Seven Deadly Sins and Seven Heavenly Virtues

Bump? We have hunter spots still open and Temperance!

Bump~ C'mon, just two more people. :I Or one more person willing to double up. I'm too excited for this RP to be patient. xD

I can double up as Temperance :o

Reactions: Kaz
Same here! I'd be more than happy to double up with a female or male hunter, whichever is needed more~

I think it's only one female hunter left. So if you double up with her, and Jessica does Temperance, we'll be filled up~ c:

I'll take Temperance then~

Should I make a male to accommodate for the female hunter or what? :O I don't know which gender needs another character.

Reading back on all the comics, I think the only thing we need is eins female hunter ^^

Went through and counted them. 9 males have been posted or reserved and 6 females have been posted. :I Both female hunter spots are open.
So we need the Temperance to be female.

Okay! I'll be making Temperance now~

Ah~ Thank you Jessica! Is boogie taking up the female hunter?

I will if needed! I'll post later tonight. For now, I gotta head off to work. c:

Quick question! Do the hunters know who they are?

Yes the hunters know exactly who they are, they are there because they believe the demons will show up there. They don't know they are in the kids though.

Name: Crystelle van Deverson

Personality: Crystelle is a sweet and kind girl who is very passive about what happens, no matter what it is. She is the type of person to refuse food at a party if she is not hungry, and refuses to smoke cigarettes or drink any type of alcoholic beverage. She is what one would consider a "goody-two shoes", though she doesn't consider herself such a thing. She is just the type of girl to not consume more than she needs.

Bio: Crystelle has grown up in a good home, always known to share her food with others or give away something she didn't want (instead of forcing it upon herself). She had issues with bullies in the past, but never allowed her anger to get the best of her; she was the type to just count to ten then go about her day. Even the staff of the school had to commend her for her self control and patience with the other students who made fun of her.

Reason they were sent to boarding school: She and her parents agreed that this would be a wonderful opportunity for new experiences.

Appearance:

1310404-bigthumbnail.jpg

Reactions: Kaz
Aw Crystelle seems sweet, I will add her to the list straight away.

• Love
Reactions: Jessica
Gosh guys I am so excited for this to start, we can actually start now! We have all of the sins and all of the virtues, I mean if everyone is up for it that is?

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Ah let me just quickly get my hunter chara up and running then ^^;; unless they don't come in till later~

The hunters at this point aren't entirely unimportant, but I know we will be getting some. So I will start up the IC thread and get it to you in a bit.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person