Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more note: Raccoons are mostly solitary. Males will only group together to defend their mating territory, and even then in groups no larger than 4. You will also find that, compared to other carnivorous (or omnivorous) creatures, raccoons are noted for their lack of hostility (unless dreadfully provoked). I understand that facts can't hold true in an anime RP, though, so feel free to ignore me on this one.

@RayChel

It was Fujimoto's inner monologue, he was talking about himself.

Also this is an anime based rp, a complete work of fiction. Is it really that big of a deal?

Reactions: 2 people
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know I'm going to be very busy this weekend so probably won't be able to post a whole lot until...maybe Sunday night.

Now I'm imagining this group as trainers in the Pokemon world...that would be one weird gym to get through!

@CrimsonMaiden

Okay so what's the deal with the puppet? Is Chiasa a ventriloquist or is she just cosplaying as Rino Rando from Gokujo Seitokai?

Reactions: 2 people
(100-th post celebration, yippie!)

Haha, I can imagine the grand reveal as the elite four all bow down as a platform is raised, smoke clouding it... Then, as it comes to a stop, spotlights light it up, and you see Miki standing proudly on top, overlooking all the weaklings.

Reactions: 3 people
Haha, I was definitely thinking of Miki as being that final challenge, the one who pushes the team to their limits if they aren't prepared. Except that even more people would be thrown off because "I just got beaten by a little kid!" The legendary genius trainer, basically.

Hehe, double Naoto as Team Rocket, that would be wonderful yet terrifying :D There'd always be a feeling that they didn't lose, they're just taking part in some experiment...

Reactions: Banana-senpai
I am interested [ish], maybe, but I know nothing of anime/Japanese things. In terms of foreign cultures, I am completely ignorant [I am American, so it is within my [self-appointed] rights to not care!] but wish to try this roleplay out. Could I be the American transfer, with the 'tropes' [No idea what that is] of Rich Kid and Hard-on for History?

If so, it'd be a Mi-mi-miracle!~

Status
Not open for further replies.