Serendark: The Yarrow Maiden

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm going to have to amend my time frames as the army has proven once again that they will rape you anytime you happen to have anything neat planned in advance. This last week has been so freekin stupid.

Really, Stay in school kids.

Anywho, Thursday still looks good here from 6 central on.

Saturday and sunday though it's looking like I have drill that I was just informed about yesterday. Communication is not the military's forte. Because of that it's looking like I will be available from 6 central on for both of those days. Possibly earlier for Sunday but I wouldn't bank on it.

Sunday would be the better day as it's looking like I might have something going on about 10 central on saturday. Which wouldn't make the day unusable, but rather just cut the amount of time available.

FRIDAY on the otherhand is totally open if that's an option. >.>

I can do Friday but only if it's in the morning and early afternoon. I will have to bow out after that because I have another game that night.

Again Saturday and Sunday are still open for me all day. I can do Thursday so long as it's in the late afternoon to evening.

What time on Thursday, Zen?

I'm available at 1 P.M. Central and onward.

Okay, 1pm tomorrow, everyone.

Be there or be square impaled on a Salamander spear.

Just freed up time from 1 central to 3:30 central. After that I have a class that'll let out at 5:15. I can be back in to play again at 6 central.

BUT I SHALL BE THERE

No Quill. 1pm CST onwards.

That's when we start.

British scum.

Thanks to everyone for a good session. We have now reached the quest finale.

Unfortunately, and despite the efforts of Biggs and Alys, our dear ally Sarnock drowned in the water tank while trying to help us. (I didn't even engineer his death - it was all by the dice rolls. o_o)

We have until next weekend to wrap this up, so I think one more good session will get us through the finale. So let me know when you can play.

The treasure in the Salamander chest was as follows:

480gp
1x Pearl
1x Quartz
1x Masterwork Falchion
1x Masterwork light pickaxe
1x Potion of Enlarge Person

I'm free most of the day monday.

Tuesday I am available early up until 3:30 Central. After that I have to bounce but can be back b 6 central.

Wed I can set aside time if I know in advance.

thursday I am super busy, but If I know in advance I can transfer my free time for Tuesday to freetime for Thursday. Just reverse the two.

Friday looks open.

Weekend's looking busy. Might be able to set aside time if I know in advance.

I am free on Monday after... 5:30 P.M. Central.

Tuesday I can do between the time 1 P.M. Central and I think 8 P.M.

Wednesday's the same as Monday.

Same schedule as today for Thursday, basically I'm available by 1 P.M. Central.

I'm gonna need the rest of the weekend for myself though. Homework and all that.

God damn it.

All this time, I had the Endurance feat, which gives me bonuses on swim checks, and checks made in hot and cold environments.

*kicks Torrim in the nuts*

How much does Sarnock weigh roughly? He should be buried appropriately.

He was 45lbs.

But he's at the bottom of the water tank. Alys couldn't reach him before he sank.

Plus, Biggs and Torrim were passing out due to the heat, so you had to teleport out of the chamber ASAP.

:(

Torrim's going to learn from his example and realise that not all members of a species are the same. That's why his Charisma's going up by 1 when he levels - because he's lightened up a bit. Also, his Swim and Use Rope skills are increasing, because of all the shit he's had to go through.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo Sarnie!!!! D:<

Did he at least manage to turn the spout? D: