Serendark: The Yarrow Maiden

Hey! I grew up in England. This disqualifies me from yappiness >8[ Though I can imitate it perfectly :D

I would love to use voices, and think I can actually make it.

Though, my mic may or may not be out of service

I like my yappy screechings. Is there a date that we have set to be at? I don't have any prior obligations that will pull me away this time as long as it isn't on thursday.

I actually play characters better through text. When running spur of the moment thought, I tend to stutter. Having words on a screen gives me a better grasp of direction when it comes to roleplaying.

I'm fairly confident that I can play Beligzbus through voice, but I'd prefer not to.

Well we could always use text to write out what our characters are saying/doing. But then use voice when asking questions or just having friendly banter? I definitely wouldn't make a special voice for Nior, I'm not a voice actor.

That sounds fine with me.

*FLAILS*

I r here, waiting in Roll20.

EDIT: Either today or Sunday, whichever works for you guys.

Just two more encounters to go, people.

SOOOO close to level up!

*FLAILS HARDER*

HEY!!! GAME ON SUNDAY!!!!! AT LIKE, 12-1 P.M. CENTRAL/SERVER TIME!!!

BE THERE OR DIE TO THE FIRE!

*will not get out of bed for less than 4 players*

Don't think it's noon yet.

*eyes bed*

Okay, looks like it's not happening today either.

So here's a heads up. Two of my old D&D buddies are joining up shortly, and I'm going to create a new Level 4 quest for them. It's called Flint & Steel, and will be about what happened to that Orc we left in the cage.

Which means we either have to finish the Yarrow Maiden within a week, or teleport out and say that we failed our quest.

So let me know if you can manage the Fire Chamber this week (the Maiden is just beyond it). Otherwise, I'm slapping my dick down on the Game Over button.

I can finish this week!!

Also please maybe spare my youthful eyes from overt genital references (O.O)

I can finish this week as well. I'm free from 1 P.M. central to evening on Thursday, and completely free on Saturday and Sunday.

This week has been unbelievably stupid.

Anywho...

I am available thursday at 6:00 PM central on into evening

Saturday from 1:00 PM central into evening.

Sunday all day if need be.

Thursday anybody? Thursday work?????

RAWR I WANNA WIN!!!

I can probably do thursday, but preferably earlier than later at night. The weekend I don't know, if it turns out to be nice I will probably be headed out to the country to go shooting.