:Name:

Evander Airaldi

:Gender:

Male

:Age:

:Appearance:

2f2f453b4ac388233ab72795d744c07c.jpg

:Personality:

Evander appears to be a sweet and friendly teen, going out of his way to help other students. In a way, this is true, but he also holds the ability to be cruel. This trait just doesn't show itself often. In any case, almost every students at least knows of Evander, if not the boy himself.

He happens to adore cats. Evander loves how sweet or aggressive they can be, despite a deceivingly adorable exterior. He happens to be exactly like cats in this sense. You never know how he might react to different stimuli.

Resulting in never learning how to swim, Evander has a slight fear of water(think swimming pool, not a glass of drinking water). He tends to avoid swimming and tries to keep others from knowing about his fear.

:Bio:

Evander was taken into the Hunter's society at a young age after being orphaned and trained in combat and espionage. He was never allowed to engage the sins themselves, but grew up learning the methods of senior Hunters who had. Eventually, intel gathered that the sins might appear in a particular boarding school. As a result, they sent him, along with three others, to immerse themselves in the study body and hunt down the sins.

:Reason they were sent to boarding school:

Evander was sent to hunt down the sins.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
And yes Evander is quite the cutie. I will add him to the list straight away!

Would it be at all possible for you to link to all the bios in the OP? :o It would just be such a pain to go hunting for them while getting to know everyone. I'd really appreciate it and I'm sure others would too! .3.

Would it be at all possible for you to link to all the bios in the OP? :o It would just be such a pain to go hunting for them while getting to know everyone. I'd really appreciate it and I'm sure others would too! .3.
I put a link to my character's profiles in my intro posts, if that helps. c:

I did what Kaz did and linked the name to their picture, but then I added a short summary of who they were under their names.

I don't exactly know how to do that, and poor little Patience. I gave her a rude awakening. If you could instruct me on how to do that, then I would gladly do that

Right click the gray number at the bottom of your profile post, click 'copy link location' then go to your intro post, type whatever you want at the bottom, highlight it, and click the button that looks like chain links. a window will pop up for you to paste the link you copied earlier. Then click okay. c: I hope that makes sense..

Well, that's what I did. If you want to link all the profiles in the first post, just do the same thing with each profile.

Okay so I done flooked. I had it so that Esme and Arin were in the same room but somehow I forgot to mention that in my post? Here's the list of roomies.
-Joseph and Aarin
-Kris and Esme
-Jessabell and Crystelle
-Karson and Tom
-Cyan and Stanley
-Bonnie and Ariella
-Anna and Melanie
-Evander and Lazarus
-Female Hunters

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the randomizer for every pairing except the hunters as that would be a given​

It's spelled Aarin. c: And Jessica and I actually decided they he and Joseph would be sharing a room. They're so extremely different, I thought it would be entertaining that way.

Oh okay that's fine, I just completely randomized them! Let me just do an ol' switcheroo and have Patience end up with Lust ahaha

Reactions: Faneru and Kaz
Name:
Lazarus Di Angelo

Appearance:
Gilbert.Nightray.full.1508891.jpg

Gilbert.Nightray.full.955007.jpg
Gilbert.Nightray.full.392256.jpg

Personality:
Lazarus is generally seen as a dark, silent, and mysterious person.
His perceptive skills are outstanding to the point where he can predict an attack before it is even made or the nearly imperceptible coming change in the weather. He prefers working alone as he believes its faster and far more efficient. Most of his fellow hunters see him as a reclusive enigma and, though some might not admit it, intimidating with his always piercing yellow eyes. The truth of the matter is that Lazarus finds solace in the quite solitude as it allows him to brood and organize his thoughts. Though he doesn't appear as so, Lazarus is a gentle and patient individual. He has a calm but almost sad air to him.​

Bio:​
At a young age Lazarus had lost his mother. That only seemed to be the first of the tragedies that would befall him. Soon after his mother's death, his father became more distant and cold to both him and his little brother. The two were constantly left with their uncle who gladly took them in while their father was hunting. It was when they've finally turned old enough to join the association did their father pay any attention to them. Though he acted more like a strict teacher than a loving parent. It wasn't long before Lazarus' little brother had enough and abandoned the both of them. He seemed to have disappeared off the face of the planet before a year later after Lazarus had passed his initiation to the hunter's society. His little brother had joined the demons and had launched an attack on a near-by sector. Lazarus' father's unit had been the first to be dispatched and was the first to be ambushed. Lazarus' unit arrived shortly after as back up but it had been too late. Since then he became more introverted and accepted only stand alone missions.​

He earned a name for himself among the society as the "Raven" for all the SS rank demon's he successfully hunted down and killed.​

Oh gosh finally done! Really sorry about my slow character post, I was all out of imagination juice today -_-;;