Scrapyard Dogs: A Spacepocalypse RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hmm, not been quite able to post as of late, which I apologize for, but I'll be fine (And work with) whatever is decided to do. Whether its a full reboot, run with the current set up, mass edits, whatever.

Well, I will wait with my post whether we do a retake or not.

I'm going to take a break, think it through, and get a much more planned out and structured one for you guys. This was very spurr of the moment, poorly planned, and done by a bad GM. Frankly, all of you deserve more. If and when I bring it back, I'll let you know. However, until then, I'm going see if staff can delete the other one.

I'm going to take my time building this. I want this to be my Magnum Opus, or something like that. I might have a few other RP's to build my GMing skills, in the mean time. Sorry to waste everyone's time, like this. I hope I see all of you in the reboot.

Reactions: Crono
I'm going to take a break, think it through, and get a much more planned out and structured one for you guys. This was very spurr of the moment, poorly planned, and done by a bad GM. Frankly, all of you deserve more. If and when I bring it back, I'll let you know. However, until then, I'm going see if staff can delete the other one.

I'm going to take my time building this. I want this to be my Magnum Opus, or something like that. I might have a few other RP's to build my GMing skills, in the mean time. Sorry to waste everyone's time, like this. I hope I see all of you in the reboot.
Welp, if you need any help with things I guess at least some of us are willing to give our input.

If you need anything from me, just shoot me a message. I'll do what I can, when I am available.

Well, that's a shame to hear, but you gotta do what ya gotta do, I guess. Just say if you need anything.

624e70dbd7e7712ca6d6b50c930d2429.jpg

See ya then @Daws Combine . If ya need help, just shoot me a pm.

Maybe scale the game down from universe to galactic?

pm me if/once you redo this roleplay !! i love the concept and a well executed one has a lot of potential !! don't be too hard on yourself daws, it was a combined mess from all of us not just yours so if you need help with anything hmu !!

Jace goes on an interstellar bar crawl, and after a few bets and drunken brawls/thefts/"pranks", becomes the IMPF's most wanted criminal. He disappears into anonymity for several years, only drawn out by news of Stukov's new super weapon. He gets the crazy bastard too drunk to stand and kills him, and then blows up the doom machine, effectively saving the galaxy from another spacepocalypse. As the IMPF arrives, Jace is already gone, once again returning to a quiet life, hidden among the stars with his amassed fortune.

Jason "Jace" Adamant, the most infamous Scrapyard Dog of his time, passes 65 years after his time aboard the Dawson's Christian at the age of 93, sending a signal containing an encoded coordinate set of the location of his fortune for another Scrapyard Dog to find. Among the riches are 308 billion standard monetary units, a log of his life, his prized Jackal starfighter, and an old recording of the ancient Terran song Hound Dog by Elvis Presley.

All the feels are now yours.

If this ever gets booted up again, someone tell me asap. Or hell, if anyone wants to do a 1x1 RP or something with our characters in the mean time, feel free.

• Love
Reactions: Romaan
Hey y'all. I'm in another scifi role play and we need more people. It's based about 18 years after the breach closes in pacific rim. I figured if y'all want to join, the skirmishers could be Jaeger pilots, engineering could do r and d, and merchants could get fuel and supplies. I don't know if anyone would be interested, but here is the IC for it:

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/pacific-rim-revival-ic.118715/

If you pm the gm, she can get you the ooc.

Jace goes on an interstellar bar crawl, and after a few bets and drunken brawls/thefts/"pranks", becomes the IMPF's most wanted criminal. He disappears into anonymity for several years, only drawn out by news of Stukov's new super weapon. He gets the crazy bastard too drunk to stand and kills him, and then blows up the doom machine, effectively saving the galaxy from another spacepocalypse. As the IMPF arrives, Jace is already gone, once again returning to a quiet life, hidden among the stars with his amassed fortune.

Jason "Jace" Adamant, the most infamous Scrapyard Dog of his time, passes 65 years after his time aboard the Dawson's Christian at the age of 93, sending a signal containing an encoded coordinate set of the location of his fortune for another Scrapyard Dog to find. Among the riches are 308 billion standard monetary units, a log of his life, his prized Jackal starfighter, and an old recording of the ancient Terran song Hound Dog by Elvis Presley.

All the feels are now yours.

If this ever gets booted up again, someone tell me asap. Or hell, if anyone wants to do a 1x1 RP or something with our characters in the mean time, feel free.

Helium Sun was successful exactly because she wasn't the most well-known. From merchant to thief, she finally found the location of the long sought after artifact that was responsible for the murder of her mother and massacre of an entire colony. Working on the Dawson wasn't going to cut it when you weren't exactly looking to share the profits, so she goes rogue, maintaining only limited contact with her old pals, namely Jace who really seemed to have kicked off his career, and Minrah, who she remained fond of. The IMPF know her only by code names, her existence rumored as she slips in and out, stealing their most valuable possessions and leaving them a few... gifts. Publicly, the accidents are blames on dear old Jace, the poor sod. Sun always insist they catch up for a few drinks, but their jobs keep them both busy, and wanted criminals of the IMPF have no place having a beer and betting on intergalactic football games.
She dies during a job, pulls the trigger on herself rather than be caught. Went out with a boom, to say the least. At least the kid she took under her wing made it out alive. Sun was never the kind to give in to old age anyway. If you have to go down, go down swinging. She records her last words, out of a dramatic flare more than anything else.
Make it a good one, hound dogs.

• Love
Reactions: Thomas McTavish
As everyone is making these rather touching endings I would like to say that mine was solely for humorous purposes.