Scrapyard Dogs: A Spacepocalypse RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Can I vote for Stukov? Everyone knows Russians are better than Lolis. This is a fact.

There isn't one. Just the two people that do engineering stuff. No ranks.

Yea, and I doubt either of our fine engineers would be terribly concerned with a triviality of attaching chief to the front of their job title. For varying reasons, granted, but still. The vote of, well, confidence is appreciated though, I'm sure Stukov would love to know he is so openly supported.

Well, a chief would be incharge of the engines and have the final say.

helium petitions against the title of chief engineer because quote on quote "that would make the bastards even more pretentious and hard to handle.. especially Stukov. Especially Stukov."
stukov and helium definitely won't be fast friends

in any case, if something... tragic... were to happen to our dear npc pilot.... i'd love to put it out there i would be more than happy to make a replacement character.... but god forbid such a thing... haha amiright guys

edit: are we allowed to post again now or should we wait until everyones posted?? who hasn't posted yet?

BTW, I have to ask, @Crono. Was Q directly based on her Street Fighter counterpart, or was that a coincidence?

latest

Damn... Quite a big coincidence. They're practically the same, apart from weapons and asthetics.

Anyway, great posts so far, everyone! Glad I stopped being a lazy asshole! Ill get on a reply soon enough.

Is that pic SF's Q, or an evil Inspector Gadget?

Reactions: Romaan and Aedion
Levi's thoughts are done.

Reactions: Romaan
Reactions: Romaan
Rather badass looking I must say. But just so we're clear, Q is not a robot. If she was she would have been shut down by a EMP a long time ago.

You could technically say that every Scapyard Dog is a cyborg. And no.
...Wizard?
zhxu4Ni.gif

Also, Stukov is currently in the Armory and Isaac is sending a message to the man specifically. Unless our radios don't work that way for some god-forsaken reason.

It's unclear if SF's Q is a robot, either. It's the preveiling theory, but he has a muscular system, so...

...Wizard?
zhxu4Ni.gif

Also, Stukov is currently in the Armory and Isaac is sending a message to the man specifically. Unless our radios don't work that way for some god-forsaken reason.
While that would be awesome, no. And Mable was walking into the armory, but I'll edit the post if you like.