• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

PhantomThief715

Hell's Harem King
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Untitled_design.png
RP Rules

• All Iwaku rules must be observed (obviously)
  • NO smut. This is a cross age group RP. If you want to get Smutty do it in your Pm's but keep it within site rules. You know the rules.
  • This is not a sandbox RP. Interaction with other characters and general compliance with the overall plot is a must. Everyone must interact with everyone.
  • All posts must be 4-5 sentences in length, Minimum.
  • Do NOT use colored text in your posts unless it's your name at the top of your post in Department color. The colors can be hard to read for some people. (images and banners are allowed)
  • Do not leave other players behind. (collab posts are not only okay but encouraged)
  • Please post at least one post per day. (contact me if you can't post)
  • Respect fellow players.
Need To Knows

• Please be on time to all classes and school sponsored events.
    • Proper uniform attire must be worn to all classes and school sponsored events. Casual attire may be worn after 3:13 pm and on weekends.
    • Bullying will not be tolerated, Period.
    • Do not interfere with another's works.
    • Fighting will be grounds for immediate suspension.
    • All students are expected to keep their grades at C level or higher.
    • Common sense rule: If you think it might create an uncomfortable or distracting learning environment, don't do it.
    • Be in your appropriate dorms by 8:00 pm. If you are not you will be locked out and will be punished by the head of your dorm.

• Guys wear pants or shorts and girls wear skirts of any lengths as long as it covers what needs to be covered. Pants and skirts can be black, shades of gray or place in your Department color.

Guys can have their shirts unbuttoned on normal days as long as they wear an under shirt of the department color or basic colors of white, gray or black. Button down shirts can be white or shades of gray. Shirts must be button down and can be long sleeve or short sleeve or even those short poof sleeves for girls.

Jackets(winter)/cardigans(fall)/vest(spring) are either black or your Department color. Black will have your Department color outlining the school logo on the left Brest.

Girls must wear heels, nice clean boots in winter, Mary Jane's or any other dress shoe. Guys will wear dress shoes or nice clean boots(winter). All shoes must be black or dark brown.

Girls and guys wear either tie or ribbon. Ties/ribbons can be any shape size or style as long as they are Department color.

For all formal events, students must wear their jackets/Vest/Cardigan, ribbon/tie, and their shirts must be tucked in and buttoned up

• The school is designed as four buildings surrounding a central complex and is very nature-friendly. Part of the complex extends onto a lake, and it's not unusual to find vines and flowers climbing in the gardens. Each outer building is the dorms to one of the four Departments. The central complex is the class rooms, staff rooms, the library, and privet practice rooms for the performing art students.

pixlr_20170901091140376.jpg

This is the layout of dorm rooms. Also, the bedrooms are the same size even though it doesn't show that in the photo. Remember this is a general idea of what they look like.
    20170831_173445.png

This is the furnishing in front room/bedrooms.
    Minus the decorative plants, photos, bedroom rugs, and other decorative things. Those are things students add.
    Bathrooms look like this.
    pixlr_20170831201016279_20170831201148409.jpg

Under the sink outside the bathroom is a small washer and dryer.
    Screenshot_20170831_193514.jpg

• Everyone Does Have A Room Mate Even If We Do Not Have A Character For The Spot.

General Dorms
    Max -
    Viniko - Octavia
    Music Dorms
    Elendril - Zachary
    Kai -
    Cornelia -
    Drama Dorms
    Madeline - Aoi
    Anna -
    Art Dorms
    Kitka -
    Clariessa - Rinea​

• FULL DAY SCHEDULE
    32151.png

Evening bell is your curfue, you must be in dorms at that time.
    Turtering also goes on during lunch and dinner.​

Charaters

Last edited:
Kai Hildbrand
@Rads
Kais eyes settled on another lonesome figure. Sitting among their books, they had the same look about them. Well, let's go for it.
Max feels some eyes on him and looks up and gives a semi friendly it's ok to sit by me gesture and then closes his books and puts them neatly in small piles and continues to eat his food but not in a way that pushes people away because he wants to try making some friend.

Kai Hildbrand

"Thanks."

Kai smiles widely, finishing off the sandwich and moving to his Jagerschnitzel. It was a comfort food of his, the mushroom sauce, fries, and cutlet blended perfectly together.

He looks at you, somewhat happy he had someone to talk to. Kai sees that you are in General Studies, from the faint yellow outlining of the school crest.
@Rad

Kai Hildbrand

"Thanks."

Kai smiles widely, finishing off the sandwich and moving to his Jagerschnitzel. It was a comfort food of his, the mushroom sauce, fries, and cutlet blended perfectly together.

