Search for the Six (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many magic puddles are there in the wrath circle? I planned out that my guy drank out of one of those to become powerful enough to fight the Angels, and the stuff mutated with his corrupted angel ichor to make him an abomination that looks nothing like how he did before.

Just one. The Infernal Spring is caused by the anomaly that is, spoiler alert, the Wrath Heart of Satan. That's possible, but Ichor would have some if not many negative effects on a demon, especially one strengthened by the direct energies of Abaddon's source of power. You're making a Fallen angel strengthened by both the Infernal Spring in Wrath and Gluttony's Ichor? I believe that's going overboard with the power levels, unless you can justify it.

I wasn't thinking it would actually strengthen him, just change him. The Gluttony thing is accidental, anyway, and it wouldn't strengthen him anyway, more likely weaken probably. I'm just making three characters out of one guy.

Just one. The Infernal Spring is caused by the anomaly that is, spoiler alert, the Wrath Heart of Satan. That's possible, but Ichor would have some if not many negative effects on a demon, especially one strengthened by the direct energies of Abaddon's source of power. You're making a Fallen angel strengthened by both the Infernal Spring in Wrath and Gluttony's Ichor? I believe that's going overboard with the power levels, unless you can justify it.
Yooooo Allocer's all about that Ifrit life. What magical voodoo abilities does the Spring impart on the worthy?

Reactions: Damien Kriez
When Abaddon emerged from the Spring, he was subject to endless visions of torment - those that would make him eternally wrathful. Because of such energy brewing inside of him, he was completely immune to any spell that would deter one from their goals such as Lust's hypnotic and illusory magic. The Infernal Spring granted him a boost in physical strength - I would say he is as big as the Hulk, only with large horns, wings, hooved feet, and four arms, which were the result of physical mutation; another gift of the Spring.

In terms of powers, Abaddon before was merely a devil warrior. Much like Allocer he had no unique abilities aside from his rage and fighting expertise. After his bathe, his magic was directly linked to his rage. He could grow stronger, larger, and turn more monstrous, as well as have skin reach temperatures far beyond that of Wrath's environment, the angrier he was (like both the Hulk and Red Hulk, respectively). Other powers he got were the ability to spew out magmatic blood from his mouth, super-heated skin due to his blood literally boiling (much like Atrocitus), set himself completely ablaze (like the Human Torch), the ability to superheat certain points and make them explode (such as Combustion Man.)

I just basically gave him all those since He's the currently established Demon Lord. The Infernal Spring can gift you some of these, but you can also conjure up your own, wrath/anger related powers.

I wasn't thinking it would actually strengthen him, just change him. The Gluttony thing is accidental, anyway, and it wouldn't strengthen him anyway, more likely weaken probably. I'm just making three characters out of one guy.
Maybe Ichor doesn't strengthen him, but you should know that it does give demons powers of Gluttony. I've stated that the circle literally breaks its demons down and rebuilds them in a constant cycle so your guy being empowered by the Spring wouldn't be able to use those powers anymore.

Maybe Ichor doesn't strengthen him, but you should know that it does give demons powers of Gluttony. I've stated that the circle literally breaks its demons down and rebuilds them in a constant cycle so your guy being empowered by the Spring wouldn't be able to use those powers anymore.
I'm okay with that, I actually had the thought that the Spring actually didn't know what to do with him, and what he drank mutated into some odd hybrid of itself and corrupted angelic light, kinda making him an anti-angel, or something along those lines. It manifests as a black, shadowy flame, that eternally burns Sheol from the inside out, making his skin charred and causing his wings to slowly decay. I also had the idea of sharing his newfound power among his flock, also.

Wrath and Lust don't quite mix well together so yeah, they're going to hate each other.

It depends on the category of Allocer's rage. For example, Abaddon's rage has been imbued with magical properties by the Infernal Spring. That would basically make him the Atrocitus of Hell. Abaddon basically has the same temper as Kratos, only he doesn't stop to have sex with women, on levels where there are women. Most forms of magic that would essentially calm him down won't and don't work, not even Lilith's seduction, pheromone-laced webs, and powers to make him see what he truly desires. If Allocer's rage is simply a pissed off response to his crappy life, then he could be calmed down normally (like, let's say give him one or two balls of yarn) - which would make him vulnerable to her charms.

