Seven Deadly Sins and Seven Heavenly Virtues

You can all go ahead and create your character sheets once you have those I will add you to the character list! In the meanwhile don't mind that I don't have mine up yet, I just am a little busy right now.

Name:
Tom Lockwood

Appearance:
tom-marvolo-riddle-full-949987-jpg.67124

tom-marvolo-riddle-full-1658553-jpg.67136
tom-marvolo-riddle-full-1618480-jpg.67134

Ebony black hair, pale skin, and deep reddish brown eyes (but you can obviously see which color is more prominent). It wasn't really noticeable when he was child but as Tom matured, his lean frame and overall appearance appeared feminine. In fact with slightly longer hair, he would easily pass for a female.

Personality:
Tom can be described as highly intelligent and charismatic, able influence others with ease. He has a rather dry, cynical form of humor, usually laughing at others but is also surprisingly able to laugh at himself. He has an extremely independent nature and absolutely despises the help of others unless he specifically asks for it (which has a 0.001% chance of happening). He usually prefers to operate in secret, keeping his private thoughts and businesses to himself.

Outwardly, people tend to view Tom as an intelligent and polite person who shows an enthusiasm to learn. His superficial charm and well kept facade of a gentleman draws people in like flies. In the inside though, he is anything but kind or brave like he has lead others to believe. Instead he's actually an extremely manipulative, remorseless, and selfish sociopath. He mostly considers his 'friends' as mere followers, ranking their importance to their talents and skills. He only values others on how useful they are and how they could be used to achieve his own goals. Tom demands and highly praises unswerving loyalty and obedience but also turns violent when he feels that one of his followers is lacking on either.

He's the very competent leader sort, able to make quick decisions and never fails to stay calm even in the most disastrous situations. Tom is able to surround himself with large groups of friends who have all fallen for his high skills in charisma and manipulation. He prefers to stand out from the crowd and to be looked up to due to his less than slightly narcissistic nature. He doesn't hesitate to use everything and anyone in his disposal to get what he wants. But other than the obvious setbacks, he can be a very pleasant and wise person to be 'friends' with, slightly depending on your overall usefulness to him. He treats those who he deems 'important' (again, only has a 0.001% chance of happening) with genuine kindness, though if still not a bit forced and plastic. Though for anyone who even wants to remotely get close to him would have to have high endurance, tolerance, and patience. Tom's trust is about as reachable as the nearest star (currently impossible) and can only be obtained through severe perseverance and if you're really that desperate, blackmail (though this tactic might end in your early death in the long run).

Bio:
Born on a cold december night, Tom was shortly handed off to an orphanage and spent his childhood rotting away in that "hell hole". The other children found him strange as he usually kept to himself and never attempted to interact with others. It wasn't long before this uneasiness turned into ridicule and before long harassment than inevitably bullying. Tom was surprisingly mature about the whole situation and ignored the snide comments for perhaps three months. After which little Billy, who loved to trip and steal Tom's books, had an unfortunate accident one cloudy November afternoon. He had tripped on the topmost stair and had severely injured his leg. The doctors say that he might be permanently crippled. Then there was Tim, Roland, and Smith who were good friends with Billy and made up the little gang that had continually harassed Tom. All three had been trapped in the orphanage when it had been set ablaze in the middle of the night. Surprisingly all three lived though without severe burns and injuries.

Of course Tom had nothing to do with anything.

He was admitted into a public elementary school where he quickly adapted and made a name for himself. Straight A student, Popular among his peers, and greatly received by the adults as a model student. Though he was the ambitious sort, Tom kept a low profile and bided his time until finally turning 17 which he deemed close enough to legal age to put his plans into action. He quickly befriended a group of "rich brats" and acquired connections through their successful parents.

Reason they were sent to boarding school:
An easily acquired scholarship and a personal invitation from the headmaster himself.​

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Character sheet for Kindness:

Name: Aarin L. Fawn

Appearance:
k1ew201.png

Personality: As his virtue, Kindness, would indicate, Aarin is the biggest pushover the sweetest boy in the boarding school. He is the type of boy to literally give the shirt off his back to someone whom is apparently unfortunate enough to be without, or pass off his umbrella to a stranger in the middle of a hurricane.

