Not open for further replies.
I

IshWolfy

Original poster
About Me
- Name: Nikki
- Where I role-play: PM, Threads, Skype, GDocs
- Experience: 10+ years

- Occupation: Full Time Student. Behavior Therapist. Despite this, I do have a lot of free time to post. I am online every day at various hours.

- IMPORTANT INFO!! I do have a history of dropping off the face of the earth but that is because my internet is really flaky where I live. Though I try to do my best to contact my partners sometimes I am offline for weeks at a time. But I will always come back with a lengthy apology and will ask whether you're still interested in roleplaying with me

- Roleplay Style: I'm not sure what kind of "lit" roleplayer I am. Suffice to say that I can type anywhere between one to five meaty paragraphs, depending on my muse. By meaty I mean most of my paragraphs have a lot of detail...when I feel like it. But I only dish out as much as my partner gives me. So if you give me a paragraph don't expect to provide all the groundwork and give you a five paragraph reply. Also, I don't work with one liners. They frustrate me and make me want to hit them over the head with a halibut. Just saying...I can't be the only one -_-

I will talk to you. I'm not only looking for a good RP, but I am looking for a good RP partner as well. Despite all my requirements and possible nitpicking I'm a softy and enjoy stupid wacky conversations or intellectually stimulating ones. Either way I'm not against becoming friends this is for the fun of it anyway right?

The only Gender Pairings I will do is Straight or yaoi. Let me point out though if you come to me with uke, seme, or any of that crap then you'll be disappointed because I'm not interested in that. None of my characters conform to any of those labels. Boy on boy or hetereosexual couples is all I'm after if I'm not in the mood for one of them please be considerate of that. Also, I play both males and females. Please respect my decision and if I tell I don't want to play a female for whatever plot you bring me, don't be offended. I will not do mpreg. Please respect this.

Romance. I like romance in RP's I prefer it actually but by no means will any of my characters fall in love instantly, unless its in the plot. Even then it'll take some warming up. Romance RP's are nice, but my characters are who they are and they may not end up loving your character at all.
What I want from you
1. Provide ideas to the plot! No one likes to RP with a person that lets them do everything. Throw your own stuff in there shake it up. I usually don't tell people when I plan to drop a plot device unless it seriously effects their character because it ruins the fun and the "holy shit!" factor. Now if you tell me the ideas you have because you're not sure which to use or if you are not sure it is a good idea to begin with that is cool. You have to provide something though if you do not I will poke you in the eye with very hot french fry.

2. Do not pm me telling me which character you want to play or without a plot idea. Do not pm only asking if I want to RP, by me having this forum it is obvious I want to RP. Sending me a pm specifying you want to only play a certain character will not be replied to. Stretch your writing abilities and go outside your comfort zone. There are plot ideas on here, but you must pm me with a plot idea in mind. If it is five sentences or less I will reply to you with the words "try again" or "rejected" in big bold red letters. Ok I won't do that, but I'll ask you to elaborate some more.

3. I am tired of looking for romance RP's and seeing people that want to do a set idea where their world is perfect. For, example if the couple is gay and everyone in that world is cool with it and supports it. Same goes for characters instantly falling in love. That is boring. Do not come to me with a romance involved plot with either of those two things. Wanting romance is fine, but don't expect them to be crazy in love with each other after two weeks. The flip-side to that is your character hating mine for like the first three months in a romance RP. That is as equally annoying as instant love. To be trying to build a relationship between two characters only for one of them to be too emotionally closed makes me not want to continue the RP.

4. Realism. Be realistic as I mentioned before if we have a boy on boy couple be realistic about that. Like one of them having to come out of the closet or if their relationship is public not every person off the street is going to accept that. Also, if your characters gets hit by a bus or shot they will need to get to a hospital. Admittedly it would be funny for someone to get hit by a bus and try and play if off like nothing happened, but keep a sense of reality about things.

Amount of :heart: = Level of crave-ness
No hearts = no craving
Crossed = N/A

Fantasy
Anthro Pairing :heart::heart:
- Notes: Please know the difference between an anthro and a furry. Here is a good image of what I consider the difference between anthro and furry.
Vampire x Human :heart:
Vampire x Vampire :heart:
Vampire Hunter x Vampire :heart:
Werewolf/Shifter x Vampire :heart::heart:
Werewolf/Shifter x Human :heart::heart:
Werewolf/Shifter x Werewolf/Shifter :heart::heart:
Mermaid x Sailor/Pirate :heart::heart::heart:
Dragon x Human :heart::heart:
Dragon Rider x Elf/Human/Dragon Rider :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Slice of Life
Country Girl x City Boy :heart:
Parent x Teacher :heart:
Student x Teacher :heart::heart:
Boss x Employee :heart::heart:
Arranged Marriage :heart:
Incest :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Medieval
Prince x Peasant
Princess x Peasant
Princess x Prince
Pirates :heart::heart::heart:

Fandoms (for fandoms I only play OC's)
Pokemon :heart::heart::heart::heart:
Kingsmen :heart::heart:
Percy Jackson :heart::heart::heart:

Other
POLYAMOROUS (two males and a female) :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Would rather play the two males in this relationship setting

Your pairings/ideas :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
- I'm always open to playing things that are not listed here. If you feel that you have a plot/idea/pairing that I may be interested in do not hesitate in letting me know. I'm a monster when it comes to coming up with plots and I LOVE working together to hash out an idea/plot we both love.

