Sekirei: Wings of Fate (Signups and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I can make him shorter. My family is just really tall so I make tall characters. My dad is six feet and nine inches. My mother is six feet and four inches.

Wow I can see why you have tall characters then.

I'm pretty sure I'm about one of the tallest chicks in my family at 5'5" ish. Taller than grandpa almost, taller than both grandma's, cousins, my aunt... We're all either very similar in height, or I'm taller lol

Wow, (haven't been on checking out the OOC post for 1 day cause i was doing something else and ALOT has happened >_>) right now i'm 5"8' >_>

Welcome back, and im only slightly taller then you. I think.

hehe, i think i'm the 2nd shortest in my family, Moms 6"0', little sisters 5"5', Brothers are 6"1' and 6"0

The tallest, or will be soon, yea for height.

Oi btw everyone should kinda plan ahead with each other if if their going to pair up with some one or wait awhile. Might give us a little more direction.

whoever wants to bump into Anramath is coolio by me :]

*waves* hi everyone! how are you all?

The next two days I have weird schedules, so I don't know if I will be able to post. But please don't stop on my account just continue to move along.

*lets out a very long sigh*

Sigh. I was on my phone all last week, and it doesn't show up half of my alerts for some reason. (How it missed 6 pages of posting and what not, no idea)

Anyways, I'm sorry I disappeared. Hopefully I'll be able to read all your posts in the IC and fit in. I'm really sorry about that... I created my character when I was away on my phone, so I would have expected it to at least alert me on this but.. No... So I am sorry. I should have kept up better and it's my fault. I apologize greatly.

Dont worry you didn't miss too much, but we finally have the IC so have fun writing.

Ba da ba da!

Okay! I'm glad you guys weren't to far! I've posted now! Goody!

Status
Not open for further replies.