Sekirei: Wings of Fate (Signups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sepdemonium @Deshwitat @TheGDeer yea sorry about holding up the RP >_<, teaching myself 3D animation and modeling is taking up most of my time so i apologize

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow guys. I've been busy, looking for a job & stuff, and I've got school starting (yuck!) but I'mma sit down and work on replies to everything tomorrow.

There isn't, by any chance, anybody who wants to meet up with Aimi? Just trying to find someone to do in this reply X-x

*raises hand* I have Dio :] or you could come and join us? :]

Aimi is kinda introverted. I can't see her approaching a group just yet :o So maybe a run in with Dio is best.

Is dis still opens?

*hopeful*

I kinda... adore... Sekirei...

It is, and even with me being kinda away form it lately people have continued to post.

I wish I knew the Sekirei/Ashakabi ratio. Now I have to be productive.

BUT I WANNA BE LAZY.

Also shame on you! xD I dont think you would be a good GM if you weren't away from it some of the time. :3

Wish it was true. I have been unable to get a second post written. Thankfully everyone else has kept things moving.

I shall create a character and be done in the near future of today, If that's acceptable.

Sorry for the delay. Kinda got carried away when I was typing.

Name
: Chronos

Number:24

Appearance
:
267823509060141502_hX8EqAz3_f_large.jpg
Or If there is not enough female Sekirei,
626710-bigthumbnail.jpg
Either one is fine with me.

Male: His height stands at 6'2". Tends to wear all black when he can unless forced by someone he sees as a higher up. Takes well care of his hair and styles it accordantly to his liking, He will not do it in front of others though. He has a average build type but a muscular one. He seems to love the design of how crosses look and keeps one on him despite not really knowing what it is meant for. He speaks in a soft, and gentle tone of voice. One that calms the soul when heard. His eyes are dark brown and has a habit of looking serious to calm quite easily.

Female: Standing at a height of 5'4", she is quite small but acts like she isn't. She enjoys wearing upper-class clothing than others and will rarely accept to wear anything other than that. She likes to keep her hair in twin pigtails like the picture and will only show the special one her hair without them. She speaks in a high fancy tone of voice. Soft and sweet yet demanding-sounding. Her pupils are red with a calm feeling when you look inside them. She has a small body type with a slender look but not as slender as her body looks well taken care of in terms of eating right and exercise.

Personality:

Male: Chronos is a kind person is general but is strict at times where he thinks it is best to be. He is curious when it comes to things such as anime, Manga, and other sorts of entertainment and enjoys them more than he should. He is watchful over the ones he cares most for and does not know the meaning of "personal space". He isn't one to give up easily in a fight despite the odds set upon him. Doesn't know alot about the world so he has to rely on what he learned from anime. manga, and the other forms of entertainment to guide his way into the world, which isn't as helpful as you may seem.

Female: She acts like a princess and is not afraid to admit it. Doesn't want to harm someone feelings as much though she will act like she doesn't care when she does. She can get hot-tempted when she is bothered enough and long enough. She does have small outbursts of rage which then she is quick to say I'm sorry. She is very soft and sweet underneath her hard and harsh exterior. She saw a princess and wanted to be one (Cliché huh?). She saw it as fun and enjoyable, though her nature doesn't allow her to stay that way without saying I'm sorry either in person or alone.

Destiny:Up to fate.

Abilities: The way Chronos fights is mainly hand-to-hand with the exception of small things such as throwing knifes, and daggers. Their fighting style is Aggressive Defence, meaning they will stay on the defensive while still pushing forward, waiting for that one opening to appear before attempting to grasp it. Chronos has unusual strength but their body didn't show it.

Norito: "Let time decide the outcome of all perils and protect my Ashikabi from it's harsh, and cruel nature."