He looks at you, somewhat happy he had someone to talk to. Kai sees that you are in General Studies, from the faint yellow outlining of the school crest.
@Rad

Max sees him looking at his badge and then says" i'm not really into arts and such on the same level but they do say one can grow into things, that aside what's that you're eating, i wasn't in england long so i didn't get to try many cultures foods" Max's eyes still somewhat cold but one could feel the sincerity as he asks.

Aoi and Viniko are walking about the campus and they want to know what each area is like so they pop into the nearest building and walk some more and it's not long before they find the common area and say to each other" Wow this place looks pretty neat so far, this is by far the biggest school school we've been in so far even though we've been here a while and from the looks of it there's only one student here at the moment so it's worth trying to strike up a conversation". They pauses for a minutes or so then Viniko speaks up and says" sorry if were to loud it's this is the first time we've ever been in this building in our time here would you mind chatting to use for a bit".

Last edited:
Kai Hildbrand

"Jagerschnitzel. Hunters cutlet in English, a traditional East German specialty."

If there was one thing Kai liked more than metal, it was food. And that was saying something, as his world basically revolved around metal and the like. As such, he had quite a bit of knowledge about it.

He sliced off a piece of cutlet, popping it into his mouth with some mushrooms. He wouldn't eat the fries yet, as those were for wiping up the gravy at the end. The salad sat to these side, not going to be touched till the end as well.

Kai Hildbrand

"Jagerschnitzel. Hunters cutlet in English, a traditional East German specialty."

If there was one thing Kai liked more than metal, it was food. And that was saying something, as his world basically revolved around metal and the like. As such, he had quite a bit of knowledge about it.

He sliced off a piece of cutlet, popping it into his mouth with some mushrooms. He wouldn't eat the fries yet, as those were for wiping up the gravy at the end. The salad sat to these side, not going to be touched till the end as well.

Max looks and then says" how about a trade then for my pork katsu curry it's not spicy i'm not a fan of too much spice and it gives me a different experience" " Also besides loving metal and this dish what other things do you like", max enjoys testing people it determine if they want to be his friend or just playing games and such he also has a vast knowledge japanese food since it's the country he spent the most time so far in'. ' maybe i should try out for student council but i'm not even sure how that works in this place but it will also be a good way for me to bound with more people'.

Last edited:
[Yeah sorry about that I haven't been on my computer today. Also I fell off my bed reading that. XD] @The Perfect Cadence

Cornelia Rosewood

Cornelia took a bite out of her food. Ever since day one she'd been wanting to know her. Cornelia was a nice person. Fact was despite all her connections she rarely ever used them. Being the type of person who rather show people what she can really do rather then just using her name. She was the sort of person who'd start from the bottom just like anyone else. She was a fair person. A secret most didn't know was when she came in to take the entrance exam she did so under another name and didn't reveal who she was until after shed been accepted.

That was only one the few things that people dont know. Another would be her families business. "This one girl has had me perplexed for a year. Something about her simply draws my attention to her and it's not that she's an honors student." She thought to herself waiting on a responce.

"Yes I know. You tell me this every time. But it's hard not to want you lecturing me about it, your too cute for your own good." Cory chuckles softly "Also we are not business associates so no need to call me by last name. We are acquaintances call me Cornelia. Nothing's wrong with that since friends call me Cory."

She took another bite of her food as she thought a moment. She wanted to word what she was about to say just right. Should she go sophicated and complex or simple and sweet getting to the point. "Headmistress Montgomery had asked me to perform at tonight's festival." She starts before rolling her eyes at the next words she'd say "my father wanted me to agree being a face of his company." Cory looks at her giving a sweet smile "But this isn't about his Empire, this is about Seiko and what it stands for. What it's like to be a student here, how despite the separation of departments all of use learn from eachother."

Before Cornelia went on with useless things that probably didn't matter to Octavia she takes another bite of her parfait. Silent for a moment as she swallowed she looked up at the girl before her. "I was wondering if you'd perform with me." She says quickly looking down. Again this wasn't something she usually did. Talked to people who intrigue her like Octavia did, that is. "We can do a duet on the piano of I can just play whichever stringed instrument is suitable." She says looking up again.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Rads
Kai Hildbrand
@Rads
"Parties, reading, and the occasional Rockstar energy drink. I am but a simple man. As for the trade, here you go"

Kai smiles, putting down his fork and knife before turning off the blaring music. He had made himself comfortable, and thus had no need for any more of it. This kid seemed nice, quite interesting as well. He slides the dish to you, grabbing the curry.

"I'm Kai Hildbrand, you can call me Kai, or Sword. That last one is technically my last name, which means war sword."

