Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the words "STILL ACCEPTING" in the thread title, I still feel obligated to ask if it is okay for me to join this. I have yet to get in on an anime themed RP and this one just seems like so much fun after reading through the IC :)

I'm not the creator of the thread, but I'll take the liberty and say this... Yes, it is still open! As of now, your character may either be the historian or the health chair, and technically the member of the disciplinary committee though someone has signed up for that role.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
(Kage as he looks at all the woman joining the RP and swarming into the student council room.)

index.php

I can do the historian :)
I am curious if being a cosplayer constitutes Otaku. I wanted to do an Otaku then thought a cosplayer would be super fun then this got confusing O_O
Sometimes they're counted as the same thing, sometime they're not >..<

Reactions: 2 people
No, it really doesn't. Some people cosplay as models or for fun, not out of and obsession with a character. Though I suppose if you want to be a character obsessed with someone from a show or something and have them cosplay as that person, they'd count as an otaku. But then again, otaku is sometimes used as a general term, rather that someone who is obsessed with one particular thing.

It appears as though I hav confused myself @_@

Miki as she looks at Kage looking at all those women.
210d4a73663abe3faa6e326342cab6d11241921388_full.jpg

@CrimsonMaiden You could be an Otaku that cosplays. Or you could be a cosplayer that doesn't Otaku and ask Princess if that can be a trope.

• Thank You
Otaku cosplayer is fine if she lets me >...<
I'll see to getting my character sheet up later.

Why does everything happen when I'm goooooone? T.T

@Haneul

Interesting! However you seem to have forgotten something!~

@CrimsonMaiden
Cosplay Otaku is totally cool. :3

Reactions: 3 people
@Haneul
Alrightie! You are accepted then! :3

Soo. I was wondering. What type of positions are available in this RP? I've always liked a high-school/anime type of RP xD

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
@Haneul

Oh yeah and I noticed you had gunner and swordsman as skills in your bio but, there are no weapons allowed in this rp.

Possible to be a rival to the delinquent? XD

@Akashi

:) Hmmm....So should I list the available positions so you can do this; (again)

"Ugh.. I'd hate do this after taking time to make this character, let alone find a picture and to get your guys' hopes up. But I'll have to step out of this RP before I even enter it.
I'll be frank. I found some other RPs that piqued my interests more, plus I promised someone else I'd join their RP and I totally forgot about it, until now.

I cant keep up with alot of RPs at once, though if the option ever comes up again, to join this RP, and if you guys are still taking in people then. I'll gladly join.
Again, I am really sorry for this D:

Edit: I noticed the title changed to "(closed)".. And now I really feel bad D:"

[From the original version of this roleplay where you so gracefully made up a character and then stepped out.]

PRINCESS TEACUP DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE TELLING US YOU WERE LEAVING

@Lady Bernkastel

Lol, what me? Never! I sowwie. :3 Here's an apologetic piece of cheese? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.