It also depends on the way Kitana seduces. The CS stated that she had both skills in Seduction and Lust Pheromones, but now that I think about it, there are many ways of people to seduce. The Incubi seduce by this sort of Mystique-like shapeshifting, where they turn into different races but not get their powers - this is a physical power, like some sort of mutant ability. Succubi, on the other hand, do it via illusions and hallucinations, as well as hypnotic words and sensual dances, which is magical in nature.

I assume Kitana's way of seducing is by magic. So, if Allocer's rage is not magical in nature, and Kitana's way of seduction is, then Allocer has the disadvantage as she can make him see a hot lioness in his mind. If Allocer's rage and Kitana's seduction is magical in nature, it comes down to strength and experience. Resistance is strong, or it can even be cancelled out. If Allocer's rage is magical, and Kitana's seduction isn't, then Allocer is free to gore Kitana as she attempts to seduce you in vain. And, if your characters are both angry and seductive without having a magical kick to it, then you guys will kill each other because Allocer would be all "WTF is this disgusting female doing? She has no fur, ew." and Kitana would be all "this is like, sooooo gross get away from me kitty," It's basically math.
Why is my char a valley girl lol. Seriously they would not like each otjer at al. Side note my laptop died out on me im buying a new one this june or july. I still want to ne in this though.

@Salsacookies Kushiel is looking mighty fine. I'm excited and honestly lol that picture's better than Darkseid haha.

@Wittiford R. Eference I've posted about what powers Abaddon got, you have any ideas?

@Nameless Excited to see that Djinn in the works :)

@Rosie Feel free to make your character! If you need help, you can ask.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Idk, she just looks like a valley girl, with the pink hair and all.

Hmm... well Alocer wants to become an Ifrit because he lacks the magical affinity of other demons and feels he'll need them to secure his place as General of Hell's army. I'm thinking physical resistance as his obsidian armour bonds to his flesh and magic based on blood and magma, two semi-malleable plasmas that he can either use as solids or liquids. First and foremost, he needs to be able to form his iconic dragon horse out of fire and hate so he can ride around slashing and blasting on horseback. Other than that I'm thinking stuff related to his literary counter part so good familiars and mastery of astrology in the form of shooting molten rocks (stars) from his flaming sword (think Legend of Zelda on the NES) and willing fire golems into existence with his kingly roar (also fits his motif of wanting an army) I figure they'd have the strength of an average denizen of Wrath with his available number of summons scaling with the story. Alternatively, only one fire golem max and he gains new types of constructs as we visit the other planes IE gold for Avarice, frost for Envy etc. (I like this idea better personally)

If you have any other ideas on how to incorporate those let me know, I remember you mentioned playing Alloces once before.

Zadkiel, Angel of Mercy
e90cf175b92ab1bfd04218b59e524323.jpg

Female | Seraphim | Heaven

"All are worthy of forgiveness and mercy, rest your sins and accept salvation." - Zadkiel
divider.png

Forgiving | Naive | Intuitive | Reasonable | Obstinate | Undaunted | Benevolent | Supportive | Regal
... Zadkiel, the angel who is long thought to have stayed the hand of a devout Abraham in the slaying his son, an angel of infinite benevolence and mercy. Those tales were long after Zadkiel first showed mankind the pure power of divine mercy and holy forgiveness. Before she became an Archangel of Mercy, she was simply a young angel with compassion overflowing. It was said Zadkiel was born from a pillar of soft violet light, that those near her could feel a wave of ease pass over them. She has since grown into a mature albeit young Seraphim who was taken under Michael's wing as a freshly born bundle of feather. Though the two often clashed, as the Archangel expected young Zadkiel to take to more glorious feats, or even to protect herself from those who would do her harm. Zadkiel had a different path in mind that did not involve dominating her own foes with power. Eventually the Archangel relented, seeing her benevolence struck a chord with him. He simply desired to protect her, and she adored how unrelenting her foster father figure was. In this she and Michael were different, but in the same they believed so very strongly in the power of love. They were indeed, both incredibly undaunted and stubborn.

As a child, she would never hesitate in accepting an apology no matter how big or small. Zadkiel was among the easiest to get along with amongst her peers, no angel was more even tempered and kind as she was. She was often found lost in thought or daydreams, nursing pegusi, or simply helping and offering her advice to the many. Eventually, Zadkiel was taken under the tutelage of Azrael, who taught her the greatest of all mercies was death and that it should be delivered with the gentle hand and pure heart. She found a kindred spirit with the soft spoken angel, as they were both gentle and inobtrusive. It was also the Angel of Death who taught her that mercy was delivered to only those who would confess their sins, forgiveness for those only willing to accept their faults. This weighed heavy on her shoulders, as a naive child she thought every being celestial, damned, or mortal deserved to be forgiven. Mercy was something that came so easy for her as child, but as she matured it became not only second nature but something of a deeper intuition.

