FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Untitled_design.png
RP Rules

• All Iwaku rules must be observed (obviously)
  • NO smut. This is a cross age group RP. If you want to get Smutty do it in your Pm's but keep it within site rules. You know the rules.
  • This is not a sandbox RP. Interaction with other characters and general compliance with the overall plot is a must. Everyone must interact with everyone.
  • All posts must be 4-5 sentences in length, Minimum.
  • Do NOT use colored text in your posts unless it's your name at the top of your post in Department color. The colors can be hard to read for some people. (images and banners are allowed)
  • Do not leave other players behind. (collab posts are not only okay but encouraged)
  • Please post at least one post per day. (contact me if you can't post)
  • Respect fellow players.
Need To Knows

• Please be on time to all classes and school sponsored events.
    • Proper uniform attire must be worn to all classes and school sponsored events. Casual attire may be worn after 3:13 pm and on weekends.
    • Bullying will not be tolerated, Period.
    • Do not interfere with another's works.
    • Fighting will be grounds for immediate suspension.
    • All students are expected to keep their grades at C level or higher.
    • Common sense rule: If you think it might create an uncomfortable or distracting learning environment, don't do it.
    • Be in your appropriate dorms by 8:00 pm. If you are not you will be locked out and will be punished by the head of your dorm.

• Guys wear pants or shorts and girls wear skirts of any lengths as long as it covers what needs to be covered. Pants and skirts can be black, shades of gray or place in your Department color.

Guys can have their shirts unbuttoned on normal days as long as they wear an under shirt of the department color or basic colors of white, gray or black. Button down shirts can be white or shades of gray. Shirts must be button down and can be long sleeve or short sleeve or even those short poof sleeves for girls.

Jackets(winter)/cardigans(fall)/vest(spring) are either black or your Department color. Black will have your Department color outlining the school logo on the left Brest.

Girls must wear heels, nice clean boots in winter, Mary Jane's or any other dress shoe. Guys will wear dress shoes or nice clean boots(winter). All shoes must be black or dark brown.

Girls and guys wear either tie or ribbon. Ties/ribbons can be any shape size or style as long as they are Department color.

For all formal events, students must wear their jackets/Vest/Cardigan, ribbon/tie, and their shirts must be tucked in and buttoned up

• The school is designed as four buildings surrounding a central complex and is very nature-friendly. Part of the complex extends onto a lake, and it's not unusual to find vines and flowers climbing in the gardens. Each outer building is the dorms to one of the four Departments. The central complex is the class rooms, staff rooms, the library, and privet practice rooms for the performing art students.

pixlr_20170901091140376.jpg

This is the layout of dorm rooms. Also, the bedrooms are the same size even though it doesn't show that in the photo. Remember this is a general idea of what they look like.
    20170831_173445.png

This is the furnishing in front room/bedrooms.
    Minus the decorative plants, photos, bedroom rugs, and other decorative things. Those are things students add.
    Bathrooms look like this.
    pixlr_20170831201016279_20170831201148409.jpg

Under the sink outside the bathroom is a small washer and dryer.
    Screenshot_20170831_193514.jpg

• Everyone Does Have A Room Mate Even If We Do Not Have A Character For The Spot.

General Dorms
    Max -
    Viniko - Octavia
    Music Dorms
    Elendril - Zachary
    Kai -
    Cornelia -
    Drama Dorms
    Madeline - Aoi
    Anna -
    Art Dorms
    Kitka -
    Clariessa - Rinea​

• FULL DAY SCHEDULE
    32151.png

Evening bell is your curfue, you must be in dorms at that time.
    Turtering also goes on during lunch and dinner.​

Charaters

Last edited:
Headmistress Sara Montgomery
Click. Click. Click.
The clicking of heels echoed though the bustling hallways of the school. Today was the first day and the beautiful headmistress found herself wondering the halls awaiting the arrival of her students, while staff scurried around preparing for this evening festivtes. Many times though out the school year the school would hold festivals, were people from all over could come and watch the schools splendor. However today was for alumni to show new or up and coming students what it means to be a Seiko Student. Tonight you'd find yourself seeing some of Seiko's affiliations such as its the Rosewood Family and it's entertainment Empire.

