Secrets of the Night.

Talea pulled her car key chain, she looked down at one of the buttons. "If Masa wants to take her time. Might as well make it interesting." She said while pressing the button. The house went into complete alarm mode. A loud siren echoed through the house, bars started to shut down over the windows. Talea couldn't help the laughter that was bubbling over. Leaning her hip against the car, and waited. Her finger repeatedly hitting the button, making the whole security system repeat itself over and over.

Esperanza stood next to the car doubling over in laughter as Talea was shutting down the house.
"S-so, why do you h-have to do that? And will i-it stop M-masa from coming out?"

She was leaning against the car and through her laughing was wondering why Talea hadnt asked her about the new motorcycle out front. Oh well, as long as Talea didnt get too mad at her. She hadnt let anyone follow her, and she hadnt given out this address, so it should be cool.

Talea jiggled the key chain at her, "It has a reset button, I'll turn it off momentarily when I hear that oh so lovely scream of frustration." She managed to say with a giggle, she pulled the key chain back into her hand to continue pushing the button. Her free hand lifted above the top of the car to point at the bike, "Very nice ride, there is a garage behind the house if you wish to use it. Wouldn't want the metal to rust." Talea said not bothering to ask the girl where it came from, she trusted her enough to know better.

However, Talea didn't have a taste for bikes. They always made her shiver, the thought of flipping over the top of that machine bothered her. Bikes always seemed to have less control than a car. "To be honest I don't know how you could ride that thing....It's a two wheeled ride to death." She said wiggling her nose at Esperanza.

The first time the alarm went off, Masa was startled and ran into the dresser in her room. The next few times she though were just unnecessary. She covered her ears, the loud sirens impairing her hearing. "TALEA!!!!" She screamed, her voice being heard over the loud alarm. She stormed through the house, picking up her sword along the way. The doors and windows were barred up. Masa let out a long list of curse words in Japanese as she looked around for something to smash a window, just out of anger.

Talea smiled brightly as the scream rang in her ears, clicking the button the bars receded. The alarms shut off, "Come on Masa we are going to be late!" She screamed back at her before looking over at Esperanza with a huge smile. "Don't you just love her attitude so thrilling isn't it." Talea teased before hopping into the car. Slamming her hand in the center of the steering wheel, multiple beeps echoed through out the night.

Masa stormed into the garage, seeing the bars rise. She got onto her Honda Blackbird, and slipped on her helmet before starting it up and going out next to Talea's car. Masa wasn't about to ride in the car with her this time. She was too pissed off and needed some time to cool down. They would need her to be calm on this job, and she knew it.

(What the motorcycle and helmet looks like)

fastest-motorcycle-Honda-CBR1100XX-Blackbird.jpgbell3.jpg

Talea rolled down her window to stare at Masa, "Lets get this party started." She said while throwing the car into reverse. Her left food slowly released the clutch while the other hammered down on the gas. The car speed backwards, before she whipped the steering wheel. Causing the car to spin around, she threw the car into first. Speeding down the dirt road, they had a deadline before the files would be moved.

Once on the gravel highway, the miles flew by like the wind. City lights started to appear in the distance, once inside the limits she slowed. Turning down several series of streets, until they were only a few blocks from their destination. Pulling into a parking lot of a closed movie theater, she finally came to a stop. Stepping out of the car she went straight to her trunk, grabbing the bad and sword from inside.

Looking up at the women, "The building is north of here. Masa I want you to go around back. Fine the fire escape ladder. Esperanza and I will go through the front. The vault is on the third floor, we will meet in twenty minutes if we do not show Masa abort the mission." That was all she said before glancing at Esperanza. Turning on her heel, with the back thrown over her back she began to walk on the sidewalk.

Masa kept up with Talea easily. She stayed behind the car so she'd know where to go though. She stopped the bike just a little ways behind the car, turning it off and stepping off it. Masa kept her helmet on so she could make a faster escape if needed. She simply nodded at Talea's instructions and went around back. It was easy to find the fire escape ladder, but she had to jump to get a hold of the first bar. After that she was able to pull herself onto it and go up, avoiding the windows in case someone saw her.

She was pretty stealthy when need be. Hardly a sound was heard as she crept up to the third floor window. The Black Dragon was hidden well by her coat.

Esperanza had been enjoying the ride quietly. The trees and streets flew by like they were nothing, and it gave her time to relax and think about the mission. This was the first time she had gone on a search mission, and the first time she had gone in knowingly accompained by another. She watched the buildings come and then disappear into nothingness and it calmed her nerves. Earlier Talea had asked how she could ride a motorcycle, she didnt have an answer then, but she did now. She liked the calm that the zipping by world placed on her, and in a bike she could be a part of it, without feeling like she had to sleep. Relaxation did that to her, she would be asleep, although her mind was perfectly awake. Esperanza shook her head quickly to keep off the relaxed sleep and continued to stare out the window. Minutes passed by and Talea pulled to a stop just outside one of the building. Esperanza climbed out of the car and listened, nodding as Talea gave her and Masa the instructions.
'twenty minutes, huh?' she thought 'wow, i guess we must really have one helluva deadline to meet.'

Esperanza grabbed teh bag she had brought, and carrying it she followed Talea towards the front door.

