Scrapyard Dogs: A Spacepocalypse RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I could see them being used like that in the Old World. Maybe a handful of places in this new post-spacepocalyptic world would use them as servants, but I feel they'd be more heavily used in military functions to oppress people, enforce their rule, conquer other factions, and hunt outlaws.

I'm also not saying they aren't widely used as servants. I'm just saying military application, such as would be developed by the IMPF, would render Asimov's laws asinine laws.

Of course, full-on robots might not even exist in this universe at all/anymore, as that's all up to Daws. This is fun, though.

Reactions: Thomas McTavish
a is for all the crew is freakin out
b is for b line outta here
c is for crying when military attacks ur ship
d is for drama on the dawson

a is for all the crew is freakin out
b is for b line outta here
c is for crying when military attacks ur ship
d is for drama on the dawson

Ah hell.

Poor Sigs...

But, time for the Dogs to get a meal. Boys and girl *coughrobotcough*, let's fly.

Reactions: Romaan
r i p sigs and their 5 secs worth of screentime [word time?]

Poor Sigs...

But, time for the Dogs to get a meal. Boys and girl *coughrobotcough*, let's fly.

DAMMIT MAN! YOU HAD TO MENTION SIGS!! WHY MUST YOU GIVE ME THE FEELS IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE!! Lol"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Thomas McTavish
@LeviAckerman97 Just one thing:
"...the figure in armor says. Removing their helmet..."

Didn't you just open a hole in the side of the ship? Wouldn't she be suffocating without her helmet on?

That escalated way too quickly when this was supposed to be a routine gig. I think someone jumped the shark, a bit... @LeviAckerman97, don't do that again. I'll decide when this kind of shit happens. Clear?

Reactions: Baddamobs
And compþetely punched through a corvette without resistance.

Reactions: Baddamobs
Right, so what's the plan? Do we edit the posts that have been made, roll it back to original plan?

We kinda didn't have a moment to really breathe with that sudden stuff going on, let our characters climb up the hill before rolling down into chaos.

We kinda didn't have a moment to really breathe with that sudden stuff going on, let our characters climb up the hill before rolling down into chaos.
WE GO OVER THE HILL WHEN YOU CAN GO THROUGH IT

OUR DRILL WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS

Reactions: Romaan
WE GO OVER THE HILL WHEN YOU CAN GO THROUGH IT

OUR DRILL WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS
but drilling a hill isn't going heavenwards. It's going horizontal if not slightly down.

is the ship still getting attacked then or?

but drilling a hill isn't going heavenwards. It's going horizontal if not slightly down.
Look, we're Skirmishers. Our job is to fuck up the enemy with shit tons of explosives and bullets.

Math isn't my strong suit.

Well, it is a lot of bother to ask for a major edit when it has already passed

Well, regardless, I'll make the necessary edits as need be, or lack there of as decided. Then again, I would not have much editing to do, change the reason and a bit of dialogue, but others would have to rewrite major portions of their stuff, so I won't express an opinion either way on that, not formally.

I wouldn't mind. Wouldn't be the first time I've rewritten things.