Search for the Six (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Damien Kriez I added the parts you wanted to Kitana's cs^^.

Reactions: Damien Kriez
@The Philosoraptor depends on your ideas. Remember, no humans aside from Adam and Eve exist during this time, and they can't go to Heaven or Hell.

@The Philosoraptor depends on your ideas. Remember, no humans aside from Adam and Eve exist during this time, and they can't go to Heaven or Hell.

Well, you know. Philosoraptor? Virgil? 'Cause we're both poetically minded? Never mind.

Probably gonna do Pride demon or something. We could use the images provided, right?

Are demons of Wrath Lawful or Chaotic as a whole? The fact they make up the army proper leads me to believe they favour order but the civil war is a middle finger to the eye of that notion :p

@The Philosoraptor So long as you only use the pictures under the "Demons/Fallen Angels" sections, that's fine. Fallen aren't demons too, think of the demons are the humans in this RP, while the Fallen Angels are this RP's Kryptonians, somewhat.

@Wittiford R. Eference As a whole, they were Lawful Evil. But yeah, all the war-mongering freaks in Wrath and fear of betrayal made them want to kill every other Wrath demon there is.

I figured as much. In that case, apologies ahead of time to the living tree for all the times Allocer will threaten him with his flaming sword.

Reactions: Damien Kriez
@Nameless No worries, get some rest and complete your character when you can! I'm dying to see what your Avarice demon looks like.

the two characters accepted are f'kin royalty already wth man hahaha i feel like there some expectations i aint meeting here

cernunnos would be afraid of that fire lion guy damn

What would be the powers of an Angel of Punishment? Like fire and brimstone and torture hell punishment?

What would be the powers of an Angel of Punishment? Like fire and brimstone and torture hell punishment?
It's really up to you. Punishment is a broad thing and can be dealt in a variety of ways. I equate it to pain and torture via whips and powers of electricity as well as fire and brimstone. There's divine punishment too, so it doesn't necessarily have to be Hell's form of punishment. In my research, Pyruel or Kushiel is an angel designed to punish sinners and their names both point to fire and pitilessness. So yeah, I guess fire. If you want to be more symbolic of contemporary punishment, you can also, I don't know, summon entrapments or cage-like fields? Up to you. :)

Reactions: Salsacookies
the two characters accepted are f'kin royalty already wth man hahaha i feel like there some expectations i aint meeting here

cernunnos would be afraid of that fire lion guy damn
If it helps any, Allocer's a king without a throne come first post when he's betrayed by the knights.

Here's a question, would Allocer be vulnerable to Kitana's seduction because he's never encountered a Vixxen or invulnerable because he's disgusted by non-Leonine?

EDIT: Either way I'm 99% certain they're going to hate each other.

Here's a question, would Allocer be vulnerable to Kitana's seduction because he's never encountered a Vixxen or invulnerable because he's disgusted by non-Leonine?

EDIT: Either way I'm 99% certain they're going to hate each other.
Wrath and Lust don't quite mix well together so yeah, they're going to hate each other.

It depends on the category of Allocer's rage. For example, Abaddon's rage has been imbued with magical properties by the Infernal Spring. That would basically make him the Atrocitus of Hell. Abaddon basically has the same temper as Kratos, only he doesn't stop to have sex with women, on levels where there are women. Most forms of magic that would essentially calm him down won't and don't work, not even Lilith's seduction, pheromone-laced webs, and powers to make him see what he truly desires. If Allocer's rage is simply a pissed off response to his crappy life, then he could be calmed down normally (like, let's say give him one or two balls of yarn) - which would make him vulnerable to her charms.

It also depends on the way Kitana seduces. The CS stated that she had both skills in Seduction and Lust Pheromones, but now that I think about it, there are many ways of people to seduce. The Incubi seduce by this sort of Mystique-like shapeshifting, where they turn into different races but not get their powers - this is a physical power, like some sort of mutant ability. Succubi, on the other hand, do it via illusions and hallucinations, as well as hypnotic words and sensual dances, which is magical in nature.

