Sekirei: Wings of Fate (Signups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my lack of activity there was a lightning storm which killed our internet....

(I hope it's okay to bring an uncouth Ashikabi :] lemme know if anything needs changing :])

Name: Dio Nohime

Appearance:
Dio's 5'6 in hight and very slender in build, though he's not sickly underweight ether. His body isn't overly muscular though it is toned. He's quite pale with a dash of freckles that run across his shoulder blades and collar bone, they stand out on his pale skin. He also has a strange symbol that looks a little bit like the ace of spades cut into his stomach, and a strange burn mark on his shoulder. His body is also scarred, mainly on his lower back and hips. His body shape is curvy. His face is androgynous, and it's vary hard to tell if he's male or female unless you're up close. His features are somewhat soft, though I think that to say Dio would be handsome is to have an..acquired taste.. Though it's hard to notice because he's smirking condescendingly more often then not. His eyes are multicoloured, his left eye's green and his right eye's blue.. His blonde hair is long, just past his shoulders and his fringe reaches past his cheek bones and stops at the tip of his nose. His hair is also very messy..like a bird's nest.

click spoiler for extra Dio pictures.. this however is his main look:
dioyay-png.35199

mello-calling-jpg.34746

images-jpg.34747

anime-blood-eva-beatrice-evatrice-rose-umineko-favim_com-102345-jpg.34745

gg-png.34749
imagesca0lxbsg-jpg.34750

1007228-bigthumbnail-jpg.34751

Personality: Dio's a manipulative backstabber, he's full of honeyed words and false promises. When he wants to be charming and slightly charismatic he will be, and if he really puts his mind to it he could talk his way out of nearly anything. He's a pathological liar, so most of the stuff he sprouts is almost certainly a lie. Unlike many liars, Dio never uses extravagant lies and always sticks to practical lies that at least sound plausible. He's also a very good actor and thrives upon drama, his actions reflect his theatrical nature. When he speaks he makes grand gestures with his hands, when he flirts he moves into theatrical poses. Because of the way he is, he doesn't make friends..not really, but it's his own choice in the matter. He sees friends as people that'll stand in his way, or at least he tells himself that. Though he'd never admit it, there are three people in his life who he secretly classes as friends.. but only one of them he'd give his life for, as a way of repayment.

Dio is a strong believer in 'paying his dues' if someone does something for him that he deems to be a selfless act and is actually grateful for, he'll stop at nothing in order to make sure they are repaired. While this may be seen as an act of rare kindness on Dio's part, he also doesn't like to owe people anything. He also hates losing or even admitting that he lost, as far as Dio is concerned it's the worst thing in the world to be a loser. He's fiercely competitive and will do whatever it takes to win, whatever the definition of win is at the time. There is nothing he won't stoop to, no measure he will not take. From cheating in a fight, to using black mail and intimidation Dio will go to any length in order to be the victor.

As stated Dio's a very good actor, a man of many faces. From accents to looks, Dio will change in accordance to his situation. He's not a genuine person most of the time, hiding behind a lie and farce in order to get what he wants. Identity means nothing to Dio, not any more. He's played numerous roles, wore so many masks.. that he's almost lost sight of who he really is, yet he doesn't care what's so ever.. or does he? Sometimes even Dio looks in the mirror and is saddened when he no longer can tell who gazes back at him.

Dio is very confident-unless cornered and trapped- and headstrong. It would maybe be more apt to use the sentence 'confident to the point of arrogance'. He's loud and brash, often shouting people down if they disagree with him. Dio will never think he's wrong, nor will he think for even a second that any thing's ever his fault. He will naturally shift the blame to someone else, even if they're dead. He can't take criticism very well ether-unless it's from the man he serves- and would rather shout insults then try to confront his own flaws. But that's not to say he thinks he's perfect- because he doesn't- it just never crosses his mind that he's wrong about anything.

However there are times when he can be knocked off his high horse, times when he is made to taste the bitter sensation of failing and doing something wrong. The only time when Dio feels these things is if he's helpless or trapped, mentally or physically . During this time he'll have dramatic and server mood swings, ranging from blind and murderous rage that scares most people.. to suicidal depression and anxiety. And though it's rare, when Dio becomes depressed he totally gives up and doesn't bother fighting. Instead he just mutters half hearted curses.

