Search for the Six (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The accordions with information based on the 7 sins. Was looking through them to see which kind of demon I'd like to make, but some of them are unreadable for me

EDIT:
Of those, the only ones I can read are Pride and Gluttony.

A computer. It's happened before in other RPs, usually it turns out to be caused by picture size.

I don't seem to be having issues with the drop-downs and the accordions. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with your computer specifically.

I'll try a different browser... maybe it's the settings in this one or something.

THANK YOU ROSIE! I like this browser ;_;

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
@Mglo If a different browser doesn't work for you, then I'm not quite sure. I'm not exactly a tech genius unfortunately o.o I just don't think it has anything to do with the coding :/

I'm using firefox, gonna try safari right now

It works in safari. I feel betrayed, firefox thwarts my efforts ;__;

I have a character in the spoiler below. It is a HUGE W.I.P so, I will let you all know when it is actually done. :) I am making many chances as I go and research different things, so whatever you see here is not set in stone until I actually say that it is completed.

I am working on it here because I constantly hit "preview". Blogs are being funky and won't accurately show BBCode so it's a mess. Just saving myself some trouble. Hope that's alright.

And hello, btw. ^_^

[spoili]
Sablo, Angel of Protection

bWzIzDl.jpg

Image created by nJoo

Female | Ophanim | Heaven

Character's History:
(For angelic characters, take note of the quotes that each Archangel is saying in the Angels section. Your history must coincide with their quotes as your history must answer the question, "Why are you going to Hell?" Their quotes are essentially them talking to your angelic character.)

Position, Rank, or Occupation:
(It doesn't matter if they're a demon or an angel; tell me what they do.)

Skills, Abilities, Equipment, Weapons, and Armour:
(Demonic characters are more reliant on their skills and inherent powers and abilities, while angelic characters are more reliant on their weapons and armour which can makeshift the effects of various powers. Demonic powers are more diverse as they are dependent on the environment and demonic race. All angels, however, have only one or one or two unique powers and their common set of powers written in the Angels section.)

Weaknesses, Annoyances, Dislikes, Fears:
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy's I'm so sorry for not seeing your replies. For some reason, I wasn't notified :o I'll read them first and reply accordingly. But first, I've edited the OP and gave it more flavour texts.

UPDATES TO THE OP:
  • I've simply made dashes to the quotes look like this (–) instead of this (-)
  • I have added a physical description part in the "Leader" Spoilers of every Sin, so people would not only know them by their pictures, but also the cultural references and basis for them.
  • Ophanim can now have extra appendages.
  • My favourite update of all: I've added a Heaven's Fauna accordion under Angels. It's not important, but damn are those pictures awesome. Their purpose? To simply enthral you people about what the world looks like! :D

@Salsacookies Honestly, you could spin it multiple ways. You can make him for wrath, avarice, even envy. I think it more or less depends on what you plan to do with him in the sense of his backstory, etc. What his intentions might be.
Yes, like @Rosie (You're doing an awesome job co-GMing! I'm so proud and thankful!!) stated, it's up to you. Since magic is a universal thing in the pre-human Hell, isn't everyone a magician? Hehe. All kidding aside, if you're looking for illusionists, than yes, Lust demons are proficient in the art of deceptive magics. They aren't known much for destruction magic. However, that isn't to say that other races from other sins can deceive others with their magic.

Although @Salsacookies I'm curious - you've made a Draugr, and a Gluttony demon, and now you have an angel in the works, and you're asking about a Magician character? Are you feeling a tad bit indecisive? Need help, bud?

@Huntress As for your inquiry, no. You cannot make human-looking characters since the logic is the demons of Hell simply don't know what a human is. Remember, the setting takes place before Hell's a prison, so it's essentially just a dangerous world of weird phenomena and dangerous creatures. Heaven's angels are the only ones that can see beyond the planes, and the Fallen have lost their ability to see other worlds and inter-dimensional sight. Demons can never have that power. So, even if there are humans on Earth (Adam and Eve,) there aren't any punished humans yet. Shape-shifting demons cannot become humans, although they can become humanoid (2 arms, 2 legs, the works.)

HOWEVER, since I've stated in the OP that Seraphim are in fact the aesthetic basis for humans, demons can attempt to shapeshift into them. I would like to add though, that there will be many things Seraphim bodies do that cannot be imitated e.g. the Heavenly glow of the skin and eyes.

And yes, thank you, @redlemonaide, @Mglo, and @Cerebellumonster for showing interest!

@Jerelin, I appreciate you considering my RP and using the pic I gave you! Haha I've been dying to see that picture used.

As for what I need, everybody:

• @Nameless has an Avarice demon in the works. There's already a Lust demon by @Shattered♦Secrets™, a Sloth demon by @PontiwontiPrime, and a Wrath demon by @Wittiford R. Eference so that leaves no demon from Envy and Gluttony, and a Fallen angel from Pride. Although there are no rules stating that there can only be one demon per sin, I kinda have OCD issues and would actually prefer there be active characters in all Sins. Yeah, I'm so sorry for the way I am :(
  • In the same way, there are two Seraphim by me and my co-GM, and an Ophanim character by Jerelin. Let's not leave the Cherubim and Erelim behind :( If you're having trouble looking for pictures, I can provide some. I'm a picture-finding master. :D
For further questions, just post! I might not be free tomorrow since I'll be live-tweeting an event for my ad agency and then watching Insidious 3 with the bae. So Rosie, I leave this to you! :)

I might close signups if the Character Sheets fill the desired needs: a Cherbim and Erelim, and demons from Envy and Gluttony, and a Fallen from Pride (I have a kick-ass pic for a Fallen. PM me if you would want to use it. You can also use the pic I used for the Fallen Angels spoiler in Pride)

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
I'll take a gluttony demon if you please.

I just tend to make a ton of characters, and I was curious about a magician because right now I'm trying to figure out how to make a card game out of tarot cards(the minchiate version has 97 cards). I just have a ton of ideas and they appear every now and then, and then I get a new idea and fixate on that. The pride angel will become a gluttony demon(he'll drag an angel along with him, preferably one of Zadkiel's best friends, because I'm a psycho.)and the draugrs will be a race of their own, if you don't mind. I got my little story thought out, and I was curious about there being magicians or sorcerers

@Mglo Sure, take a Gluttony demon.

@Salsacookies Okay, as long as you stick to an idea that works. I admire your spirit to make characters based on your passion and imagination but you also have to remember that too much of a good thing can be bad.

Or if salsa takes a glutton, then I'll take envy so we can balance things out.

@Mglo

Don't worry, it will be awhile before my angel becomes a glutton demon.

I am posting here, that I will be happy to take a fallen angel from pride as I have already got one pictured in my head. ^-^ And yes I will be on for the most part tomorrow to take over for Damien while he is out! I'm excited to see what we will have happening in here, today however I will be traveling so I might not be around much but just shoot me a message if you have any question or the like. Especially if you have a friend who you think might enjoy this RP. Send me their name and I'll do some shameless shmoozing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.