Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean tanuki? Because there's really no reason to call them anything than that.

@Lorchenne
@Lady Bernkastel

Yeah so, the things that have infested the athletic storage room, are raccoon. Tanuki are raccoon dogs and not the same as the invasive species raccoon that we are currently dealing with. They just look the same and english speaking people tend to translate tanuki as raccoon when really the two species are nothing alike, save for their appearance. Sorry for any confusion.

Oh and it's totally cool about Naoto's dialect. ^^ I put Osaka as a trope because it was more popular. (As in 'The idiot from Osaka')

Ink in the sprinklers/Shoe bandit. Both may involve Kage getting to punch some kid lol

I added it as a poll. :3

Reactions: 2 people
My vote has been cast! *epic trumpets playing*

It was between shoe thefts and the weird counselor. I think those are some pretty fun set-ups.

I've also voted ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

For me it was also between the counselor and the shoes. The ink seems fun, but the other two may have bigger twists in my opinion.

Voted! It was pretty even between shoe bandit/counselor, actually. (maybe there's a connection?)

Reactions: 3 people
One thing doesn't cancel out the other, I guess ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

(that was the only sneaky kaomoji I had)

Reactions: 2 people
Oh, just so you know, me and Merry may sometimes work things out in advance, so don't throw a fit if we use each others characters in a post.

You know what I'm looking forward to? The obligatory "training camp" episode ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reactions: 3 people
raccoon-horde.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.