"Headmistress Montgomery! It's been a while!" Greets a older looking gentalmen. Sara nods with a smile as she shakes the extended hand. "It has. I don't think I've seen you around here for a little over five years. I think that daughter of yours is giving your a run for your money." She laughs spotting one of her prized students walk though the main building. "Shes about the only one who can do that." He laughs in returned spotting his daughter who'd just walked in. "Speak of the devil and she shall come." The male chuckles as his daughter approaches.

She was tall and slender, she had long brunette hair that reached her waist, and beautiful hazel eyes to match her sun kissed complexion. Currently she wore a fall off the shoulder long sleeved crop top, dark skinny jeans with white studded belt, and laced up heeled combat boots. "Good evening Headmistress Montgomery." The young woman says to her bowing her head slightly. "Good evening to you too, Cornelia." She smiles at one of her top students "I would love to stay and chat Sam but I do have to see to it everything's in order. This is a festival after all." Sara chimes, cladding her hands together happily as she runs off. Cornelia waves to her father as she walks away.

Kai Hildbrand

Kai sighs heavily, heaving his duffel bag over his bag on his way to the music dorms. He had had his headphones on and was listening to Sabatons "Wehrmacht" at deafening volumes when he turned a corner and almost crashed into the headmistress. Taking off his headphones, he sent a big grin her way. Kai hadn't yet changed into uniform, and was wearing his trademark hoodie and ripped jeans. He never was much for rules, and frankly found these more comfortable.

"Sorry headmistress, almost ran into you!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Headmistress
Sara rounded a corner as a student nearly smacked right into her. She gives a soft chuckle as he apologized. "Your fine. Just watch were you are going. Classes haven't started no need to rush around." She says walking past the boy with a wave. Sara continues down the cordor in search of the conference room where she was to meet the teachers for a meeting.

Cornelia Rosewood
Cory heads towards her dorms, one of the most interesting looking buildings on the property. Though the main building looks older and elegant, the dorms surly stood out with their intresting and modern designs. Since the music department was originally founded for classical music the building looked like a giant piano and violin. She wondered in and goes up towards her room.

Headmistress
Sara rounded a corner as a student nearly smacked right into her. She gives a soft chuckle as he apologized. "Your fine. Just watch were you are going. Classes haven't started no need to rush around." She says walking past the boy with a wave. Sara continues down the cordor in search of the conference room where she was to meet the teachers for a meeting.

Cornelia Rosewood
Cory heads towards her dorms, one of the most interesting looking buildings on the property. Though the main building looks older and elegant, the dorms surly stood out with their intresting and modern designs. Since the music department was originally founded for classical music the building looked like a giant piano and violin. She wondered in and goes up towards her room.

Isaac watched the interaction from a few foot away and then joins the headmistress and waits for her notices he's there because he has a habit of being able to appear out of nowhere which can creep people out,' i wonder what my students will be like heck they might mistake me for one well no matters easily sorted, i also hope the teachers are interesting stuffy people are so boring to deal with'.

Kai Hildbrand

Kai huffs, putting his headphones on and continuing to walk towards the dorms. This was his second year here at Seiko, and now that he had his bearings he was going to take the school by storm. He laughs at himself and walks into the dorms. He always hated the way they looked, piano and violin. He was more of a metal guy, but his room would solve that. As soon as he walked in, he set to work putting up posters and other personal effects. He then opened his bag, seeing that his red undershirts sat neatly folded beside his black pants and underneath his dark grey button downs and black pant in his bag.

"We meet again old friends."

Headmistress

Noticing a person walking close to her Sara glances over. "Oh! You must be Mr. Flame, this year's new Drama Deperment teacher for Script writing." She says giving a small smiles "Your a sneaky one aren't you." She swipes her card and the sliding door slides open. She steps in to a room full of teachers. "Good afternoon everyone."

Reactions: Rads
Headmistress

Noticing a person walking close to her Sara glances over. "Oh! You must be Mr. Flame, this year's new Drama Deperment teacher for Script writing." She says giving a small smiles "Your a sneaky one aren't you." She swipes her card and the sliding door slides open. She steps in to a room full of teachers. "Good afternoon everyone."

