Sekirei - Beauty of Truth - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RareSecret

I'll let you initiate the kiss and bonding - dunno what color your wings are

if you don't mind, can you copy/paste this into your next post, so get our chars ready for the next arc?:

The wolfish man was surprised by both the kiss and the light display. He wasn't entirely sure how to feel about the matter. He had initially thought being an Ashikabi meant being a partner. Evidently, it meant something a little more intimate. Looking at the waifish girl - she could not be hardly a day over twenty, if that - he felt strangely protective. He elected to save analyzing his feelings on the matter for later. Right now, he and his new Sekirei needed to prepare for the rest of the Sekirei Project.

"Come with me, Sayo-san," he said, offering a hand. "My apartment is not far from here. We should get off the streets and you can fill me in on the rest of the details about this Sekirei Plan...."

I'm going to wait for the Rei part before heading to post anything.

Sorry I was gone for a while, finals and all that crap... I'll admit I'm a bit miffed myself at the straight up ignore. If my the post before my most recent one was a problem I could have patched it up. Too late now, oh well.

well I believe I was by myself so did I ignore you?

Dude... Tokyo is a packed tight place. Apartments there service multiple families. I was just trying to go for some roleplay and you go and have a response like that? Not cool. If you had just said in a private message, or even over the forum this whole irritation could have been avoided.

I was just looking for some interaction.

Um what I'm confused? Did I say something wrong?

Looking back at the comments I see I have missed your message. Given the circumstances Brandon would have been encouraged by Izumi to avoid any sekirei/ashikabi for the time being anyways. Any interactions would have been brief. In my post I had Izumi and Brandon go directly to their apartment if need be I'll alter the first part of it to acknowledge your character's interactions but it won't amount to anything other than Izumi being a bit more paranoid given what has happened today.

I think we can manage something with what we have already. It's not a huge deal, I'm just very vocal about when I notice a problem. I should have said something before I posted myself, sorry. I screwed up a bit more than you I think, and I went and made an ass out of myself over this. Sorry.

I accept your apology and offer this change of course: If you desire I'll allow you to delete the former post so that we can start it over and you can knock on Brandon's door. Maybe you're checking up on the new kid or whatever be it. I'd just recommend leaving your sekirei out of sight of Izumi or hide the fact that she is one. Likewise unless you've seen Izumi before then it is unlikely that she'd be anything other than a cosplayer to most people.

easiest way to fix it in my opinion. I hate to suggest that anymore deletes post but it fixes everything.

There we go reworked it and edited the post before that so he's not talking at nobody like a madman.

@VanceXentan Well there's only Suichi there, Kitsune's wreaking havoc in his apartment at the moment. So no two people just one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well message Rare Raz.

I just have homework for AP human. I should be able to post tomorrow if my teachers are generous. If not, definitely Friday.

Reactions: Razilin
I'll try to post later tonight since rare clearly isn't going to post.

Alright then I apologize for my rudeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.