Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
Intro
Welcome and hello to my Iwaku peoples. Here is a little RP I had an idea to do like an hour ago and I decided it would be interesting to try out. This is a No Bios type of thing so that means you don't need to make a Character Sheet but if you want to you can. This is meant to be a relaxing and chilled RP.

Rules
No Mary Sues
This is a Magical Girl RP so you probably want to play a girl
All Iwaku Rules apply
Romance is allowed, just when you get to the nitty gritty take it to PM.
To help out a little but, just put your location and name before your post if you want.

Premise
The worlds of Sol are in a great decline and systems peoples are being suppressed by the interplanetary governments. Ordinary people are in poverty and are penniless. In abandon mining facilities and in huge future slums, lay a darker truth, monsters roam around making the weak fear for their lives. The officials don't know what to do, but you do.

You are a Magical Girl and were gifted the power to fight these monsters and protect the innocent. The thing that has caused the monsters to exist are the same as the reason the Magical Girls are around. Mars was destroyed by a great unknown catastrophe that caused special radiation to find it way all over the system as well as cause the depression humans have been facing.

You have heard by whatever means, that when Mars exploded one of the fragment went off into space and still has something on it: A half destroyed lab that was used to discover the radiation that made you into a Magical Girl.

Interesting, never seen this combination before. ...Except maybe Powerpuff girls due to the radiation bit but eh. Will keep an eye on this!

Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
Okay, I'll bite.
Lol K, I saw your somewhere else I think not sure where. I just love it how you use one of though generic windows images.

Any questions?

@daird

Last edited:
Interesting, never seen this combination before. ...Except maybe Powerpuff girls due to the radiation bit but eh. Will keep an eye on this!
Yah my friend wanted me to explain why it was, it's open to change at your guys suggestions.

@chaosheart13

Last edited:
So...this some sort of Eclipse Phase meets Madoka thing? Because it seems a bit that way. Certainly does sound interesting, so I'd like to see what it shapes up into.

Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
Status
Not open for further replies.