Scrapyard Dogs: A Spacepocalypse RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
hmm, what about a skype group chat? makes it easier to stay in touch w everyone??

Like I said, I have no computer access. Skype on mobile is awkward to use at best.

oh, no its okey i was just asking if there was going to be one? i can set it up if you want or we can wait until you get around to it ^^"

If you mean the Skype thing, I would like to do that myself. If you mean the IC, I literally just set that up.

i meant the skype thing, and alright. the ic looks good, i'm typing up a response now

oh but imagine the sad montages w this cheery tune playing (movie scene where Jace presses the button on his little old stereo playing the song before he sits on his bed, head in his hands, anyone?) after perhaps one of the crew dies on a mission and everyone is upset and angry and crying haha i love angst
DAMMIT MAN I JUST WOKE UP WHY MUST YOU GIVE ME FEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS ;^:

Reactions: Aedion and Romaan
Made a change to Jace's normal appearance. I found a better picture than what I had at the time I made his CS.

Reactions: Romaan
oh but imagine the sad montages w this cheery tune playing (movie scene where Jace presses the button on his little old stereo playing the song before he sits on his bed, head in his hands, anyone?) after perhaps one of the crew dies on a mission and everyone is upset and angry and crying haha i love angst

edit: btw when are we starting the rp
And then we cut to their stuff being torn apart and rebuilt to be bigger, badder, and shootier by the resident madman, with no sense of timing or respect to the recently deceased. And a most excellent post has been made, time to introduce the good Stukov.

Didn't get any notifications for some reason. I'll try to get my post up as soon as possible.

Levi's thoughts on the crew:

Sen: "She's the captain. I don't understand her peace first, shot second philosophy. Probably because the people we need to make peace with are shooting at us. With guns. Trying to kill us. But, she's a good leader. And I get a paycheck after every raid. Even if I lose it to Helium in strip poker."

Stukov: "Stukov is one crazy bastard, pun intended. I don't know how many times he has asked me to come to the engineering deck to 'test' some new tech, but I've heard the screams that come out of there. I stay away if at all possible."

Mabel: "Don't call her 'grease-monkey', 'chihuahua', or 'short'. She will use her big as fuck wrench and smack you with it. And, if you see her near my X-Wing, TELL ME. Last time she touched it, she hacked my comm so every time I went to send a transmission, something retarded would come out like 'THE COW GO'S MOO!!!!!'"

Jace: "He's a cool guy. I've played poker with him a couple times, and he's a damn good fighter. I can easily knock back a few with him."

Killian: "I'm a little aprehensive about him. Knowing that he was actually inside doesn't help much. Neither does his dog."

Aideen: "That fucking bitch scares me! First time I tried petting her, she damn near tore my fucking arm off. Killian says it's cause she doesn't know me. I say it's cause she's a temperamental bitch."

Minrah: "Being a skirmisher and getting hurt, I'm in the sick bay a lot, so we've talked a little. She's definitely an improvement over the last one of her kind I met. The last one tried shooting me in the back as I walked out of a bar. He was one of the few I've met who DIDNT advocate peace."

Helium: "Never play strip poker with her. EVER. You will lose. Every time. Just ask Jace."

Q, Klayo, and Issac: "I don't talk to them much, so I can't really form an opinion on them."

Last edited:
this might sound silly, but i think the position for pilot could be a cool addition character-wise to the crew? atm they're an npc apparently, but one more member to the crew couldn't hurt and it'd be fun !! like our own joker monroe (winkwink mass effect)

I still love that "Spacepocalypse" was included into the title of this thread. XD

That's a point: the Dawson seems like a pretty big ship, so what's the size of the crew, roughly? I mean, in addition to us (since you mentioned a pilot or something in the first IC post)?

A ship that large...the title would be more like a Helmsman.

There are a few NPC's around for the roles I forgot about, but the DC is generally a severely understaffed ship. Not nearly enough people to fill every role, meaning everyone can technically do a little of every job to make up for the shortage of hands. It also makes getting more people later an easier endeavour.

Reactions: Romaan