1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Action, Romance, LGBT, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal. I'm sure there are more, I'm just too lazy to look everything up.
~ Hi there! ~

I'm searching for someone to play a female character (just one, sorry to those who like multiple characters) in an fantasy setting that I'll DM/GM. Gonna have drama, fluff, angst, action/violence, mystery, death and - of course - romance. Definitely gonna have some romance up in here. All of my face-claimed characters will try to flirt with her in their own way, at least once.

Anyway, what'll happen is I'll control all of the characters aside from yours. This means the main characters interacting with yours, the supporting characters, etc. Even the animals (which there will be some of, because I love animals and just can't help myself) will be played by me. The only character you will control is your own and at the end of each post you will have several choices that can and will influence the story. Sounds fun, yeah? Yeah!

Please Read This!

• I am a working college student and as such sometimes drop off the face of the Earth because, well, exams and tests and yucky quizzes. I'll be sure to give you a heads up if I'm gonna disappear, though. Otherwise, you can count on me to be relatively active (:
  • When you reply, try to keep your character's actions and dialogue to a minimum so that I can reply to everything smoothly. However, feel free to go crazy with the narration of your character's inner monologue! I love reading what they're thinking, what their reactions are. Live for that stuff, man.
  • Because this is a romantic RP and I am not comfortable roleplaying romance with minors, please be over 18 if you submit a character sheet. It will not contain Star content - this is just my own preference. Thanks!
  • Feel free to be spontaneous and surprise me with your character doing something crazy! But please only control your character. If you've read these rules, include an emoji with your character sheet.
Preview:

My Darling Daughter,

It is my sincerest wish that you find success in your travels and return home to me safely. You mean so much not just to myself, but the entire Motherhood on which our clan thrives. To walk the life of a priestess is a difficult task and, in that, I must warn you:

The Deadlands is a graveyard. You are not the first to travel its expanse. Hopefully, you will not meet the same fate as many of your Sisters. Be cautious, be wary; but do not let the desert mirages blind you. Mother Wakanta must bless your stave before you may return home and join the Motherhood.

Against my better judgement, for this is your journey to make, I have established a contact for you. A nomad who fares the desert far better than anyone I know, but who never stays in one place long. Find him and he will lead you to Wakanta. If you find this task impossible, there is a religious sect that resides atop Mount Neshoba. They have influence over the many villages you will pass through, but their beliefs are far different from our own. Tread lightly.

Keep this letter close to your heart; do not stray from the path upon which you walk. The Deadlands are dangerous - even more so, its people. Be safe, for if I were to lose you, I fear I could not go on.

Mother guide you,
Sevala

If you're interested, PM me with your character sheet! Hope to hear from you soon~

Name:

Animal Familiar:
Likes: (in regards to the behavior and appearance of others)
Dislikes: (same as above)
Sexuality:
Strengths: (what is she good at)
Weaknesses: (fears and disabilities)
Appearance: (digital art claims only please)
Other: (anything else I should know?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.