Greater Techniques: Time Barrier. A technique that slows down time but affects the user as well so it gives them no real advantage but it does offer time for them to think out their next plan during the period of using it. Drains them mentally the longer or how slow they slow down time to. Their reaction speed increases but only to the point of their own abilities meaning they won't be able to deflect an attack if it is already too late to do so. They can increase their speed while the time is slowed down but not only does it drain their mental strength greatly, it causes physical harm to the body and will kill them if they use it for longer than a total of 10 seconds and renders the ability unusable until they recovers regardless of the amount of time they do so. [/B]

Brief history: Life living in the research facilities was not as hard as one would think. The tests were though numerous, was not inhumane in it's methods of doing them. Allowing access to T.V, manga and all sorts of things made it kinda fun to stay in. It was kind of like a home in a small way. Chronos was taught the things he knew in there and about the Sekirei as well later on. Even though having no access to the outside world what so ever, made it just that more exciting to be out there. The feeling of being outside and watching the things they only saw through books, T.V or other form of knowledge, with their real eyes, seems like a paradise to Chronos. It was always Chronos's dream to be outside and see the world through their own eyes and touch with their own hands and smell through their own nose, to do all of those things would make Chronos very happy indeed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Akiro Akura

Appearance:
large.jpg

Akiro stands at 5'3" so he isn't the tallest of sorts, though that never bothered him. He never seems to like growing out his hair to the point where it passes his shoulders, He likes to keep it short but till have some length included. Almost always seen reading a book, if he is not then he must be doing something that is important to him and cannot afford to be distracted by simple things. Akiro dresses lazily and doesn't really care for style in his clothing as much as some others can get. His favourite colour schemes for clothing is what is presented above in the picture given. His natural hair colour is black but always dyes it for some off reason, probably because he likes that colour more than the other one. He has a slender build to him but is athletic for his size.

Personality: Akiro is a calm guy to say at the least. He doesn't know what is hurtful or not while talking to someone though, so he offends most when he talks to them. Amazing he has friends who can stand him. He dozes off or it may seem like nothing is going on, but really he is thinking quite hard about things. His sitting position while doing this changes depending on the thing he is thinking about at the moment. Laying down flat on something usually means he is thinking about something that is daily for him, like food, where to go after this, what should he do later on. Sitting with his arms crossed with his head resting on them is him thinking about something he would like to see happen and usually sports a smile afterwards. Leaning against something means something is bothering him that requires him to think for awhile before coming to an answer for it. His sitting position doesn't matter if he is just reading something. Akiro seems pretty calm and collect but overreacts to things that either scare him, surprise him, or simply things he doesn't see coming. It is like a new person is born for those seconds before he gathers up his mind and becomes calm again.

Talents: Akiro is a talented writer and enjoys reading as much as he does for writing, he favours reading over writing though. his IQ is slightly above average but not so much to make it noticeable. His ability for remembering is somewhat unusual. He tends to remember and forgot things at random, sometimes even stuff that didn't really happen. This makes his books unique in nature as it gives an interesting reading experience. He has books to remember the important things in case he forgets. Despite the reading habit, Akiro is a good talker and an interested listener.

History: Ever since Akiro could read, he was fascinated in the reading of books. As he got older and bigger so did the books he has read. He doesn't mean what kind they were, as long as they were a book of some kind, he would at least give it a shot. Other than that, he had a normal upbringing as a child. He had an relationship before but it didn't work out. They were simply not compatible with each other. Nothing serious happen in that relationship nor did it really affect Akiro when the relationship ended. A shrug and he walks off like nothing happened. He never seen why she was interested in the first place but that thought didn't last long in his mind because he have forgotten most of it already.

Akiro is in his last year of college, where he plans on becoming a English teacher so he can be around books still. Though not as fun as he previously thought, so he is recently searching for another career that didn't completely separate him from his books. The job has to be about books or he simply doesn't take interest in it at all. He thought of being a librarian, and is recently waiting to be accepted as a full-time job over by the local Library. The only reason he is still going to college is that it keeps him occupied for the time being, reading books can only go so far unless you have a endless supply of them which he does not have. Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.