Search for the Six (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Mourns and strokes the past image of the wonderful coding*

This always happens after the almighty mods go in and scramble everything.
That would be a bug, which you can report... and hopefully it will be fixed.

I've concluded that, as long as it's worded in such a way Allocer believes it to be his best interest he's vulnerable to Kitana's influence but not seduction. If, however, he realizes at any point he's being manipulated he'll rend his claws through her wings and see what hellspawn Wrath and Lust spit out.

WARNING: I have not read all of the last 8 pages. However, I'm very interested in this RP - mind telling me what ya'll are waiting for and if you need more players?

I shall assume this is still open, considering the fact that I was sent a message about this rather fantastic sounding RP :)

I do have a question though...what are the rules on a potential shape-shifting character. Can he/she have a human looking form or is everything strictly inhuman looking?

Also...I am interested in making a demon but if you need angels I can try my best at making one.

WARNING: I have not read all of the last 8 pages. However, I'm very interested in this RP - mind telling me what ya'll are waiting for and if you need more players?
Join! He's always looking for more people(:

As, recently established, co-gm I can definitely say that he is most certainly looking for more players! Specifically demons, but feel free to take either angel or demons. :)

@Huntress , as far as shape-shifting, I think that is highly acceptable as far as demons, and they can look humanoid in appearance but not "human" if you get my meaning. Damien himself might need to elaborate on this further, but it may depend on how much of their shape is changing.

What kind of demon would a magician be? The kind you see in circuses, with the magical illusions and card trick.

@Salsacookies Honestly, you could spin it multiple ways. You can make him for wrath, avarice, even envy. I think it more or less depends on what you plan to do with him in the sense of his backstory, etc. What his intentions might be.

I, personally, say that a magician would be a figment of lust. Lust is not just sex and desire, it could be the lust to know the impossible or to manipulate the unknown. To be seen, adored for the tricks that he or she plays. :D But as Nameless said, it depends on what spin you want to go for.

I'm pretty interested in this if there are any slots open still! Though I have to ask, where do I post the character information? I'm pretty new to this whole site, and I don't want to make any mistakes.

@Cerebellumonster He's still looking(: You can just post your Character Sheet here in the thread. If you have any other questions, someone will gladly help you.

tumblr_mnk8e6gwvx1rs3f7jo1_500.gif

Yes... Come my pretties. JOIN THE LEGION OF HELL AND BACK!

I'm having trouble with the accordions D:

I can't read some of them because the text and picture gets cut and I can't scroll horizontally.

The accordions?

Which ones are you having the most problems with?

Status
Not open for further replies.