Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Secretly Evil School Paper Chairman is always with you.
/creepsmile

Oh hey guys, just wondering. If there were a live action for this anime, who would you cast as your character?

The adorkable and slightly removed historian reporting for duty!

1339465019905.gif

Ah, since this is anime I'll say Ohgo Suzuka. I think she would look cute in cosplay and I loved her in Sexy Voice and Robo :3

Oro! She's so cute! OwO Okada MUST do a maid cosplay.
F...for science!

I'm still here.

Reported. Just long enough to export, I suppose. I'll keep watch for when next episode starts.

@RayChel

You haven't been very active though. Are you sure you can remain active in this role play and post regularly?

Ultima vanished, so I haven't had anything to add. I do plan on withdrawing soon, but I'm trying to find an opportunity to do so gracefully.

I'm sorry but I will have to leave. The no notifications thing is really bothering me and there were 3+ pages to catch up on when I had other RPs. I kind of overloaded myself and I really apologize.

@UltimaCircuit

It's cool.

@RayChel
Well Ultima isn't the only person in the role play. You had over five other peoples to interact with. Anyway, if you were planning to pull out you should have just pulled out. I'll take this as your withdrawal notice.

@Lady Bernkastel
@driftingstar
@Lorchenne
@CrimsonMaiden
@Dinorocket
@Merry Berry
@ScarletNova
@Haneul

Characters that are being pulled out by their creators will be given a farewell through a spontaneous transfer to the high school's sister school in America. We shall replace these departed members with npcs, who we will give a set personality and trope and interact with them as we please.

OR

We will minimize the student council, and assign other roles to current players. What say you?

Reactions: Banana-senpai
I kind of like both ideas... Okada could handle another position. They probably wouldn't be able to find replacements so quickly anyhow, right?

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@RayChel
Well Ultima isn't the only person in the role play. You had over five other peoples to interact with. Anyway, if you were planning to pull out you should have just pulled out. I'll take this as your withdrawal notice.
I feel that Miki can't add anything to this story anymore, so I was going to remove her when the next episode started. Magicking her away doesn't make any sense, especially not halfway through an episode. Her mother's work is transferring her to Toyama, so they're moving immediately. I intended to write out Miki's farewells as well; but it seems my ideology is distinctly different from yours (I was concerned about keeping the story flow intact, while you are concerned about your players), so I'll leave it to the rumor mill. Good luck to all of you.

@RayChel
Story flow does not matter when there are no players.

Anyway, you've said your piece, good luck to you too.

Well, having a reason to explain missing characters it's always better than not...I've definitely struggled with the "now what?" So even if it doesn't come into play, as a player I appreciate the thought put into "how to leave" situations.

Also: When times are at their darkest, that's when friends are most important! And a certain treasurer won't abandon a friend in need! :)

(also, pt2: not getting notifications stinks, sorry for the delay!)

Reactions: 2 people
I just don't want people posting in the rp, who aren't in it anymore. So that's why i was going to do the transfer to the states thing.

And so we have two-three people who said reassigning roles would be fine.

So after I contact (or don't depending on whether they answer or not) some people, we'll reassign roles and then move on to the next episode. The Deadline I'm giving is Saturday. If no one has responded by then, we're reassigning roles and getting a move on, kay?

Oh and I dunno who I'd have to play Fujimoto. O.O <---Not very familiar with Japanese actors.

Reactions: 2 people
I agree with reassignments, NPC's are hard to interact with.

Look at this beautiful guy. He is SO Fujimoto. Seto Kouji as Fujimoto Kasumi/Katsuo.
KOJ-1.jpg

I'll have Miura Haruma as Naoto.
images-9.jpg

Okay so Dinorocket is out, and the position of Health chair is open. Who wants to take it?
Open positions:
Health Chair
Disciplinary Chairman
Secretary

Last edited:
Oh no! Not Dino too :(

Disciplinary Chairman and Historian may go well together. She has to document events and all so record keeping could help with disciplinary actions :)
I volunteer Okada Chiaki for Disciplinary Chairman!!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.