Last edited by a moderator:
Elendil
As the lady went off and told of the way, Elendil went and followed such directions, though he got lost a few times, he finally got to his destination, the Music dorms. After finding his room, he quickly unpacked all his things and neatly placed it all in orderly fashion, much to his delight, he then fixed himself up and proceeded to head out of the room and thought to himself that he should visit the student cafeteria and meet some new students like himself and hopefully make friends and began walking towards his destination.

He arrived though and find the places with more people than he expected, which is awkward since he is just a new student , so he decided to just buy some food and sit at a random table, and he did just. He bought himself a hearty meal and before digging, he did a bit of thanks and proceeded to chow down his food

(Open for interactions)

@PhantomThief715

[I'm glad that you enjoyed it...

Apologies for the late reply but I had to prep myself a bit more for Med School yesterday. Classes start this week so.. o.O

I'm sooo screwed )))))))))

Anyways... enjoy the upcoming post. I've taken the liberty to even add in some music that would perfectly suit the situation...

End of block]]

OSM

Aahhh.... The naivety within this woman was enough to make Octavia burst out into laughter. For an individual of Cornelia's status, such words... were nothing more but half-witted and thought of at best. While one can argue that she was not much of an extrovert but.... that doesn't fully explain the level of primitive-ness in your speech and thought.

"Also we are not business associates so no need to call me by last name. We are acquaintances call me Cornelia. Nothing's wrong with that since friends call me Cory."

Upon hearing those words, a smirk appeared on Octavia's face. While it may have looked like she was 'happy' about being given permission to call the 'Queen' by her first name, no.... no no no! A classic quote would be "Don't judge a book by it's cover" and this.... was one of those moments.

"Oh... so were acquaintances on the grounds that we go to the same school?" Octavia thought, the gears in her mind turning at 4000 RPM. "Please... I never considered you an acquaintance nor do I intend to be any how so in the near and far off future. Friends? Please... spare me your baffling words... as I find no value in having a friendship with you! Sure you have the money and everything but I prefer to go get my own money and be as little connected to any industrial giant as I can"

Octavia continued to listen, she was more interested in critiquing what this girl had to say to her... because apparently she was the daughter of the CEO who ran one of the world's most controversial entertainment empires! The opportunity to entertain oneself in such a fashion was truly rare but extremely luxurious when it comes your way.

She didn't speak a word until the Queen finished her offer, that was when The Chancellor spoke for herself.

"Lovely... but enlighten me as I do not see the way... why choose me to be your accompanist when you know that your entire department has greater talents to offer and also add on the fact that we have never collaborated together before in the past? Besides... wouldn't you think that I am a bit too under classed for you and your father would be hating you but more importantly me if he sees the two of us playing together? My role in the music department is nothing more but a volunteer piano teacher and accompanist, I don't go with you guys to your glamorous competitions across the world and etcetera, etcetera. Even if he approves of the two of us working together... what makes you so confident that we can pull of Kreutzer's Sonata #9, first movement , a twelve and a half minute piece (SHE'S FRIDGING DEAD!) flawlessly and perform it with a 6 hour lead time? "

There was a short pause in dialogue.

"Charm me, play the first five minutes of that piece and you've got your accompanist for tonight. Don't mind me about my abilities, I've got it all in my head and frankly I've played the piece blindfolded just a month ago when your department affiliate... Charlie handed me the piece andd asked to accompany him but then ended up crashing an burning as he approached the final double stops." Octavia says. "You remember how it went down, don't you?"

Octavia then bent down to zip up her ankle boots before returning.

"I won't comment further on your father or about your views how this performance is more bent on displaying what the school is and not for his empire. Just a pointer but... this school is a part of his empire and by performing for the school... no we're helping his empire more than we are to his school." Octavia paused. "I will say no more.... Kreutzer's Sonata #9 first movement, is it doable?"

Corneila Rosewood

"You must think that because I carry the Rosewood name, I'm daddy's little princess who gets what ever she wants, when she wants it, and all she has to do is bat her lashes." Cornelia chuckles "Oh if only that where the case because I can tell you I'm not a spoiled princess who relies on daddy's money."

Cory chuckles again. "I honestly don't care what my father thinks of me. Hes not a problem also I'm not his only child. The only one he should concern himself with is the current CEO." She starts causually "You may or may not be able able to play on my level. I dont know I've never heard you play but you do know how to play. I know that because if you where not a good player the music students wouldn't ask you for tutoring. As for why, this could be intresting. It won't be all that glitz and glamour, I only do that when have to. This will be casual." She says. The whole time she had been eatting her food and finished it.

Cornelia listens to the remainder of her little speech and simple smirks. She stands up to leave but not before leaning over the table. "You underestimate me. And no, it's not for him or the school. In fact. I plan to destroy him, teach him a lesson he'll never forget." She whispers still wearing her smirk. The female straightens her back, grabs her trash and walks away.