Talea walked straight through the front door, as if she belonged there. Nodding at the few security guards that walked by, "Excuse me sirs, I think I am lost." She says with a cute pout to her lips, her hands slipping behind her into the large bag. Pulling out a small smoke bomb, "No better yet I am in the right place....." Talea threw the smoke bomb to the ground, instantly the room filled with smoke. "Don't kill knock them out." She said while dropping the bag to the floor, she counted at least four guards on the first floor alone.

Pulling the sword from her back, she used their cover to sneak about the room. The sounds of loud cracking noises filled the air, three thuds followed. Men falling to the ground from the hilt of her blade smashing at the base of their skull. "Sorry guys don't have time to be gently. Esperanza hurry up." She yelled out to her, before heading to the stairs that lead to the floors above. Hopefully their company wouldn't get to thick, and they needed to reach Masa in time.

Esperanza watched as she pulled the smoke bomb out and turned her head to keep the initial small blast out of her eyes. She could still see Talea in front of her and saw the forms of the guards. At Talea's command of not killing them, Esperanza set down her bag and went through the smoke, unseen knocking two of them out with her hard metal bracelets.

After the second one fellshe heard Talea say to hurry up, she grabbed her bag and moved across the room to the stairs and stood next to Talea.

"Ready when you are.'

Masa squatted down in front of the third floor window. She tried opening it, but it was locked. 'I can't just bust it open...I may alert whoever is in there...' She thought.

Talea made her way to the second floor, using a mirror she looked around the corner. To her surprise it was empty, each foot step was light and quiet. She moved one hand behind her back to motion for Esperanza to follow. The room had a eerie silence, it made a shiver run up her spine. Though she had to complete this mission. The stairs to the third floor looked so far away, walking at the edge of the wall. Her green eyes constantly moving, trying to catch any movement.

No shadows gave away anyone, "Something doesn't feel right we need to get to Masa." Talea said in a mere whisper, while she picked up the pace. Once the stairs were only a few feet away, she began to run. Jumping up each step two at a time, the door to the third floor came into view. A small glass window was at the top of the door. Talea approached it slowly, removing her sword from her back she got on one side of the window. Deep down she hoped to see Masa safe on the other side.

(Hmmm.....Ima make a plot twist)

Masa waited patiently by the window for either Talea or Esperanza to open it for her. She felt something cold and hard press up against her neck.
"Don't move." A male voice ordered. Her body tensed up. Damn! She didn't even hear the guy sneak up on her. Masa was careless this time. "Now stand up. Slowly!" He ordered again, and he pushed the gun into her neck some more. She could feel that if she tried to attack him, he wouldn't hesitate to shoot her. Masa would either get away with a bullet wound...or die right there before she could even get in the house. So she did what he said, standing up slowly and even raising her arms up a bit.

The guy walked around to face her, forcing the helmet off her and placing the gun at her head. With his free hand, he took her sword from her and tossed it aside. They both heard footsteps on the other side of the window, and the man quickly pulled out a second gun and pointed it at it, ready to fire if needed.

((we have duchess bf coming into the story to tehe!))

Esperanza walked up to the door first and paused just before turning the handle. Something didnt feel right, she pressed her ear up against the door trying to listen for any sounds. She couldnt hear anything but her gut was telling her not to open the door, especially since it opened in toward her.

"Talea, i dont know but i think there's something wrong on the other side." She whispered.

Talea nodded slowly, "I felt it since we left the first floor, but remember Masa." She said while pulling her sword from the sheath, the sharp blade glittering from the dim flickering lights. Even that made this fill so odd, "Push the door open, don't get into line of fire." Talea said through clenched teeth, she had to keep calm. The fear for Masa was steadily growing, it nearly choked her. Masa was in charge of her own destiny, but not while she was on the job with her. Blinking rapidly she cleared her mind, Talea needed to focus.

Esperanza leaned against the wall next to the door and grabbed the knob, she turned it and threw the door open flinging her back against the wall. Quickly she peeked her head around the corner and pulled it back before she could be noticed. she mouthed her next sentences silently to talea.

"There's a gunman with Masa, she is cornered and unarmed and he's pointing a gun straight into this room." The exchange took only a second as the man noticed the door was open and fired a few warning shots into the space.

Both the man's and Masa's bodies tensed up. She could feel the presence of both Talea and Esperanza behind that window. If they opened that door, the man would shoot once he saw they weren't one of the guards or people who lived here. She was going to have to make a choice...do something now and pray she doesn't get shot, which would be slight chance she would get away with no wounds, or take the bullet for whoever was to open the door. Taking the bullet would surprise the guy long enough for her to knock him out, or for one of the others to do something... Masa would rather save the one who opened the door and take out the man, than to take the chance of them all being shot.

Talea pressed her back tightly against the wall, she cursed herself silently. Why did she bring them to this office building, "I should of came alone." She said out loud. The sound of a light thumping echoed into the hall, the back of her head was bouncing off the sheet rock. Talea was lost, if she charged in she would be shot. Masa would be killed instantly, reaching behind her she grabbed one the guns from her bag. Removing the safety, she pushed the mirror out on the side of the door. Talea needed to find his exact position, deep down she hoped she could get a shot off. Maybe she could save Masa.