• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Sekirei - Beauty of Truth - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can someone explain to me who's attacking who?

Yeah, she just didn't receive alerts. That's why I asked who was where and fighting who, so I can get my and her characters going.

There we go, took me longer than I thought, but I got it up.

I'll get a post up later the site I have the posts stored on is down so I should get the rest of the posts up by the end of the day. Since no one has commented Azami will die/be eliminated by Izumi.

I just posted. I may not be able to post for the rest of the day because of a family gathering.

seems rare is not the only one who hasn't been getting alerts

i see the OOC exploded since saturday

@RareSecret ball's in your court - as i recall, you had Sayo React to Kagemura?

well we're kind of just waiting on you guys to finish up and go to somewhere safe/kagemura's home. What happens next will be a small chunk of plot, some climax of the prologue, followed by chapter one.

@RareSecret

ball's in your court

could you have Sayo explain the Sekirei Plan and Reacting and Ashikabi to him?

he'll be guarded, detached, and wary - but if the situation is explained to him, kagemura will piece together that the violence in the city is a direct result of the Plan and willingly become Sayo's ashikabi

@VanceXentan

after Sayo gets winged, where do you need us moved?

anywhere really. It's all in your court what happens is a general shout out to all Ashikabi you may or may not receive the event depending on what you have on your person/where you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back