Dio's a fighter most of the time, a fiery tempered one. Dio's temper is described as frightening once he really loses it, no one is safe from his screams of rage. It doesn't help that he likes fighting with others, because he always feels that he has something to prove. Something that can only be proved in fighting, what that is not even Dio knows but it makes him feel better. Dio's a hard person to break down, he's deliberately annoying and obnoxious. But once he's broken down he'll become as meek as a kitten to the one who breaks him, so far only one person has managed such a task.

All in all Dio has a dramatic and tsundre (kinda hostile) personality, he's a person that cannot be trusted and is a trickster at heart. Dio can be spiteful and vindictive, stabbing someone one moment and shaking another person's hand the next. He has a very volatile and emotional personality, though it's more or less a dark kind of emotion. He's ambitious and confident, fiery and a fighter. But he can also be extremely depressed and worn down, his personality and mood swings between the extremes. He can be crude and rather promiscuous, with hints of frailty under his personality. To some he can be kind, but to most he's vindictive. Dio can be.. a very good friend and ally, or a fearsome foe and opponent.

However dispite his very negative personality aspects, there is a softer and nicer side to him. Dio only acts the way he does so people can't hurt him, but what he really wants is someone to be there for him. I won't go to much into his nicer side, because it might be better if people saw it for themselves. But let me just say, that when Dio finds the right person.. he'll change slowly for the better and show that under the thorny personality is a good heart.. deep down. But it'll take a special and patient person, to see this.. most are driven away by him.

Talents: acting, acrobatics, dressing up like a women

History: Dio's had a.. abused past, and it's not something he likes to talk about. His past was the thing that made him into the young man he is, and he's done a lot of things he's not proud of. His current.. job.. is one of them, though one day he dreams of working in a maid cafe.. (Dio's whole bio will be found out as time goes on, if that's okay? :] )

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
thanks! I pity the poor Sekirei who get's stuck with- finds him.. :]

And I think with that we are good on Ashikabi at the moment.

I think i should say that when i write something Like this Then that is Laurence speaking in english XD

Oh my God im so sorry guys, I wasn't getting any of the RP post alerts for whatever reason. Thanks for continuing the RP as well cause I have a terrible case of writers block lately. I apologize if I have been holding up this RP.

Hi! I'm interested in joining here though I hope I'm not too late. I have a neat idea, though obviously I'll have to write it out and all that jazz. Is 108 taken yet?

it's fine, theGdeer :] I would post.. but I'm also waiting for KyuubKitsune9, so she's not left behind.. but I am here :]

Annnnnnnd done.

Name: Ming Homura

Number: 108

Appearance: Deemed a runt due to her number, Ming is the sort of girl to seem a little... Off. Her fashion sense is considered drab, and her very existence infuriates most she meets. Regardless, with her almost divine face and the body of a goddess, the way she presents herself is something to behold. She holds very few flaws about her appearance, and is often mistaken for someone of a higher number. Black hair, blue eyes, a tall and lean body... Many could droll over her but alas she prefers to be alone.
(I can't seem to post pictures on threads, so I'll have to leave this to your imaginations.)

Personality: Despite her living conditions, Ming is seen as a bright, optimistic girl who has an intense love for the wilderness-- though she's never seen such a thing with her own eyes, and touched it with her own hands. She wished to someday see it all, the world and every beautiful thing within it, but within her living conditions, all she could do is hope and pray. This turned her awfully cold in some respects, but overall it can be said that Ming is a colourful character with a knack for trouble.

Destiny: Up to Fate.

Abilities: Acrobatic discipline, mastery over air, air temperature and in some circumstances, air pressure.
Tends to use longer weapons but any sort of blade or hitting stick will do.
Likes to bounce off walls when she can.
An adaptable fighter, in most regards.

Norito: "Through the forces which we obey, to the dust our opponents must stray."

Greater Techniques:
Whirlwinds of the Sharpened Edge;
A technique which grows a ball of rapidly spinning air upon Ming's hand, only to release it and have it shatter into many windslicing pinion which can cause major damage to those close to the point of impact.

@Deshwitat

I'm good, thanks :] doing forms and posts while trying not to fall asleep..how are you?

Good thing names aren't the end of the world, huh~
I'm glad to be accepted. Thank you.

Not a problem, feel free to post whenever your ready.

Hmm... Do you mind giving me a cue to join? I've read through the IC thread, and well... Doesn't seem like there's an opening there for Ming.
Sorry to be a hassle and all.

Hmm well actually the Sekirei were all just released into to Tokyo to find their Ashikabi, so just having them experience freedom for the first time could be your post.

Ahhhhh, I see then. I'll have something to post sometime soon, maybe tomorrow at the latest. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.