Bio: Given his personality, it's quite common for other, less savory, students to get close to him just to take advantage of him. He's never taken offense to it, just happy to make new friends. It didn't even bother him when other students took to calling him by his last name, "Fawn." He actually kind of likes it. When he was first transferred to the boarding school, others were wary of him due to his sheer stature, standing large at 6'5". That quickly changed as his personality became known.

His parents believed it would be best for him to get away to a new environment. His life at his previous school had turned sour when his classmates began bullying him simply because they could. It was apparently quite empowering to have control over someone whom towers over you.

This will be my first RP on this site, so please inform me if I'm doing something wrong.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I love both of these characters! I will add Fawn to the character list in just a moment. He is adorable though and thank you for choosing my roleplay as your first hun.

Name: Joseph Alexander Avry

Personality: Joseph is the main man no one wants to get on his bad side. He does not hesitate to lash at those that irritate him or that deserve it, though he does have very few restrictions. Joseph does not hit girls, but will hit her "if the b**ch had it coming". He is quick to anger and holds zero tolerance for those of that are a nuisance to himself. This gentleman often vandalizes public property and is accused of assault on many occasions. But in his defense, "those sh*theads had it coming".

Bio: Joseph grew up breaking everything he could get his hands on when he is infuriated. His parents tried anger management and therapy sessions to try and get him to calm down in any shape, way, or form. They had even considered slipping in drugs for him to mellow out and calm down, but even that didn't work. As the years went by, Joseph's parents had to sit back and watch as their son became worse and worse. He was getting in countless fights at school, for which most of them he started, and was often suspended from school. It came to the faithful day where Joseph had gotten into one too many fights and the head of the school couldn't have him walking around campus anymore. So, he was expelled from the school. Joseph's parents had gone to the final resort of sending their son off to boarding school, which was exactly what they did.

Reason they were sent to boarding school: Expulsion from his last school for multiple counts of assault; His parents couldn't handle him anymore either.

Appearance:

tumblr_m2g63jBu0o1r71txzo1_500_1.jpg

Oh he's great! Fits Wrath well, I will add him to the character list right away.

Allison, I think you missed my form. It's at the bottom of page 1.

Character sheet for Kindness:
Name: Aarin L. Fawn
Appearance:
Personality: As his virtue, Kindness, would indicate, Aarin is the biggest pushover the sweetest boy in the boarding school. He is the type of boy to literally give the shirt off his back to someone whom is apparently unfortunate enough to be without, or pass off his umbrella to a stranger in the middle of a hurricane.
Bio: Given his personality, it's quite common for other, less savory, students to get close to him just to take advantage of him. He's never taken offense to it, just happy to make new friends. It didn't even bother him when other students took to calling him by his last name, "Fawn." He actually kind of likes it. When he was first transferred to the boarding school, others were wary of him due to his sheer stature, standing large at 6'5". That quickly changed as his personality became known.
His parents believed it would be best for him to get away to a new environment. His life at his previous school had turned sour when his classmates began bullying him simply because they could. It was apparently quite empowering to have control over someone whom towers over you.
This will be my first RP on this site, so please inform me if I'm doing something wrong.
Just have to say, this lovely gentleman looks adorable. o3o And I have no idea why it posted everything as separate quotes.

Weird.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name:
"Why do you care?"
Jessabell Ivers (Jess)

"Last time I checked I was female"
Female

Appearance:
tumblr_mysbdxYZXU1sq8wuko1_400.png

Personality: Most people find her to be incredibly sweet, charming, caring and kind. But anyone that chooses to look under the disguise she hides her inner self with would know that she is vindictive, cruel, manipulative and only does things that benefit her. She is full of smart remarks, sarcastic commentary and quick doses of pain. She is alluring and seductive and attempts to flirt the pants off of anybody that she finds even remotely interesting, it's one of those things that she enjoys. Though if she sees someone else with that person, watch out. She's a viper.

