• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Sekirei - Beauty of Truth - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do whatever you like bro. If you go in first then it disallows Sayo to use her ability and blows your cover but allows you to take out the thugs yourself and show yourself as a caring individual towards civies.

I am working on the post but it'll probably won't be up until tomorrow. I am confused a little. Is Izumi there or not? I keep on reading over but I don't know which.

Izumi is in the construction area not in the middle city like your character. I'm sorry I interrupted your original post Rare.

Hey Akashi are you going to get your character involved in the current situation with rare and raz?

Well, I am here. Just been very busy lately. I'm going to have to read up on the posts before I decide to interfere in what Raz and Rare are upto.

well we got time. If you want to post Raz just react to the head guy pulling out his gun as you will unless you'd rather wait until Sayo/rare posts.

I'm sorry. I was working on a project for my engineering class that dealt with a train. I now hate trains.

Anyways, I should get on to it soon. I now have a lot of free time. I am sorry for stalling the plot.

I will have a post up by tomorrow. Sorry for beimg absence. Been quite busy.

set up for the first Sekirei battle

and for potential winging of Sayo

and for potential introduction of Rei/Sora if that's what you want to go with, Rare

actually, if Rei, Sayo, Sora, and the two unnamed Sekirei all duke it out - it could be the first and biggest battle in the Plan

0___0

>___>

<___<

<_____>

0________o

that's a lot of sekirei

that's a lot of cleavage lol. Also Raz since you made those two unnamed sekirei I think it would be more prudent to let you take their reins than I.

that's a lot of cleavage lol. Also Raz since you made those two unnamed sekirei I think it would be more prudent to let you take their reins than I.

K. Need your input on number though. Not sure what other sekirei you have lined up

Hey Raz/Aka are either of you going to post soon we're kind of waiting on you guys. Raz more than Akashi.

i'm actually waiting on Rare. i just posted right before you, Vance.

I thought we were letting you take over the whole Sekirei thing with you and Rare? Meaning you can set up the situation for Sayo to help get things along. If I'm misunderstanding something I apologize.

k, was curious if Sayo and Rei were going to react to the fight

i won't be able to post tonight while on call - i can get one up tomorrow afternoon after rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back