Isaac walks sits at the table then says"
i'm isaac flame and yes i can be sneaky not intentionally most times i assure you and yes i'll be the new script writer for the drama division and i hope to be able to pass on my knowledge in a way everyone can learn".
Isaac now goes silent and goes back into observer mode waiting to see how people would react, ' the headmistress seems nice but a little blunt but each to their own as the saying goes and she'll have her hands full'.

Aoi and viniko walking through the dorms just to check them out and observing around them, some of the girls staring or chatting about them but they didn't mind they simply laugh and continue to look around to see if there's any one interesting to talk to.

Last edited:
Kai Hildbrand

Minutes later, Kai walked outside to watch the festival preparations. He was dressed in black Oxfords and pants, with a red jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a dark grey shirt.

"Another year for me to sing metal at school."

His German accent is light, but is still easily detected. The only thing strange is that it is so deep. Adjusting his glasses, Kai heads off to find someone to talk too. Headphones now putting various DragonForce tracks through his ears.

Elendil
Eli was anxious and excited at same time, imagining and wondering about what kind of adventure he will have in his new life here in this prestigious academy, he can hardly wait inside the Limo so he staring at the window and look at things outside will have to suffice. His Father sensing his excitement decided to break the damning silence inside, "So . . . Buddy, ready for your first day of school?" Solomon cheerily asked his son whom looked at him with bright eyes "Of course Dad! I get to meet new kinds of people and a whole new road lies ahead of me" Elendil said with enthusiasm, with his hands flying at the sky imitating an explosion to show his excitement while his father was laughing at his antics and said "That's the spirit son!" with his signature smirk and thumbs up, "Of course Dad!" He and his Father did their handshake, the bro-fist whizzle, and after doing so laughed at how childish it was.

"Master Eli, the school draws forth" said Coinsworth, the Butler/Driver of the Family whom had taken care off his siblings and now is entrusted to take care of him, he looked at his window to see a huge building complex and the insignia of the academy at the top of one of the building, he looked at his uniform which also bears the symbol and he looks back at the insignia and said "Jollygood this year will be!".

Taking all of his stuff from Coinsworth, he took a glance at the school and back to his father and said "Well . . . I guess this is goodbye, Dad" Eli said with a hint of disappointment, disappointment that the fact his mother couldn't join them. His Father took note and place a hand in his shoulder and said "Eli . . . I and your mother are proud of you, and know that your mother loves you as I love you too" Solomon said in a serious tone, Eli looked at his father and said "Thank you Dad!" and gave Solomon a hug, quickly Solomon urged his son "Now get moving boy or you'll be late!" He pointed his finger at the buildings of the academy and said "Move it, Move it" on which Eli grabbed his stuff and ran towards the entrance of the Main Building but before entering, he waved goodbye to his Dad and Coinsworth and catching the last words of his father "Don't forget to chat us, your mom in mushy things and me when you get a girlfriend!" to which Elendil just entered the Main Building and said "Now . . . where's the Dorm?"

Headmistress

"Good afternoon." All greet her as she takes her seat at the front of the room. "Okay, today is the start of a new year, and though classes do not start until monday our jobs do. I expect this year to go as brilliantly as it normally would. And with that said let's go over basics which everyone should know but as a reminder." She starts off by saying as the lights dim and the hologram appears from the center of the table. With that the meeting begins.

Cornelia Rosewood
Cory quickly goes to her room to change. The young woman was here a few days ago preping her room so that didnt need to be done. She pulled on a dark gray button down shirt, a black mid thigh uniform skirt, same boots as before with black lace stockings. Cory also wore a red tie loosely around her neck and her black school jacket with the schools emblem. The inside if the black jacket was red due to her being in the music department.

The young woman was wondering around the main building watching as staff ran around preparing. Helping with little things if she could. She looks from watch she was doing and nearly runs into clearly a freshman. She manages not to actually run into him and gave him a once over. "Do you need help?" She asks him.

@Brother Gabriel

Rinea Holland

Rinea had just arrived back at the academy, ready to start her second year. As usual, she had arrived with a noisy barrage of turbo spools, stutus from the blow-off valve, squeeling tyres and large plumes of black smoke, all coming from her heavily modified 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-class diesel estate. It was currently parked outside the dorm. The front bumper and bonnet had been deleted to expose the front of the engine (though the licence plate was still mounted to the front), a custom Rocket Bunny inspired widebody kit had been added to it, a huge boot-mounted spoiler was clearly visible, and the straight-pipe exhaust stook up out of the engine bay, along with the twin-turbos.