Bio: Growing up in a pretty normal family, her father was rich business man and her mother was a fashion designer. Jess never wanted or needed for a thing yet she was always craving more. Seeing other people with fancier clothes, prettier jewelry, a more exotic pet. She would always scream and holler until she got her way, and when she did it was sweet. She could anything she wanted this way. That was until she realized that boy's and girl's didn't give into her tantrums. She had to find other tactics to get her way. Seeing someone with a boy who was so much prettier then her current fling would send her into a rampage, a spiraling ball of fury ready to attack and prey on the newest piece of interest.

Reason they were sent to boarding school: She decided that one day she would attempt to jump the principals bones. Seeing him as a higher class man that could surely care for her needs, his wife didn't deserve him. She did. Though that happened to be the last she saw of that principal and that school for now she was here in this hellhole.

Ah terribly sorry Caelum. She is adorable and I will add her to the list asap.

It's completely fine, it happens it the best of us.

Name:
Anna Nakanishi

Appearance:
Kushina.Anna.full.1371545.jpg

Personality:
Anna is the bubbly and extremely curious sort. She absolutely loves to discover and learn new things. She is also extremely open minded to most everything and genuinely takes others opinions into consideration. Usually flexible with most things and has the ability to see through the eyes or perspective of others. Anna is incredibly sympathetic and sensitive so tears and blushing comes as a second nature to her. It may come as a surprise to others, but Anna is highly perceptive and can solve/complete the most complicated riddles/mysteries. You can basically say that she's a mini Sherlock Holmes. Though her innocently curious mind tends to get her into more trouble than she'd care to admit.

She tries to avoid any type of disputes at all costs and takes the overall role of 'peacekeeper' among her friends. Anna is very apprehensive about tight, small, and narrow spaces. She treasures the trust of others and is rarely dishonest. Some of her favorite activities include cloud watching, star gazing, reading, solving or creating riddles, going on unpredictable adventures, playing the flute, learning something new, etc. Accepts and respects people's different opinions fairly. Anna is more concerned about the safety of others than her own. Very versatile and can quickly adapt to any type of situation. Doesn't really show but she can be an extreme worry wart.

Bio:
She had never known her parents since they both died just a year since she was born. Anna had been taken in by her uncle, who was the head police chief. It turns out he and her father had been partners, while Anna's dad had been a famous detective. Both of her parents were killed in a shooting that Anna's uncle has been tirelessly investigating for the last fourteen years with no such luck. He was the over protective type and never let Anna get anywhere close to danger as she was growing up but that also caused her to become overly innocent to the worlds. Her dream was to become a detective like her father but obviously her uncle forbade it. It wasn't until she had proven her skills by helping the authorities track down an elusive serial murderer in less than two days, had he no choice but to let her join the facility. Though with her young age, she was still not allowed to do field investigations like the rest, only being able to look at papers and evidence.

*conversation one monday night*
Anna: Uncle
Uncle: Hmm?
Anna: What do you think about boarding school?
Uncle: *dies on the spot*
Long story short, she got in :D

(Diligence)

Last edited:
Name:
Esme Carlton

Appearance:
large.png

Personality: An energetic spirit, with a bounce to her step and a glimmer to her eyes. She's very kind and polite, considerate and sweet and always sticks up for what she believes in. Despite her controlling qualities though at times, she is incredibly patient. Can wait hours on end for someone to reply to her though that could get worrisome, because of her overly motherly nature.

Bio: She comes from a well-off family, neither of her parents ever being home and herself getting stuck talking to the maids, the tutors and sometimes even the lowly neighbor next door. Though everynight she would find herself waiting hours for mama or papa to come home and embrace her in one of those warm hugs and tend to her with kisses and cookies like normal parents would. But as time went on, she realized that they only ever stayed in one place for a couple of minutes. Phone calls were frequent and soon they decided to ship her to boarding school so she can attempt to make friends. She know's it takes time to kindle relationships and she shows that in her nature, just doing the very best she can.

Reason they were sent to boarding school: Her mother and father considering them being home less often then they would like to be sent her to find someone to talk to around her age.

Alright, I'll be making a male hunter tomorrow then!

Is it too early to double up? It seems as though everyone's avoiding Gluttony, so if that keeps up until the rest are filled, I'm willing to claim that one, as well.