Search for the Six (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your story sounds pretty neat, and I like the concept and the art you've managed to find. :) Get on it, I'll PM you critiques. :)

• Love
Reactions: Weiss
Yoooo I'm playing Wrath and also have no powers, we're gonna be best frienemies

Morigoth
duV1ldG.jpg

Liluri
uCWMBt7.jpg

[ Females | Devils | Envy ]

Two sisters, one destiny.

Morigoth is the first daughter of Bellicus and Igni. She is a pure devil both externally and internally, wishing to partake in war, battle, combat, and anything and everything that results in bloodshed. She is extremely protective of her younger sister, Liluri, and would give her life up for her and her alone. She is Ares' lover and primary whore, and has laid alongside the spirit of War countless times alongside Liluri.

Liluri is the second daughter of Bellicus and Igni. She is a half-Devil, hald-Cecaelian and therefore a child of both Wrath and Envy. She is a more cold, calm, and calculating individual than her sister is, wishing to occupy herself with mounds and mounds of books. She does not even want to kill, but she can be very protective of Morigoth should the red devil be compromised. Unfortunately for her, she never knew how to fight. She is somewhat cowardly, but a seeker of knowledge. Like her sister, Morigoth, she is madly in love with Ares, and lusts after him.

Written in blood and sprinkled with ash, this tale of two sisters tells the accounts of Morigoth and Liluri, two Devils from the Infernal City of Dis. Birthed in a ritualistic pond of blood during the time before the crumbling of their Circle, these two women were sold as children to be weaned as warrior-whores for Abaddon's ally and future foe, Ares.

Their parents, both pureblood Devils within Abaddon's great army, had consummated in their onyx home. Upon conception, Morigoth proved to be the ideal Devil – red skin, long, winding horns, a forked tail, three-toed feet, magmatic eyes, chiropteran wings, a forked tongue, and a penchant for both tasting and shedding blood. With her sharp teeth and one, feral chomp, she had devoured her father's index finger at its first taste of flesh, and at the dawn of her life, no less. Like the psychos all Wrath demons were, Morigoth's father, Bellicus, did nothing but laugh and stare into his daughter's orange eyes with pride.

Liluri came second, and what the three of them saw was rare in the eyes of Wrath's commoner – a normal demon in aesthetic and anatomy, albeit with an ethereal paleness in place of crimson red. She was hairless with three horns on her head, and wings with tentacles. She was one of the first demons in Hell with albinism, or at least Wrath, has ever seen. This, however, angered Bellicus, as he was a traditional, mostly elitist demon from Wrath: fiercely loyal to Abaddon and wishing to please him. Morigoth and Liluri were then locked away, trained, fed, sometimes beaten, and challenged with trials beyond the capabilities of a child. True ruthlessness was what fuelled Bellicus to bring them up in a home of terror and pain, wishing them to be great warriors. However, Morigoth was the one exhibiting the traits of a true citizen of Wrath. Unlike her sister, the more reserved Liluri abhorred what her father put her through. She was always one who found pleasure in reading the tomes of fire in Dis' Infernal Academies.

Their education did not last long, however. After witnessing their father, in a fit of frenzied rage, tear their mother asunder, they were locked. As he screamed the demonic words for traitor, it was apparent that his unjust actions were due to a betrayed heart. She had committed adultery behind the soldier's back, giving herself to a beached Cecaelia, a Mer-folk with an octopus' lower half, from the waters of Envy. Their mother, Igni, had broken her vows with Bellicus, and made love to the unknown monster from the depths. She had nursed him, laid with him, and then, like one who has felt mercy, released him into the wildness of the ocean. What was notable about the man was his pale, almost milky skin. It was then, at that very moment, that Liluri knew what she truly was. Bellicus knew then that Liluri's constant string of disappointments was not a result of his failure, but the result of genetic difference. At once, the Devil took his unwanted daughter to the market, where she would be sold as a whore to the highest bidder.

Morigoth, however, cherished her relationship with her sister, and lashed out at Bellicus in an attempt to kill her father and save her sister. However, she was beaten and sold alongside her sister for her disloyal actions. In the market, Morigoth and Liluri we bound, gagged, and sold unconscious to a mysterious, hooded figure. Unbeknownst to them, the buyer was none other than Ares, who wished to throw Wrath into chaos. Liluri became Ares' adviser, whilst Morigoth's training in combat was perfected. They lived in a small palace hiding within a volcanic cave. Both of them, aside from their daily activities of fighting and studying, slept with Ares on several occasions.

