Seeking Fantasy Dice Group Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JRPG Fanatic

Original poster
Hello everyone,

I'm not new to RP, but my account contains only two posts, after I put this thread up. I can provide samples of my writing, if it's a requirement to roleplay.

I'm searching for a group roleplay that offers a fantasy setting with some form of magic. The fantasy setting can be modern, medieval, futuristic, steampunk, or anything, as long as there's magic. Now, the difficult part, at least for me, is finding a dice roleplay. I've checked through several threads, but I've not had any luck locating a dice roleplay with magic, so hopefully this thread aids me! Feel free to post here, or PM me about any group roleplays with dice and magic.

Regarding dice, I would prefer a system that dictates in-character actions for combative reasons. Although, I don't mind if the dice facilitate bartering, magic, or other in-character actions. However, I strongly prefer dice for a combat system.

If you need additional information from me, feel free to ask questions. Otherwise, thank you for reading!

Pathfinder is it's own system. Think of it as 3.5 streamlined.

This is something rather rare here! I too like dice mechanics... I have a rp that I will be using dice to dictate outcomes for my players, but not every move in their conflicts, etc (for the mst part). It's also rather low fantasy and magic is pretty rare, so may not be up your alley. . . I guess My Point is, hope is out there!

I also look for these from time to time. If I find anything, I'll clue ya in!

This is something rather rare here! I too like dice mechanics... I have a rp that I will be using dice to dictate outcomes for my players, but not every move in their conflicts, etc (for the mst part). It's also rather low fantasy and magic is pretty rare, so may not be up your alley. . . I guess My Point is, hope is out there!

I also look for these from time to time. If I find anything, I'll clue ya in!

Can you send a link of your roleplay, so I can check it out? I don't mind lite magic.

Sure. But I do want to clarify- "i" will be using dice as the GM. Not the players.
I'll pm yout the details.

Well if anyone here is interested, I will be making another fantasy dice RP soon enough (since those are really the only RPs I have been making and running for the past few years now XD)

I am also currently running one. Its full, but if anyone is interested ill post a link if anyone just wants to read up on how I usually do my dice RPs.

Sorry if this post seems grabby. Im just glad to find more people who do dice RPs. ^^

@Renose Sure! I'm still looking for Dice RPs, so feel free to send the link.

I have only played dice games on physical boards in person. But I am game! All I need are healthy instructions and to donate some of my patience to those instructing me, because they will need plenty. ~_^

I love medieval fantasy ... especially on a parallel Earth/Terra where the ruling royalty and nobility have magic - even the royalty on other planets in the Solar System.

Reactions: B l u E s
Status
Not open for further replies.