As you could probably tell, Rinea was a petrol-head through and through. Her current project car was the diesel C-class estate, and you could tell as the interior wasn't totally finished and it basically just had a layer of primer on it. However, it was functional, and that meant she could drive it. To her, it was the ultimate Prius repellant.

Rinea had decided to get a short gaming season going before classes started and had her Xbox One set up in the common area. Headphones over her head, she was in full concentration mode, trying to get 3 stars on a drift zone in Forza Horizon 3.

Octavia S. Mauhler
"Farewell, will you?" Octavia says to her friend from the music department as they Departed the music practicing room.

While technically she wasn't suppose to be in that specific practice room as it's been exclusively reserved for students affiliated with the music program, Octavia had taken the leisure of teaching her friend a few "under the table" tricks with the hands on the piano. Dirty hand tricks but effective especially when you're buzzing through the fast passages in any of Chopin's piano concertos.

The two girls gave each other a nod off their heads and departed in opposite ways. Octavia first made way to the cafeteria to pick up something to eat. Entering, the place was surprisingly relatively unpopulated.

"Perhaps everyone's not hungry yet..." She thought to herself as she obtained a tray and went down the buffet line.

Her previous three years at Seiko Academy had taught her well on which selections on the school's renowned menu were, The best of the best. She skipped the soup and the appetizers as all that was offered was really spring rolls, chicken wings or clam chowder.

She arrived at the pasta section and picked up the familiar scent of pesto lasagna. Greedily, she grabbed herself two helping before marching off to her next target. She arrived at the fried foods section a few seconds later, a place where most girls would avoid because of the food's fatty contents and oils, not something you would like in your system if you desired to keep yourself looking fit and attractive.

Octavia's presence also caught the eyes of a few young lads who were frequenters to this section of the buffet. Mauhler kept her distance away from them, avoiding eye contact and making it seem that she had to get this tray of food to someone quickly. Stares and glances were directed at her, stares and glances that ended up not connecting with their targets.

What Octavia was after was nothing out of the ordinary, she was after Schnitzel. A simple yet heavenly delicious dish that originated from Austria which consists of a slice of pork or chicken bathed in egg yolks and generously breaded with bread crumbs before being tossed into the fryer for a 5-10 minute oily bath.

As she approached the station that held this dish, an obstacle appeared. A third year student who was helping himself to about four servings of that dish and there was only one Schnitzel left on the table.

"No...no...no...no! Don't take it! Damn..." Octavia thought as she stopped right next to the boy.

The junior looked down at his upperclassmen who already had puppy dog eyes trained on him. Her lower lip rolled into her mouth and she was producing dog whimpering sounds. The junior sweat dropped, this was good food that he had in his hands right now but... But this appearance before him, it was worth dying for! If only she had dog ears and also a wagging tail, most certainly he would've died from her adorableness.

Octavia made a few eye gestures to him, moving her eyes down to his Schnitzels and then back up again, she repeated this action several times.

"Oh... Uhh...here you go..." The junior said as he handed one Schnitzel over to his upperclassmen.

"Danke..danke.." Octavia thanked quietly before she turned around and scurried away.

After the awkward encounter, Mauhler made her way to an empty row of seats and plopped herself down to enjoy her meal. Sitting down, she loosed the zipper on her ankle boots slightly to allow some circulation to go into her shoes to help cool down her feet. Next, she undid the top two buttons on her double breasted coat, that too to improve circulation to cool her body down. Then she produced a bottle of hand sanitizer and employed it to clean her hands. Finally, she picked up the form and knife and began to eat.

[Open for interaction]

Last edited:
Elendil

As he wondered throughout the huge halls, he found himself lost in the huge building complex partially due to his constant sight seeing in the complex, his eyes staring at the ceiling and the rooms and the halls "Tolle! (Amazing!)" He said in his Father's common tongue as he takes in the scene, doing so he almost bumped in to a woman but she manages to dodge him, he looked at her and was bedazzled.

