Sekirei - Beauty of Truth - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can someone explain to me who's attacking who?

hello rare may I ask if you could be more active in this roleplay?

Yeah, she just didn't receive alerts. That's why I asked who was where and fighting who, so I can get my and her characters going.

There we go, took me longer than I thought, but I got it up.

I'll get a post up later the site I have the posts stored on is down so I should get the rest of the posts up by the end of the day. Since no one has commented Azami will die/be eliminated by Izumi.

I just posted. I may not be able to post for the rest of the day because of a family gathering.

It's ok I may not be able to post myself until later today.

If anyone's interested in knowing we got 33 posts and 333 views.

No one else thinks it's funny go back to the corner Yah!

hey Raz if you could I'd recommend wrapping up your part soon in one shape or form.

seems rare is not the only one who hasn't been getting alerts

i see the OOC exploded since saturday

@RareSecret ball's in your court - as i recall, you had Sayo React to Kagemura?

well we're kind of just waiting on you guys to finish up and go to somewhere safe/kagemura's home. What happens next will be a small chunk of plot, some climax of the prologue, followed by chapter one.

@RareSecret

ball's in your court

could you have Sayo explain the Sekirei Plan and Reacting and Ashikabi to him?

he'll be guarded, detached, and wary - but if the situation is explained to him, kagemura will piece together that the violence in the city is a direct result of the Plan and willingly become Sayo's ashikabi

@VanceXentan

after Sayo gets winged, where do you need us moved?

anywhere really. It's all in your court what happens is a general shout out to all Ashikabi you may or may not receive the event depending on what you have on your person/where you are.

Hey guys is something unclear or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.