REALLY CRAVING
POLYAMOROUS (two males and a female) :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Text Plots

Based off of this plot (or create our own plot).
Pairings:
MxF, would prefer to play female
Notes: Romance, Light-Heavy Smut (depending on partner), More plot then smut, Plot heavy, medieval themed
More Notes: I will be playing the heir to the Ahki thrown, a female anthro wolf. You, my partner, can pick which anthro animal to play as the warrior send to guard the heiress. We can also elaborate more on this plot.

Plot: In the deepest parts of the forests lives a mysterious race of beings thought as legends or make believe by the humans... But they are as real as any human. Beings that walk like men but look like wolves, talk yet howl and fill the night with the sounds of the wilderness which send shivers down the spines of men. These people are known as The Wolven.

Despite never being proven as real by the humans Wolven are an ancient race that has roamed the forests for thousands of years. The Wolven can be found all over the world but seem to prefer the dense forests where they can easily hide from man.

It is in one of these forests that the Ahki Wolven pack live. The Ahki are a peaceful and traditional pack that have hunted and lived on the same territory for many generations. For many years the pack has prospered and raised many pups. They are far out of the way of any human civilization but are always weary of humans impeaching on their territory.

With the threat from humans minimal and the pack thriving everyone could afford a more relaxed way of living... That is until the day the white raven came. The white Raven arrived in the Ahki densite one rainy afternoon, a note tied to it's foot. It was addressed to the Ahki Pack from an old ally pack that lived over the mountain. The pack warned Ahki that a rival, rogue pack had been wandering around destroying every pack it came across and taking over territory. It was not unheard of for rival Wolven packs to battle over territories, sometimes even leading to war... But for one pack to take over so many territories for themselves was almost unheard of.

Not only was this pack slaughtering Wolven for seemingly no reason the letter also wrote that the Alpha of this pack had turned his back on the teachings of the Earthmother and even mocked The Wolven way of life out loud. This pack seems hellbent on destroying it touches, including the Earthmother itself... And in doing so dominating not only their own kind but had also mentioned humans as well. Being the Traditional pack it is Ahki became frightened this pack's blatant disregard for The Earthmother would surely bring the curse of flesh upon them. To make matters worse the letter also warned this pack was headed towards Ahki's territory.

But out of the woods emerges a new ally for the Ahki. A race similar to their own but also vastly different. Together they have made a pact. This new race will send one of their best warriors to protect the heir to the Ahki throne. In return the Ahki will provide this new race with hunting techniques as well as food in the harsh winter months.

Pokemon role-play based off either in game plots with a bit of us thrown in or based off the real world (think Pokemon GO coming to life). Could be in one of the established regions or a new region. I'd prefer to use real pokemon though not fakemon, sorry ^.^ Comfortable playing either male or female. Below you could find profiles for my male and female trainers for your pick ^^

Pairings: MxM or MxF, will play either male or female
Notes: Romance, Light-Heavy Smut (depending on partner), Plot heavy (depending on partner)

Male Character
[spoili]
06fec34f1f285fcf37e3b3838c3e9e6a.jpg

BASICS
Name: Aleksander "Alek" Maranov
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 210 lbs

IN DEPTH
Current Occupation: Pokemon Trainer
Past Occupation: Team Rocket Grunt
Dreams/Aspirations: To become the REGION League Champion
Bio: Coming Soon

Strengths: Reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, charismatic, arrogant
Weaknesses: Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising, aggressive, dominant
Specializes in: Fire and Dragon types

POKEMON TEAM
charizard.gif
gabite.gif
houndour.gif
luxray.gif

[/spoili]

Female Character
[spoili]
don__t____by_ribkadory-d4pldrh.jpg

BASICS
Name: Alina Starkov
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5'4
Weight: 140 lbs

IN DEPTH:
Current Occupation: Pokemon Trainer
Past Occupation: Pokemon Idol
Dreams/Aspiration: To meet every listed pokemon in the pokedex
Bio: Coming soon

Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical
Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim or a martyr
Specializes in: Water type, loves eeveelutions

Pokemon Team
vaporeon.gif
blaziken.gif
eevee.gif
jolteon.gif

[/spoili]

PICTURE PLOTS

204607ba39a20c936069185964a2d727.jpg
4444464e40bd979da8d581ef5f26cc1e.jpg
44ca1a8b4ec9dfff364a8286bffdf06c.jpg
162eeacf49f7ca9f9dadb60cb366f6ce.jpg