Serendark: The Yarrow Maiden

Yep. That's why we're all still alive.

I won't be able to do anything on the weekend of the 9th and 10th, I've got military crap to do. Friday would likely be the best option for me, starting sometime after 1pm CST. Otherwise most of the week will be spent with me working on another philosophy paper. I am starting to think that taking two writing intensive courses may have been a bad idea. Haha.

I can also do tuesday at any reasonable time, but my thursday is definitely a nogo.

Okay, [MENTION=1829]Super Cat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2669]Quill[/MENTION], I need to know what times you can play this week.

I'm hoping to start the new quest next Sunday, so we'll need to do our current finale this coming Monday or Wednesday after 6pm CST. (Or Tuesday/Thursday if we want a sporadic WeinerDog)

EDIT: Okay... Tuesday is coming into focus. Quill, can you do Tuesday?

Any time after 3:00 my time, preferably after 6:00 so I have time to get home and do homework … so after 11:00 or 12:00 CST would be good :)

Okay, so we'll begin at midday on Tuesday.

I will now hold all of you to this, on pain of death and fantasy dismemberment.

Also, anyone who thinks they can be reliable and join the next quest, you'd better reserve a spot quickly before they get snapped up. We're already up to 6.

[Poopy Heads who can't show up when they say they will and have to leave after 20 minutes cos they're gay need not apply.]

I'll keep an eye open for any games you run during the summer.

I'm reserving a spot!!

Over the summer the potential for poopy-headedness in me decreases significantly ;3

Is everyone still on for the finale tomorrow?

*prod prod*

I am on now, but I had forgotten about a doctors appointment at 2 pm. So I will be leaving around 1pm.

Okay, we are now in the middle of the final battle, moments away from the end.

Biggs has been killed by a poisoned blow from Kragtar Vold himself.

Alys is under the effects of a Fear spell and has been severely weakened by spider poison. Her familiar has been disintegrated.

Nior has been hit by a fireball and an Alchemist grenade, but is still fighting.

Torrim is stuck dealing with a Kobold who has taken a priestess hostage.

And Vriona is in the middle of all of this, with Kragtar Vold advancing on her.

If we can play on Thursday we can end this in time.

Soooooo close...

I never thought I would be moved to say this, but ..... fuck O_O

Thank goodness for my +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells/effects, my Detect Poison and Shield/Protection from Arrows spells, my immunity to sleep spells and similar magical effects, and my Self-Sufficient feat, as I'm sure if these had not been taken into consideration things would have been a lot worse *flails for possible loophole*

Goshdarn my sister and her English essay. I laugh at spider poison.

Also - NOOOOOOOOOOOO BIGGS D:

My bad for having to leave early. This Thursday though I have nothing going on, and I know that for a fact so I can be there to see it through to the end.

FROOOOOOOOODOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And yeah, we should only need an hour or so to finish this.

Alys has cast Shield on herself, Quill. So at least you can run away and digest that poison in peace. :)

Yeah I should be here on Thursday to finish it.

This is what happens when a midget rogue tanks the end boss of a dungeon without a tank.

I HOPE YOU FEEL PLEASED ABOUT YOUR DECISION TO HELP ALYS INSTEAD OF BELIGSBUS TORRIM.

Tomorrow morning....

.... all things will come to an end....

*shows flashy season finale teaser commercial*