The first thing he noticed was her eyes, hazel eyes that somewhat reminded him of Autumn. She was tall (but not to his level) and had long brunette hair and she was dressed in the school's formal attire as he was. The trance he was in was broken when she spoke 'Do you need help?' he replied with "Uhm, excuse me fraulein but I'm seem to be lost" He looked at his surroundings and back to the beautiful lady infront of him "I can't seem to find the dorms here, this place is too huge!" He finished

@PhantomThief715

Cornelia Rosewood

Cory gives the male before her a one over spotting a little yellow on his uniform. "Your in the general studies. This is not actually the dorms. This is the main building which is were classes are held. So what you will want to do is exit this building by going straight down this hall." She points behinds her "And then from there you will continue out. The building to the left is the building your looking for. It's a distance away but this campus only has five buildings and this is the center building."
Cory gives him a small smile. " Well I must be going now. So I hope this helps you. See you around." She says before taking her leave.

@Brother Gabriel

Desiding there wasn't much better to do at the moment Cornelia wonders to the cafeteria where she spots Octavia sitting alone. The young woman walks over and gets herself a Parfait before wondering towards Octavia. The woman was elegant in everything she did, even simply taking a step forward or eatting. Young, beautiful, outstanding grades, performances like no one else. She was a basic Queen if this school were a kingdom in a medieval fantasy. Cory sits down opposing Octavia. "Hey." She greets.

@The Perfect Cadence

Aizawa Usagi

Mr Aizawa mingled the teabag together inside his cup of tea. He stood on the second floor with a cup in his hands. His eyebrows lifted, giving a curious expression. He looked through the window and witnessed the students' footsteps. There was a demon inside his heart and it was telling him that today was he first attended Seiko Academy of the Arts. Aizawa started as a substitute not to mess with the system. He wanted to be an art teacher but that won't be his proudest wish. He has his first wish which is to meddle with the student scores. He has a dark past and he would like to corrupt the art students with his darkness, and bring every single one down. But that will not be the case in his current position. Mr Aizawa knew this challenge will not be that easy. Every last of his efforts as a human life form was wasted, the youth of this era should all be peasants and Aizawa will be the one to ascend.

With a little sip of his cup of tea, he noticed a female student walking passed with an art book in their arms. Aizawa pulled his demonic grin with a chuckle. "Hohoho"

OSM.

[Still waiting for her student card XD]

She was enjoying herself quite fairly as it was a rare moment of time when she wasn't surrounded by people who admired her and/or needed her help in academics or performance. All just a little pocket of time where she could lay back in public and relax for a bit.

Indeed, she'd taken full advantage of the moment as her feet were already out of their shoes and rested onto the seat on the opposite side of the table. A book [Prodigy by Marie Lu] was opened on the table and sat right next to her tray, it served as a moderate form of entertainment as she dined.

For that moment of time, she resided inside her little bubble of peace and relaxation untill.... Untill somebody came over with a pin and popped it.

A couple of lads sitting near their position, associates of Octavia overheard the Rosewood's primitive greeting and gave a light giggle as they observed.

Everyone knew, do not approach Octavia without a complete sentence and/or greeting.

Octavia's eyes shot towards the origin of the sound. It took her only a tenth of a second to recognize who it was...

Cornelia Rosewood, aka the Queen of the school. Never fails to put on a good show and snatches the credit when ever she was entitled to it. It wasn't that she hated this queen, she just didn't like her. On the outside, Cornelia was just like her, beautiful, cunning, and smart. However when you start to look on the inside....

Immediately, Octavia's brain went into overdrive and she started to think.

Starting from scratch, to Octavia, this woman was potentially dangerous to her. The reason being is that she is from the family that founded this school. Reason the second, her family currently runs the largest entertainment firm in the world! Their website message saying how they are hell bent on "showing off talents to the world, etc.etc." is... Admirable and chivalrous on the surface. However there are those rarities out there in the world, people like Octavia whom have the ability to see the monster behind the mask.

"Showing off talents to the world". More like.. "show off talents and make money off their accomplishments. Octavia's father had taught his daughter well in this... Nothing in the world will look as bright as it first appears. There's an entire network, a cult operating behind the scenes.

This way of thinking, may seem wretched and twisted on its own, but it's really effective in enlightening one who's mastered it, in realizing what the hell the world was.

