Serendark: The Yarrow Maiden

Lets try to start it early. I have to leave for a class at 2:30 mountain time that I can not miss.

I wont be available to play for anymore than maybe an hour. I've got papers due this weekend, and at the same time I have obligations this weekend that will keep me busy most of saturday and sunday.

I've just gotten very busy over this past week to two weeks. It should lighten up for me a little after this weekend.

Obviously you don't.

Oh, you meant time to roleplay?

Well in that case I have to disappoint you :3 I do eat occasionally.

That jest said. I'm real sorry for not coming D: My family went out eating at 8:00 and we were back at like 11:00 :P I'll be there next time though!

So what's the progress so far? The bleeping comments always take like half an hour to load >,>

Three hours of eating... o_o

There was no progress. We just sat around calling SmicWeiner a lesbian after he tried to bullshit me on the size of his endowments.

Sorry I haven't been able to make it. I've been more busy than I would like. I'll try to make it next game.

So when can people next play?

We're almost to the end.

Can't run tomorrow but am pretty free if we start early and get out about 2:30 mountain time through the week.

Friday is free.

Saturday as usual I have open from 12:00 mountain on until I have to start Open mic night.

Sunday is free all day also.

>.> I'm probably not gonna be available this entire week. I have a paper, a test, and a debate that's due. There's a chance I could be free on Sunday but I don't wanna commit to it just yet.

I believe I can do a game this thursday or friday. I may be a little late or have to leave a little early for both of those days though due to group work.

QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL!

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

BELIGZBUS NEEEEEEEEEDS YOU IN ORDER TO EXIST!

DO IT FOR THE FACT THAT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SAY YOU'VE BEEN A PART OF A FINISHED DnD CAMPAIGN!

DO IT FOR THE MAIDEN LADY THAT WE'RE APPARENTLY SUPPOSED TO SAVE!

BUT MOST OF ALL...

DO IT FOR THE HALFLING!

DAMN IT ALL!

If you guys can run this thing on either Saturday or Sunday I'll be able to make it. BUT IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THOSE DAYS!!

... I'd also like to request that we use mics because I feel like this could be finished if we could all talk instead of type but that's just my opinion and I'm typing in small font because I don't know how you guys feel about mics for D&D and I don't wanna be the loser. X____X *flees*

I agree. We have to get this going! >8[

Also I'm fine with mics. I feel awkward with cams, because one of you may actually be a deranged 50-year-old in an insane asylum masquerading as a semi-sane citizen (peers sideways at Asmo) but I've been to local tabletop games with total strangers and it was really fun so UNLEASH THE INSANITY through sound waves, I am fully prepared!

Wow... verbal storytelling pressure much?

I have a soft and subtle English accent, and you yappy Americans would all drown me out with your inane screeches.