I assume Kitana's way of seducing is by magic. So, if Allocer's rage is not magical in nature, and Kitana's way of seduction is, then Allocer has the disadvantage as she can make him see a hot lioness in his mind. If Allocer's rage and Kitana's seduction is magical in nature, it comes down to strength and experience. Resistance is strong, or it can even be cancelled out. If Allocer's rage is magical, and Kitana's seduction isn't, then Allocer is free to gore Kitana as she attempts to seduce you in vain. And, if your characters are both angry and seductive without having a magical kick to it, then you guys will kill each other because Allocer would be all "WTF is this disgusting female doing? She has no fur, ew." and Kitana would be all "this is like, sooooo gross get away from me kitty," It's basically math.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Hermes_by_Mat88tia.png

Male | Seraphim | Heaven

Many know the tale of the angel Gabriel. In most accounts, he is depicted as a powerful Archangel who fights alongside both Raphael and Michael. This is him, only eons before attaining that level of prestige. Currently, he is no more than a lively albeit reckless adolescent Seraphim who craves for purpose and destiny. Like a dove, whose symbolic meaning is that of hope and freedom, Gabriel is perhaps one of the most jovial of all the angels in the High Heavens - having similar traits as one of their four leaders, Iofi, as well as parts of Michael's unorthodox persona. It was no wonder then, that Gabriel felt caged. His youth, which was the source of his merriment, was the subject of elder angels' annoyance, save for Michael, who himself was a maverick. In the days of his youth, Gabriel rode many Pegasi, delivering important scrolls to others quickly albeit ineffectually, as well as writing stories. Akin to both a brash paper boy and the boy who cried wolf, Gabriel slipped his hand-written stories of exaggerated truth into the scrolls written by Metatron himself. Needless to say, Metatron would often reprimand the young angel for his tampering, in spite of his good intentions and will to share his love for literary art.

As a young angel, Gabriel was given to immaturity and impetuousness. He would frequently meet even the gravest threats with a flippant remark, often showing a certain underestimation of the true danger of the situation. He was also somewhat given to flirtatious behaviour around angels of the opposite sex that annoyed various individuals of his kin. Gabriel's heroism and bravery were beyond question, of course, and he brought a laid-back, down-to-earth quality to the his team. He was in many ways the Angelic Few's most idealistic angel, and his friendliness and compassion were the "glue" that held the disparate team of heroes together. it is evident that he genuinely cares for those he protects. Gabriel is considered the bane of many angel's lives in spite of his gaiety, often finding trouble wherever he goes. Much like the Greek God Hermes, whom he is also know as, Gabriel is a prankster at heart.​

divider-symbol-beige.png

Character's History

Born from a ray of light, the infant known as Gabriel found himself in the verdant groves of the Elysian Meadows, Heaven's fields taming with ethereal fauna, where he ran and played faster and livelier than his peers. Full of vim and vigour, the angel Gabriel grew up under the care and tutelage of Iofi, who loved the fullness of his nature. As a child, Gabriel garnered mixed feelings from different angels. Aside from his mother figure, many Seraphim and Erelim favoured his way at handling life; his carefree nature painting red the faces of many female angels. They respected him and allowed him to express his feelings. On the other hand, many Ophanim and Cherubim, the angels on the more serious side of life, questioned his reckless ways. Some Ophans, Raguel especially, wished he would be more orderly, and Cherubs assumed the young Seraph had behavioural defects that prevented him from "rational and philosophical thought." It was Michael's opinion of him, however, that weighed the most. Fortunately, Michael saw himself in the young angel. The same courage and maverick-attitude that Michael once had was so evident in Gabriel's speech, thought, and actions that Heaven's leader had no choice but to respect the young angel.

