Sekirei - Beauty of Truth - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry she's not going to be chibi level moe. She's just a bit of a scatterbrain is all. If we meet her family later they're more down to Earth.

Are we going to have the story-line event later? If so, I want to make Sayo say no so she can get in on the action and find her Ashikabi.

Well if you want to pursue it yes but more than likely you're going to be running into Kagemura, Raz's ashikabi, in a bit anyways. It's really a matter if you want to pursue a friendship with Shizune here right off the bat or if you want to meet her later or just have coincidental meetings during the rp while walking about.

Also do you want another Sekirei? I have one in GDeer's roleplay that was well-developed in my opinion or are you fine for now. We just seem to have more Ashikabis than Sekirei.

The way it is going right now is this

Ashikabi
Kagemura
Brandon
Askashi's character.

Sekirei
Izumi
Sora
Sayo

we're fine but if you'd like to implement her I'll attach her to either my own character, a NPC character, or a we can attach her to Askashi's character or Kagemura.

Just throwing it all out there. Sekirei are easier to implement in rp than Ashikabi because Ashikabi are in need of sekirei.

Ooooooooo. Another visual novel moment.

Do you want to make friends with Shizune, right now?

Yes or ♥[BCOLOR=#ffff99]No[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffff99]I'll work on it now then. Seems a bit more realistic when we have 108 loose.[/BCOLOR]​

Aye there will be plenty of moments like this in the roleplay. As I said this is like an interactive movie. There are solid plot points but there can be side stories in the story and you can change some factors about the solid points.

red.jpg

Name: Rei

Nickname: The Red Sekirei

Sekirei Number: #27

Sexuality: Bisexual, but more straight.

Sekirei Norito: By the flames of my Pledge, My Ashikabi's foes will be pierced.

Sekirei Type: Fire Type- Even though she is a fire type, what she can do with fire is pretty limited. She can create a bow and arrow out of fire she made herself, so it's a bows and arrows made of fire, but that's about it.

Personality: Rei is supremely confident and outgoing. She flirts with both men and women, mostly men, without a problem. Most of the time when she flirts she isn't serious about it, but to other people it seems legit. She doesn't doubt herself and doesn't hesitate, unless it's something she absolutely knows she can't do. On top of this, Rei is selfish and a big hypocrite, especially around the people she loves such as her Ashikabi, which she swore that she will love them no matter who they are. She wants something all to herself and occasionally says you can't do things when she does it all the time.

History: Rei was pretty popular in the facility. Rei was popular because of her naturally outgoing attitude (or tv watching skills) to talk to many of the sekirei. She had a reputation as a big flirt (thank tv for those skills), but only a handful of the sekirei seemed to care and no big issue occurred, just minor ones. Same thing with the scientist. Some cared, others didn't. Nothing big came out of it. Her selfishness came out in the facility quite a few times. Some of the numbers that she would hang out with would not pay attention to her or anything of the sort and she became mad. There was one big incident when she tried to use her powers to gain their attention but she got punishment later.

Now that the sekirei project has started, she can't flirt with just anyone, which she learned by getting slap by a lady on the street. Rei only flirts with people who she knew that have been staring at her just for the fun of it and to satisfy her need for social interaction. Luckily, no creepers have gotten to her by the is method. She had been using the gold card they give her for money in order to survive.

Other: Calls her Ashikabi 'My Dear' or 'Darling' depending on her mood.

What do you think? It'll be my first time RPing as a character with this type of personality and sexuality.

I have no problems with this character but she needs an awakening norito and who do you intend to attach this young girl on to as an ashikabi or will she be a free agent?

She will be a free-agent for now unless someone wants her as their sekieri

Alright then I'm not sure exactly how to fit that in without spoiling the chapter 1 of this rp but since it's just the first chapter I'll inform you if you want.

Pb0Pm15.jpg

Name
: Kagami Tegakari
Nickname: Kage "Ginga Kozō"

Sexuality:
Straight

Special Skills:
Kendomaster/Blademaster
Cooking Chef
Extremely Fast and Perceptive

Personality:
Calm | Collective | Adaptable | Optimist | Situational

History:
Kagami Tegakari is a relaxing but devoted man. He does not know his parents. He has been living with his supposed uncle since he was a child. Inheriting some traits of his personality. Kagami is currently living by himself, ordered by his uncle to take over the famous Tegakari Shrine. It is quite popular but at the same time, it is also the place where Kagami stays. Using his time, working at a ramen shop to make a living, while making sure the Shrine stays clean and pure for the visitors. Obviously, his own special place inside the Shrine is messed up with junk food, as he enjoys ordering in. Despite that, he is a master at cooking. Having self-taught himself since the age of thirteen but at the same time, being pampered by his uncle's relatives by using their family recipe and various of other ideas. Staying at the Tega Shrine has been quite blissful for him. He likes to keep to himself, and would rather not get into trouble or anything that would deem or require him to use his energy.

Other:
Tends To Use a Pipe for Smoking When Relaxing.​

Last edited:
While the personality I'll let slide since it's a different style useless Raz and Rare prefer you use the styles we used for our CS's your history needs more back story, fluff or not, as in important events in his life such as hardships, friendships, hobbies, etc.

If its like a MUST for me toadd such to my history I will HAVE to do it. but if it really isn't and if it really doesn't affect anything important in the RP, I'd rather not. Revealing more about his background through character development and RP progression is what I prefer.

Alright then if you insist I'll allow you go to into the rp as it is right now however I do prefer Cs's with a bit more meat into them.

Also I believe I must inform you that the sekirei that you'll most likely be winging is Sora a male sekirei unless Sora goes full freelance and Raz wants to focus more on Kagemura. Rei is a bit odd right now but it's possible we could wing them both to Akashi if Rare desires.

Well while I'm waiting for someone to either ask a question, post, or whatever I made a very bare bones banner for this rp and put it in an ad for the site so hopefully that will spark an interest. It had a small error as I put 109 instead of 108 in meaning to sekirei but hey what can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.