Since then, Zadkiel has become well known as an angel of infinite kindness and wise advice beyond her years. She has a very strong memory and is fond of working with the various fauna of Heaven, creating healing poultices. As well as a heart of pure gold, she is quite beautiful her most notable feature being her brilliant violet eyes that can instantly calm the most wild of beasts. Even though she is young she has taught many the power of forgiveness, that in it one can find a most serene peace. Something that is infinitely special about Zadkiel, is her ability to take abuse like no other and remain strong, if not incredibly stronger. Such is the power of selfless forgiveness...

divider.png

Character's History

As a child, Zadkiel was subject to many fantastic tales of valor as told by Michael who, for the better part of a decade, she thought was her true father. He often humored her childlike wonderments, telling her the story of how he whispered to the great Elohim and asked for an angel to raise and mentor, who in turn would bestow great things upon the world of man. So forth she would spring from a brilliant flash of purple lightning that lit all the sky of heaven and brought joy to each stone faced Ophanim. Just as any child Seraphim, her childhood was filled with light and the adoration of the elder angels with naught but a childlike giggle. Many of them all found her to be the sweetest of them all, even though she was so very quiet. In time she would become the soft spoken, and merciful angel who alongside Cherubs, would create just laws of compassion and diplomacy. Though studious, laughter and serenity would always alight her face even in the darkest of times. However, she always felt a sort of inferiority in light of the more powerful and vibrant angels that Michael always seemed to admire. Though she knew the Archangel had much to concern his time with, she was always lacking the parental pride he showed her long ago when she was a child.

Michael was much clumsier in raising young Zadkiel, and it was always a humorous thing to see young Zadkiel behaving much more reserved than the legions elder Archangel. Later, under the watchful eye of Azrael, who charged her to read and come to understand the passage of time just as fluently as he himself did as well as taking up the art of healing, she flourished. Throughout the years, she became well versed in death, fate, destiny, and creation. Zadkiel found herself endlessly fascinated with the creation of life, be it angels or even the spawn of demons. Her philosophy was refined in understanding the universe and its creation, only then could judgement be taken, and mercy delivered. Unlike many of her peers, she grew from thoughtful to carefree in a strange turn of events. One thing she never questioned was her place in Heaven, unlike so many her age and rank she knew that one day her time would come when she would have to make decisions that would alter her course in an extraordinary way. Zadkiel was content in way that she had no desire to rush what would unfold in on it's own time, such was the lesson that patient Azrael taught her.

When Heaven was pitched into disarray, with visions of hell fire and wars most terrible, Zadkiel did not fear for what was to come. She simply embraced it and acted with the efficiency not expected of a Seraphim so young. After minds were lost to these visions, she was a crucial healer who brought many an angel back from distraught insanity. Michael then explained to her what these visions that came to them meant, and the darkness that had begun to nip at the door. Suddenly, Zadkiel found herself fearing what destruction Lucifer could be capable of. With this turn of events, ushered in a change of heart within her. These devils of hell knew their sin and would never confess to them. They would use them to harm all the good of the world. To bring fear and hesitation in the hearts of the pure. So with a brilliant resolve, she left the safety of her father's protection.

divider.png

Position, Rank, or Occupation:
Zadkiel is a healer of the mind, body, and spirit taught by the Angel of Death. Also thoroughly versed in time, prophecy, and memory.

divider.png

Skills, Abilities, Equipment, Weapons, and Armour:

| Diplomacy, Reason, & Mercy |

Considered passive traits among other Seraphim, are her most powerful and useful attributes. In every group of well balanced souls there must be one with the voice of reason to find compromise within the most stubborn of individuals, Zadkiel has been that sole individual many times over. Trusted to provide a calm environment in which to make decisions, she is the one Seraphim who is asked of to offer advice in a timely and well received manner. She has an extraordinary knack at appealing all with all present. Zadkiel does not mind playing mediator between parties, even if there are times when her own ideals cloud her mind. She is well practiced in taking her own desires completely out of the equation, making her an excellent third party. Not to mention that her presence has a calming factor in it's own right, something that is useful in drawing out focus or healing qualities.

