Scrapyard Dogs: An Adventure Based Space RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, if we treat Zero-Shifting like, say, riding on a current. If you just turn out if the current, you would stop at some point. Yes, I can hear it already. No resistance in space. To that, I say that science can take a back seat to fun, for now. It just works.

How about shooting a smaller current ahead to slow down enough to get out of FTL?

Actually the whole 'aiming at a planet' makes sense. Well not directly at it, you'd want to aim off to the side a bit, then you could use gravity to slow you down.

Though that means you can ONLY stop near a planet.

Or, you know, maybe FTL is slightly more dangerous in this universe.

'Cause SPACEPOCALYPSE. FUCK YEAH!

The word "spacepocolypse" makes me giggle like a schoolgirl everytime I see it and I don't know why.

Anyway, I'm not a sciency kind of dude. I don't have an expelation for how anything in this universe would actually work within the paramiters of reality or any pre-existing universe. I know what I made up and I know what I BSed an explenation for. That's about it.

Edit because I can't read properly: Shooting ahead a second current of condensed space, something caused by breaking reality with a superweapon, is far beyond our current tech level. Think Mad Max in space with speed boosting bubbles and shit. That's the best I can explain everything. Sorry.

Well, either way. Laying a claim on this Medium Armoured Exo Skeleton Space Suit

1a6060c6e4e4538edb7abfa1fcd71046.jpg

Part of a wallpaper

Attachments

• 0ad299R.jpg
    0ad299R.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 2
I've already got all my character's looks and weapons all worked out, I just need a damned OOC and a sheet to fill out.

Not my RP, not my place.

Make a basic one of general info and alter it when the Skeleton does come up.

I might just make an ugly OOC on my phone and pretty it up when I can get back to my computer. It seems to be the best thing to do, what with the high amount of interest.

In fact... Gimme a day or two. I'll see what I can do.

I'll finish the OOC up tomorrow. If I don't sleep now, I won't live to make one at all. Later.

Most excellent, most excellent indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.