Years later, Wrath had been destroyed by the wars, and Morigoth set out alone. With the permission of Ares, she would seek revenge on her father. In the dead of the moonless night, Morigoth assassinated her father by decapitating him after a fight. Vengeance fuelled her actions, and she took home with her his severed head and skull as a souvenir and reminder that those who have done great injustices will get what's coming to them sooner or later. Morigoth and Liluri then spoke with Ares about venturing off into all of Hell in order to find Liluri's true father. Ares, having fallen in love with the two, accepted and allowed them to leave his side. With that, they travelled northward.

They stumbled upon the Infernal Spring, and discovered that neither of them were worthy. They attempted to touch the Infernal magma, but they were burned instantaneously. However, the skull of Bellicus levitated from within Morigoth's bag and was thrown deep into the Spring. It emerged a skull, black and horned, with red energies glowing in the eye sockets. It shot a bolt of red lightning at the ground and created a magma golem to do its bidding. It floated back into Morigoth's hand, and at once, she was filled with a surge of energy. Though she herself did not swim in the Infernal Spring, she felt its power through her father's skull. The hatred and anger of Bellicus towards his unfaithful wife lingered even after death, making him worthy.

Having no home, Liluri and Morigoth set out to Envy to find Liluri's real father, with Morigoth acting as her sister's guardian demon. They travelled to the north poles via ship. In the land of Judecca, they were met with odd stares, but ultimately, they were accepted. In Envy, they worked as hunters and researchers, with Morigoth ridding the woods of dire demonic wolves and Yetis, while Liluri stayed behind to learn the arts of clairvoyance in an attempt to connect with her Cecaelian father. She learned different languages, and also how to swim in water.

After hearing the word of Lucifer's meeting and the promise of ultimate power, the two sisters ventured off towards Sloth.

images

Morigoth wields the Skull of Bellicus, her father's horned skull dipped in the Infernal Spring. Though she herself is not worthy, her father was, having been betrayed and broken hearted by his own wife. A now black skull with red energies emerging from the skull's empty sockets, Morigoth wields this with intensity. It is able to shoot red lightning streams from its holes, which are deadly and can burn through materials with ease. When lightning strikes rock materials, however, it creates golems that then seep magma from insides. These magmatic golems are detailed, unlike the lava elementals and golems in Wrath. Her minions look like a demon race all on their own. They have timed life, depending on the Skull's power. The golems also differ and size and strength, and are stronger when Demons show great rage and hatred. That is why Morigoth is effective against other demons of Wrath, as her hatred and her foes' hatred makes her minions stronger.

Morigoth is also a master swordswoman, and is exceptional with the blade. She has no powers of her own, save for her mental connection with Liluri, thanks to her sister's clairvoyance.

Liluri has no powers save for clairvoyance, and can see and perceive auras, things behind her, things that are many miles away, and can see from her sister's eyes, as well. However, her Devil and Cecaelian genetic makeup does not allow her any of both races' advantages. She can, however, swim, thanks to her glider-like wings.

Both share a mental connection. Though they do not share physical pain, they share mental pain. For example, if Liluri gets a headache, Morigoth gets a headache as well, if one sees illusions, then both see it as well, and if one are dazed by a psionic blast, then both are incapacitated. Liluri can choose to turn this off, but prefers not to, as Morigoth and Liluri share a very strong bond as sisters.

Morigoth is not a thinker, and would rather gore her opponents. On the other side of a coin, Liluri is not a fighter, and is weak beyond descriptions. She would take hours and hours to think of the perfect plan.

(c) Defaeca

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hellforge is an extremely large facility that acts as both training grounds for demonic militia and factory for infernal machines. It is a point of interest in Wrath, as controlling it is crucial to the three-sided war. Abaddon's forces have been wiped out from it, as the bulk of his minions are protecting Dis, and now Baal is trying to steal it from Ares. :) Hope it helps.

It's Monday, 5:50pm. I'll be replying on Wednesday, so you can all relax for a bit. I need to prepare for some stuff haha.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
@Damien Kriez I am done with my CS :) I hope you accept me. Even if these ladies were born from Wrath, one of them is half-Envy and I've decided to make them move to Envy, thus filling up the desired slots. :)

Alright, you have the final spot and I'll be officially making this RP closed. Yeah, accepted.

UPDATE
  • I've closed the signups and the only characters I'm going to accept right now are your second characters, should you all decide to make one.​

Reactions: MadKingJai™
He was not handsome, yes, but he, in her own, twisted way, was adorable to Morigoth.

Oh, stop it, you're going to make him blush (I have no idea if bat monsters can blush).

@Defaeca

Status
Not open for further replies.