely trusts and cares about. Though he tries to help those in need, he is more the type to rely on others than the other way around. Has a calming atmosphere around him that quickly puts people at ease. A bit absent minded, always seeming to be staring off into space or up into the sky whenever he isn't napping or having his nose pressed against a novel.

Bio:
Cyan has pretty much lived an ordinary life with a mother, father, and an older brother. His older brother is well known around his community as the A class citizen, with all too perfect grades and amazing at sports. Basically the golden child. Though Cyan was exceptionally smart himself and would always mark high on tests, his achievements seemed to always be overshadowed by his brothers. But despite all of this, he could never resent his brother though did develop quite a low self esteem as a result.

His parents sent him there to follow in his brothers footsteps in hopes that Cyan would become like him too.

The smell of book pages
Books/Novels
Readings
Sunrise
Rain/Snow
Dislikes:
Complete Darkness
Unfairness
Excessive Loudness
Smoke

Done!!! Hope you don't mind all the extra stuff I kind of shoved in there~ ^^;; Also can I reserve one of the male spots for the hunters? (if they're not all taken)​

Yes you can reserve a male spot for a hunter. That means both are reserved! And I will add Cyan to the list <3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ahh, that means only Temperance, Charity, and the 2 female hunters are left. c: I hope we can get started, soon~

Could I claim Charity perhaps? And I will gladly take on a female hunter too, if no one else wants it before you all start!

Are you planning on playing Charity as female if so you can have the spot!

I absolutely love her! I will add her to the list right away!

Whoo! Here's Charity for ya~ Hope she is okay

1373652-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Melanie Perkins
Personality: Melanie is very sweet and curious in nature, sometimes tending to stick her nose
in other peoples' business. She is very friendly and understanding, knowing that each
person is fighting their own inner battles. She loves animals and helping people, whether
that be lending money or just listening to friends to offer advice. Her kindness often
taken for granted, but she always believes there is a good side to everyone. Melanie is a
sensitive and intelligent girl, and can often be found in quiet reading nooks and music
rooms through school.
Bio: For as long as she could remember, Melanie lived with her aunt and uncle and their four
other children on a farm. The family never had much, but they always had each other.
She grew up sharing everything she had from school books to clothes to evening meals. Her
aunt taught the children mainly with the bible, but also made sure they were knowledgeable
in arthimatic and English. Melanie took constant care of the animals on the farm, rising early
each morning to feed chickens and read her books. One day her aunt and uncle had came to
her with a gift: proper schooling. They had saved for years to send her to a proper school, which
was her parents' dying wish. Heartbroken but thrilled, Melanie could only accept the gift and
hope for the best of the other children.
Reason they were sent to boarding school: It was her parents' dying wish for her to get a proper
education, so her aunt and uncle saved since her birth to finish her schooling at a boarding
academy where Melanie would have a chance at a better life.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Aww she's super great, I will add her to the list straight away!

All the characters so far look great~ c: Seven Deadly Sins/Seven Holy Virtues is actually my favorite plot point for stories, ever, so I got so excited when I saw it in the forum. Hope we can get the last characters in, soon.