Iofi was unmatched in the art of weaning an angel in the ways of Heaven's ideals. She fostered these ideals within Gabriel and soon, he was shot into life, like an arrow towards a target. Much of Gabriel's life was purposeless, in spite of him hearing words from his mother figure that pointed to him having a bright future. He was Metatron's vassal, tasked to do countless mundane tasks for the elder Cherubim, such as delivering scrolls of holy magic, local news, and articles of learning in the various academies of Heaven. He was also tasked with cleaning Uriel's study, cleaning the pillars of knowledge, and dusting the old tomes. Under Metatron, Gabriel started putting into paper the histories of Elohim. Gabriel was quite the writer, as it was under the tutelage of Heaven's first scribe his knack for writing stories bloomed. Although he wasn't an efficient scribe, his imagination and love for the fictions were matchless.

Still, Gabriel felt his life had little to no meaning. He would frequently ask himself existential questions about what life would be like beyond the books. Iofi seemed to be no help at all, giving Gabriel broad advice. It was then that Heaven's energies started fluctuating, and all of Heaven's angels began having visions of war, Hell, and Lucifer's reign. Gabriel was one of the few angels in Heaven to have a cryptic vision that made him temporarily insane - that of a six headed, black and red-scaled dragon. After a few days, the messenger angel recuperated, and was back on his feet. Gabriel wished to delve deeper into the story, and so he did. Even if Iofi did not will him to be part of the Angelic Few, Gabriel entered the portal with little hesitation. He ran, disobeying the pleas of his mother figure and instead running towards his destiny.​

divider-symbol-beige.png

Position, Rank, or Occupation

Gabriel is the Messenger of Heaven. As Heaven's messenger, Gabriel is tasked with delivering items of great importance. He is also Metatron's pupil in the literary arts.​

divider-symbol-beige.png

Skills, Abilities, Equipment, Weapons, and Armour
2e7c11e1bafec1fb291d7dc1ff32a415.jpg

(only gold and with a pair of feathered wings on its cross-guards, much like a real Caduceus)

As a Seraphim, Gabriel is able to summon a personalised weapon. His weapon is a golden dagger with a Caduceus handle, which is an allusion to Hermes, his other, future alias. This golden dagger can elongate into a short sword at most. Like Thor's Mjölnir, this dagger can fly back towards Gabriel's hands when thrown, although the angel cannot control it telekinetically. It is a unique dagger, seeing as it has its own pair of small, angelic wings. It has electric properties, and acts like a bladed taser.

Although he himself is not nearly as powerful as many of the other angels, Gabriel was still very powerful in his own right. He is crafty and sly, and conceptualises countless stratagem that revolve around trickery, pranks, and deception. He possesses most of the standard abilities of an angel, such as enhanced physical abilities as well as increased endurance; allowing him to remain physically active for incredible periods of time. Gabriel's greatest attribute, however, was his immense physical agility and speed. Aside from the pair of wings on his back, Gabriel has four wings on the soles of his feet – one pair on his left, and another pair on his right. Gabriel's already impressive agility and speed are magnified to beyond superhuman levels and allow him to become virtually untouchable in combat.

His winged feet also allow him to walk virtually on any surface in spite of physics; he can scale up and down walls without the use of the wings on his back, stand upside down on ceilings, "walk" on water, and perch along extremely difficult areas, such as thin ropes. Like the Flash, he can spin his arms and create electrically-charged vortices, and lightning charges are given off when he runs. Although he cannot directly control lightning and blast bolts from his fingertips, the element acts as some sort of " indirect result" for whenever he runs. He cannot run at light speed, although he can and has, on multiple occasions, run faster than the speed of sound.​

divider-symbol-beige.png

Weaknesses, Annoyances, Dislikes, Fears

Gabriel is not as powerful as his other angel comrades, and is humble enough to run from a fight when need be. His innate ability to create weapons is unimpressive as well, as he appears to choose to create naught but little knives and short swords.

Gabriel is still a reckless, wayward youth. Because of this, his actions can either become predictable or unpredictable - which is both a weakness and a strength, respectively. He has yet to tap into his full potential, because he is extremely far from achieving his future renown. He is shown to be impulsive and is quicker to act than think, which implies his lack of forethought and foreknowledge.

Gabriel dislikes slowpokes and those he feels are "slowing him down." This can be a weakness because he does not appreciate quality and well-thought-of plans. He also pressures others into do things more quickly, even if other angels aren't as fast as him.

