Scrapyard Dogs: An Adventure Based Space RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, if we treat Zero-Shifting like, say, riding on a current. If you just turn out if the current, you would stop at some point. Yes, I can hear it already. No resistance in space. To that, I say that science can take a back seat to fun, for now. It just works.

How about shooting a smaller current ahead to slow down enough to get out of FTL?

Actually the whole 'aiming at a planet' makes sense. Well not directly at it, you'd want to aim off to the side a bit, then you could use gravity to slow you down.

Though that means you can ONLY stop near a planet.

Or, you know, maybe FTL is slightly more dangerous in this universe.

'Cause SPACEPOCALYPSE. FUCK YEAH!

The word "spacepocolypse" makes me giggle like a schoolgirl everytime I see it and I don't know why.

Anyway, I'm not a sciency kind of dude. I don't have an expelation for how anything in this universe would actually work within the paramiters of reality or any pre-existing universe. I know what I made up and I know what I BSed an explenation for. That's about it.

Edit because I can't read properly: Shooting ahead a second current of condensed space, something caused by breaking reality with a superweapon, is far beyond our current tech level. Think Mad Max in space with speed boosting bubbles and shit. That's the best I can explain everything. Sorry.

Well, either way. Laying a claim on this Medium Armoured Exo Skeleton Space Suit

1a6060c6e4e4538edb7abfa1fcd71046.jpg

Part of a wallpaper

Attachments

• 0ad299R.jpg
    0ad299R.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 2
I've already got all my character's looks and weapons all worked out, I just need a damned OOC and a sheet to fill out.

Not my RP, not my place.

Make a basic one of general info and alter it when the Skeleton does come up.

I might just make an ugly OOC on my phone and pretty it up when I can get back to my computer. It seems to be the best thing to do, what with the high amount of interest.

In fact... Gimme a day or two. I'll see what I can do.

I'll finish the OOC up tomorrow. If I don't sleep now, I won't live to make one at all. Later.

Most excellent, most excellent indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.