| Intuition, Speed, Enduring, & Healing |​

During her time learning of time and fate itself, she has grown a very keen sense of intuition and foresight. It is a very particular sense that takes root in her, and only grows in strength over time until whatever she has felt has come to pass. This is the very same with other beings, Azrael named it Mercy's Eye as she can sense how truly repentant one is. This ability has come with experience alone and has evolved into almost a sixth sense. Born with three pairs of dove grey wings, she has incredible strength in each pair which span at nearly 15 feet. Zadkiel has the ability to take off from standing very quickly, leaving minor destruction in her wake as the wind from her wings can knock a full grown Ophanim off balance. In mid-air with deep strokes of her wings she can cause the air around her to stir, throwing away anyone too close to her. Something of a unique ability of hers is the fact she can take an extreme amount of damage, in any form, and it only make her more powerful. This is to say she is very mediocre in strength to begin with, but as she wears thin she is at her most powerful. There is of course the fact she is a skillful healer with a deep understanding of rudimentary practices, and the basic grasp of more elite healing factors.

3758e9ddd1c97adbeac7cef4f9151e76.jpg

Drawn from the heart where mercy, forgiveness, joy, and benevolence originates, is where Zadkiel's greatsword is held. The impressive weapon is extremely well balanced, with a crystallized blade and golden guard that extends sharply half the flat of the blade. Where many weapons cause physical harm, this one cuts all hope of forgiveness or mercy with a single cut against flesh. The effects of the blade are abysmal causing excruciating damage to the core of one's very being, replacing every desire with despair. With these immense effects the blade wrought, it causes even more pain to the bearer as she draws this material punishment from her very being. With each summoning, it is the sacrifice for Zadkiel to deliver the harshest mercy known. To know what is to feel the swift stab of merciless divine. The sword itself distinctly resembles a feather or very possibly a wing.

Zadkiel dons an elegant dress of white-silver armor which moves like silk around the body and is very good protection. It is light and does not weigh her down when in flight or fight, it very nearly like an elegant wedding gown. From afar it resembles an endless cascade of feathers that cover her upper body and fall in a full-length garment around her legs. On each tip of her wings, are golden accouterments that aid in protection, and duel as a weapon as she has full usage of each wing individually though it takes extreme focus.

divider.png

Weaknesses, Annoyances, Dislikes, Fears:

Zadkiel suffers from naivete and hesitation when it comes to stand for what she believes in. Though she is quick to forgive and grant mercy, it is not necessarily the most just path. Her insecurity and soft-spoken qualities can very well be her downfall.

Rashness and those who are quick to sneer down on those who move slowly than others have always irritated her in the worst ways. Though she herself was always thoughtful, those who move too quickly and end up making crucial mistakes have caused quite a number of hazards in her life. Those who cast stones in glass houses should be wary of her chastisements. Even an Angel of Mercy has her limits to those who are undeserving. Repetitious chores and lectures are also a source of sour moods for Zadkiel

Cruelty is the bane of her existence, as she cannot stand those with cold hearts and are destructive to the being around them.

The loss of humanity and love is a source of constant and often times irrational fear, just the thought of it is enough to cause Zadkiel to lose the rosy color of her skin in an instant. This is something she tends to fight for through all her days to preserve.

divider.png

@Salsacookies Kushiel is looking mighty fine. I'm excited and honestly lol that picture's better than Darkseid haha.

@Wittiford R. Eference I've posted about what powers Abaddon got, you have any ideas?

@Nameless Excited to see that Djinn in the works :)

@Rosie Feel free to make your character! If you need help, you can ask.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Idk, she just looks like a valley girl, with the pink hair and all.
Yeah I can see that lol. Yes her seduction is magical only physical is the pheromones.

@Salsacookies

Aha, most likely not. He seems to bend the soul to his will by way of fire and forge. Zadkiel coaxes and heals the soul to see what her will paves way to... they will be an excellent opposition.

@Rosie Wonderful CS! I wonder what pathetic antics Gabriel would do to get Zadkiel's attention haha. Wonderfully written, and with a history that's somewhat akin to my character's. You're accepted!

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
@Rosie Wonderful CS! I wonder what pathetic antics Gabriel would do to get Zadkiel's attention haha. Wonderfully written, and with a history that's somewhat akin to my character's. You're accepted!
Thank you very much! I am glad to be apart of this hellishly grand time, I tried to make it so where there may have been some history between the two. That way they could be more cohesive in story. :D

What happened to this site? All the coding's messed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.