[Now I have to go look up a song xD.]
@The Perfect Cadence

Headmistress Montgomery
Once the meeting had ended Sara takes her leave wondering to her office. She had a few things to sign and few announcements to make. She sits down at her desk and reads the schedule she had made for herself. Noticing she had to make an announcement. She hits a button on her phone and picks it up.

"Good Evaning, Staff and Student this your headmistress speaking. Parton the interruption but I have a few announcements to make. Just a reminder classes do not officially start until monday, however your welcome to go and meet your teachers today. They will be in their respective class rooms until 6pm. At Six I want everyone to meet in the court yard for our annual back to school festival. This event will last to midnight though feel free to retire to your doors sooner if you so choose." She starts

"Students, don't forget to turn in your signed understanding of school rules and policies, to your homeroom teacher Monday. Now I will be announcing this year's Student Council! Student Body President: Cornelia Rosewood, Student Body Vice President Octavia (last name)..." she says listing off the remainder of the students "That's all for now, and I do hope that everyone of you will greet me when you seem me and that the remainder of the year will be bliss. I will enjoy talking with and getting to know all of you. Enjoy your evening students and staff." She then hangs up her phone.

[Okay so I didn't list all the people because a lot of slots are not filled and I figured I'd leave it open for those who have not told me they wanted to be apart of it.]

• Nice Execution!
ANNA VORONIN
Anna sat at a table, watching the people around her with her crimson eyes. She leaned her cheek against her propped up left hand. There were a few books in front of her that were closed. There was also a half-empty glass of water. She had been reading some materials about acting better. Not that she enjoyed it. She grew bored which was the reason she chose to stare at other people for the time being.

Specifically, she was looking at the Music Department students. Most of the students with said Department's color were carrying instruments which made her heart ache though just a tad. Although she felt that way, she still held a bored expression on her face. She was, after all a Drama Department student. Acting was her forte.

Still, she turned her head towards the books in front of her. She figured it was about time she continued her reading. Sighing, she grabbed the glass of water beside the books and took a sip. After placing the glass down, she re-opened one of the books. It was titled 'Perfect Posture 101'. How exciting.

[Open For Interactions]

Viniko is outside on a bench enjoying some fresh air, she been exploring the dorms with her sister and thinking out loud" I wonder what kind of people i'll meet in this vast school most of my time here has been ok but some what boring i hope that changes very soon i want to make the most out of my last year in this place".
Viniko pretends she's in her car as she's driving through the mountain, the smell of salt and the clear crisp air passing over her it's one of the few things that kept her sane over all this time of being dragged into mind numbing studies'.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes again and gets up and starts to stretch. Some of the guys are checking her out but she really doesn't care she's used to it, after a few more minutes she is done and leans against the tree enjoying the shade.

Mckenzie is waiting for her father to pick her up she was extremely nervous about seeing her father since she haven't seen him since she was 10 she always had nannies to take care of her she was alone but she understood it was hard for dad to find jobs and to support her. She just had her headphones in her ears since she was listeining to music she just looked around as she smiled waiting for her dad but she haven't got a text from him she just pulled out a 3DS so she can pass time waiting for him' why am i nervous about seeing my daddy' she thought to herself. @Rads

Last edited by a moderator:
Zachary-Fukyuu Seiss Luvergian

''la le da lo lu lu'' Sung Seiss-Luvergian wearing. Technicolor headphones were playing the song Sky Splitter by Within The Ruins as Zachary-Fukyuu drove himself in his parents car to Seiko Academy, the radio was playing Some Safe, Friendly Raido Song, that was currently being completely drowned out by the sci-djent-math-spiritcore in his ears. This was Zacht's parents car & it was his turn to drive it, father would pick it up, when his back was turned. Zacht came across a light about to turn red and had slowed down right on time. He looked around, both sides were clear, except for the behind. ({ obviously, what are you a idiot}\ Zacht had remain slow as he was gettin' closer to Seiko Academy.
''Time to heal, time to feel. I need to feel a place where I am real. I need a place where time, time is irrelevant!.'' Seiss-Luvergian sung-screamed WTR"S Objectivy Reality's opener lyrics.......Right before he got out of the Dark Wiccan Family Car...And stepped outside, he walked into the building, rolled his shoulders to un-wrinkle his knapsack, and quickly texted his bros, an' `tots, I'm headin to le Cafeteria #dofhb` He then stick his hands in his pockets ampersand kept his thumbs out as he noticed his fellow students and got to two students, he double checked the text, it was sent! He looked at the Redhead German an` Scencecore lookin` dude ''Sup, I'm Zachary-Fukyuu Seiss Luvergian, have a seat for me?'' He asked, energetically in a kind-bully way of speakin` Zacht rolled his head right round...