In the end, the Rosewoods, any Rosewood... Shall not be trusted. That is the philosophy Octavia lives in and is maintained inside her own little cult. Pessimistic, yes, but better safe than sorry. Octavia came here to learn, yes she has a fill ride and everything but like always, she views the full ride as just the top of the iceberg. She knows... What the school wants to get out of her... And she's going to keep it to herself and take it to grad school like she'd planned.

Her talents... Are better spent elsewhere...

Besides... Octavia never liked to be in an audience with a person who was affiliated with a lot of power. She preferred to be more a commoner than an all start. A person who would help society from the background.

The next course of action that Octavia's thought process was to develop a proper reply fitting of a Queen of this description.

"So what do you want from me Frau Rosewood?"" Octavia's devil personality says to her brain. "Speak up! Spit it out! Don't waste my time with an inefficient and ineffective 'hey'."

"Yes? What do you need?" Her more angelic personality chimed in. "How may I be of assistance to you, your grace?"

"Devil's getting the edge on this one..." Octavia thought, playing jury with her thoughts. "If she's a Queen, I'll make sure she is reminded that I'm the chancellor of the nearby technologically superior democratic nation."

"How many times do I have to tell you to complete your sentence and not leave me hanging, Ms. Rosewood?" Octavia asks friended-ly but also sarcastically.

That was her first sentence. A strategic construction that started with a light insult followed by the even more bold move of calling her by her last name instead of addressing her by her name. This was a classic business move, call your client by their last name, don't say their names. If you do, it'll make them imply that you're friends with them.

Obviously, Octavia was not friends with Cornelia Rosewood nor had she ever been or dreamed of in her last three years at this school.

"Be polite, be efficient, have a plan to communicate your thoughts". Octavia said as she slipped her feet back into her ankle boots. "So... What do you need?"

The lads sitting at the nearby table broke into a light laugh and a few 'I told you's sprung up. However for Octavia... She almost bit her tongue at that sudden positive question as she'd just opened herself up to assist this person. Wait... Had she been planning this all along!? Take advantage of this situation and snag a piano lesson from her?

That monster....
@PhantomThief715

Last edited:
Kai Hildbrand

Kai sat alone in the lunch room, at his own corner. His headphones blasting out Slipknot "Dead Memories". He always liked that song, the lyrics really touched him. About not wanting to go back. That's how he felt about home. He'd rather live at Seiko than go back to Berlin every summer.

He gazed around, looking for someone to flirt with or befriend. No one even looked appealing, what with everyone already having established friend groups. Kai was a floater, hanging out with who ever he felt like. But he was desperate, so today he would make a real friend.

{Open to Interactions}

Cornelia Rosewood

Cory gives the male before her a one over spotting a little yellow on his uniform. "Your in the general studies. This is not actually the dorms. This is the main building which is were classes are held. So what you will want to do is exit this building by going straight down this hall." She points behinds her "And then from there you will continue out. The building to the left is the building your looking for. It's a distance away but this campus only has five buildings and this is the center building."
Cory gives him a small smile. " Well I must be going now. So I hope this helps you. See you around." She says before taking her leave.

@Brother Gabriel

Desiding there wasn't much better to do at the moment Cornelia wonders to the cafeteria where she spots Octavia sitting alone. The young woman walks over and gets herself a Parfait before wondering towards Octavia. The woman was elegant in everything she did, even simply taking a step forward or eatting. Young, beautiful, outstanding grades, performances like no one else. She was a basic Queen if this school were a kingdom in a medieval fantasy. Cory sits down opposing Octavia. "Hey." She greets.

@The Perfect Cadence

Max is sitting away from everyone observing in between checking his note for his classes and potential classes, ' both women are stunners there's not doubt about that but does a little but there's definitely something going on between them but does that one's true self well in anycase it's the first day so i guess it wouldn't hurt to try and make some friends even though it's not normally my thing, oh i should get some food while it's not so crowded'. Max gets up and heads to the counter and orders several japanese dishes then goes back to his table and waits to see who would come and sit near by.

open for interaction

Last edited:
Kai Hildbrand
@Rads
Kais eyes settled on another lonesome figure. Sitting among their books, they had the same look about them. Well, let's go for it. Kai got up, walking over to their table.

"Mind if I sit here?"

Kais voice, is slightly nervous. His headphones are around his neck, loud enough that people around him could hear the music faintly. This was sure to be a bit of a throw off, but it calmed him somewhat.

Last edited by a moderator: