Serendark: The Yarrow Maiden

Me and Cosmic are in there now. Zen's still in class, but should be out shortly. And Supercat says he has all day free.

So... whenever you all turn up we can start.

It will be a very brief finale. Only two opponents left.

Okay apparently I am not destined to finish the game with you. My internet has been out since early this morning and it just came back now. Sorry about that guys.

Reactions: 1 person
And we are finished.

Biggs has made the ultimate sacrifice, and we shall remember him dearly.

All characters who participated in at least THREE encounters can level up, and they may change their alignment by one degree based upon their experiences.

Also, you can take your pick of the loot below if you're continuing to the next quest. Stuff can be stored in your Serendark quarters for later quests. *puts Biggs's body on ice*

685 gold pieces
Light Steel Shield
Empty Backpack,
1x Thunderstone
Masterwork Glaive (+1)
Masterwork Blowdart (+1),
Flask of Alchemist's Fire
Flask of Alchemist's Fire

Divine Scroll of Protection from Good (1/1)
Arcane Scroll of Spectral Hand (2/3)
Orc Double Axe
Kragtar Vold's Rod of the Viper

I'll take my cut of the gold from the four who finished. So that's 245 to me. :3 And one of the flasks and the thunderstone. And I'll put the Glaive in my quarters, unless anyone wants it.

EDIT... hmm, I need 50 more gold to buy my throwing axe. *takes it, as reward for killing three of the four Clerics, plus the end boss, all by himself :P*

...I kind of want that Rod for Bhelry >.>

Also, Biggs' Masterwork locksmith set and other stuff is up for grabs.

Doesn't look like any of those things help me so I'll just take my cut of the gold. 171 gold pieces for me! Adding it to my Flint and Steel character sheet.

...I kind of want that Rod for Bhelry >.>
It can only be activated by Evil characters... but I guess you could keep it around.

Also, Biggs' Masterwork locksmith set and other stuff is up for grabs.
[MENTION=58]Grumpy NotaIrish[/MENTION] may want to pick over your corpse, in case he ever brings Garrick back.

Doesn't look like any of those things help me so I'll just take my cut of the gold. 171 gold pieces for me! Adding it to my Flint and Steel character sheet.
Not even the Divine scroll? You may get zapped by a Good caster during the Neutral Quest. We're starting a war so there's gonna be plenty of people on both sides wanting to hurl god-bolts at you.

EDIT: Or we could sell the rod for 9,500 gold and get some serious magic items for ourselves. >_>

It can only be activated by Evil characters... but I guess you could keep it around.

It's still a +2 staff that hits as a heavy mace (Which for small characters as Kragtar would be 1d6) Having this would mean that even with Bhelry's tiny strength, he could still melee folks and get in some semblance of damage.

And actually, that's incorrect. With a Use Magic Device ability with a DC of 30 it can be activated by another character. A skill that Bhelry happens to have... even though it's not that high yet. I can also do it without duration through the bluff skill, but the DC apparently is an unbelievably high 70.

Not to mention, it has storyline importance. It's the staff that killed Beligzbus Longbothem II and would probably have some memories tied to the Ork king. I would kind of like to have it.

Furthermore, splitting 9k gold while lucrative isn't as lucrative as you all are giving it credit for. In the long run I think keeping it's the better option.

Not to mention, it has storyline importance. It's the staff that killed Beligzbus Longbothem II and would probably have some memories tied to the Orc king.
For that reason it would actually make sense to keep it. I reluctantly rescind my vote and weep for lost fountains of gold :C

Well if no one else wants the scroll I'll take it then. Figured we'd just be encountering more Evil Aligned characters to fight against.

Okay, the rest of the stuff is getting sold.

We take an extra 48 gold each