Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't tag.
Naoto drove the raccoons back in. Should I rewrite that?

Edit: Forget it. Rewriting.

@The Oddsman

We already have a foreign kid trope that is taken. But you can be the transfer kid trope, however it's two tropes per person so you'll have to choose between rich kid and hard on for history.

@Lorchenne

Well since quite a few people posted of ways to drive the raccoons away it'll be a bit of hassle to get them all to correct their posts, and since there are a lot of raccoons anyway, we can just say that Naoto drove some of them in while Kiyomi and Kage are dealing with some in one place, and Kouta is tangling with a bunch near the storage room.

It's coolios :3

So one isn't allowed to like history, just cause it's a trope, and yet be rich, even though he's a transfer student? That's like limiting personalities :/

Oddsman, it's because someone already took the trope. You can be upper middle class or something. Right, Princess?

@Lorchenne

Yup. ^_^

@The Oddsman

And I didn't say they weren't allowed to like history I just said you couldn't choose that trope.
Honestly, you do this in almost every rp of mine that you join (or attempt to). Why don't you switch it up a bit every once in awhile?

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Because I have a tendency to be bad or uncharacteristic when not in the type of characters that I appear to prefer and only use. I'm the kid who is the class above everyone else, with the big fancy house and the 'giant' ranch with how lucky I am, and frankly, I'm not very good with anything that isn't. I can't understand several different point of views about something, for example, learning. I do not see how learning is so hard for many people, because I try very little and I fly by with flying colors while trying about 20% of the time. I cannot relate, even if I have something to relate to. I can pretend, or try, but I won't truly understand, so I don't try to, nor do I try to imitate that which I have no understanding of, or that which I have little interest in.

Okay so let me ask you a question;

Do you want me to change the rules?

Never said to. I was just asking; just say yes or no. You asked that I should change it up a bit, and I gave a reason why I wouldn't/couldn't.

@The Oddsman

Well I think at this point you should know my answer.

It's, no.

I just noticed that the Pokémon episode was added to the episode roster XD

Don't smite me whenever you're the one that 'shows attitude.' I was just interested, and asked about why there were such restrictions on what you can do, and you and @Lorchenne more or less teamed against me. It was an obvious no, and I understood that, but I'm not smiting anything.

Don't smite me just because I get annoyed at you two ganging up against me and my questioning of your oh-so-unquestioning ways. That kind of thing aggravates me to no end.

Whoah, calm down... We're just trying to have fun here. But to make sure it's enjoyable for everyone there has to be certain restrictions, otherwise it would all be complete chaos.

• Thank You
Oddsman, don't post here if you can't agree with the rules and with Princess' ways. Pardon me if you took it the wrong way, but I'm simply explaining. Since it was obviously a no, you could have just left. You don't like getting that smite, so don't give it away without thinking either.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Oddsman. Stop posting on this thread.

@Lorchenne

Sure you can be Giovanni o.O Are we talking about the big bad guy from the first Pokemon or is there a new Giovanni that I don't know abut? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.