Finally, Gabriel actually fears a number of things; gigantic demons, getting lost in Hell, and death, as well as the power of authority figures such as Raguel. Michael's opinions, whatever they may be, weighs heavily on Gabriel's shoulders, since Michael is Gabriel's hero.​

• Love
Reactions: Nameless
image.jpg
Kushiel, Angel of Temperance

"Belief proves useless if what you trust in is not strong. We were thrown into the furnace. They failed to realize... steel is tempered by fire."

Male | Seraphim | Pride

"I, Kushiel, have always remained the way I always was, from my time serving the Bene Elohim, to my devotion and exile under Lucifer, the only true Angel. I have a strong belief in the riddance of weakness and building up of strength among my fellows. You see, I live my life among this. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and iron is best strengthened by the touch of fire, and the blunt force of the hammer. As by this, is how I see my others. They are the iron, and I am the forge."

"Once my eyes my opened by the Light, I did my part in spreading his message. I simply embedded his ideology within my teaching, and with my fire-forged truth, I went my way, and persuaded others to accept and spread the truth still. Most of my disciplined flock of righteousness accepted with open arms, while others... needed more tempering. Yes, the Bene Elohim disagreed with my methods, and I agree, I went to extreme methods within my flock so that they may follow the truth, but they do not know what was best for them, whereas I do. I strengthen those who are in need, in both mind and body, so that they may best serve the Bene Elohim before, and Lucifer now."

"Now, even though I am in the forge you call Hell, I do not despair. Quite the contrary, I have not changed in the least. I am like tempered iron, scarred from use, but still strong as ever. My flock is as strong as ever, too, and they will never waver, especially with Lucifer at the helm. Yes, the fall has taken its toll, and I believe it is foolish to say otherwise. We grow stronger by the day, however, and soon, Heaven will have Hell knocking on her door, and Lucifer will be the one who knocks."

Character's History:

Kushiel was born in a ray of light, just like the other Seraphim. As a youth, he was under the tutelage of Sandalphon, the Cherubim of Power. It was from his firm and wise teaching that Kushiel gained his passion, his fire. Sandalphon instilled within Kushiel a great sense of discipline and confidence. Kushiel, with this inner strength, did Sandalphon proud, as he rose up the ranks of the Angel hierarchy, to eventually become a teacher of the young Angels, and a general of the Celestial Guard. He didn't stop here due to lack of ability, he simply felt most at home here, instilling the strength Sandalphon gave him to others, so that the Bene Elohim may have the best servants as its foundation and support.

Kushiel was a strict and hard teacher. His words cut like blades and burned like fire, while his intense stare would pierce deep into the very essence of one's being like a jagged spear. Kushiel called himself an Angel of Temperance, and his contemporaries dubbed him The Rigid One. However, he made well known his desire to make them the best they could be, and his belief in their inner strength. He also did as they did, so that they could see he did as they did. This gained the respect of those he taught, and as a result, Kushiel had many who were loyal, and thankful for Kushiel unlocking their own full potential. Kushiel was a hard, but good teacher, until Lucifer began to hate the sin of those he saw as less important, and began to become the imperial Fallen he is in the present day.

Position, Rank, or Occupation:
Teacher and trainer of young Angels, and General of a flock of Angels. Interrogator and torturer within the dungeons of Pride.

Skills, Abilities, Equipment, Weapons, and Armour:
(Demonic characters are more reliant on their skills and inherent powers and abilities, while angelic characters are more reliant on their weapons and armour which can makeshift the effects of various powers. Demonic powers are more diverse as they are dependent on the environment and demonic race. All angels, however, have only one or one or two unique powers and their common set of powers written in the Angels section.)

Weaknesses, Annoyances, Dislikes, Fears:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabriel could not help but snicker at the sight of such a creature. What type of demon was he looking at? He did not know, but his first instinct was to dislike it. Running as fast as he can, the angel buried the sad looking beast with the dust that followed him. The pink creature literally ate the angel's dust.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.