School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems nicely worded to me....what he needs is a big fat Red Bull. XD

This rp is gonna be so much fun....I can't wait for Jack to terrorize the school.
Could I use the head/principle as an Npc occasionally? I'm gonna need her/him in my first post.

@ChaosMage you think Eris is the only one going to find him terribly frustrating? Think about Yala, the one that basically enforces the rules? He'll probably be #1 on her watch list.
But I don't quite get why he would be coming to the school, not if he seems to thrive pretty well on his own already?
Oh and Eris has been here for the fourth year a second time, (so five years) which is the max, yet your character implies that he was there first?

@Kimu11 The way you've written it out now gives a bit more depth to understanding his powers, yes it's perfectly good and understandable now.

@Vinyl well I guess so, but it kind of depends on what you're planning with her, as I'm needing her in various things as well.

We've got a stone cold enforcer of rules, a little scaredy cat, a light rebel, a daredevil, a happy go lucky outlooker, a goofy silent observer, an aloof lazy loner, and a big ol' trouble maker (once a few things are sorted).

I'm guessing we have a fairly interesting spread of personalities here :P

You know what we're missing? The silent hero :O It should be a dragon. Flat out NPC dragon.
I love you new avatar btw <33

Thanks, total Pepper Potts fan here XD

Ahem anyway,
Well define silent hero. That kind of requires a situation to be saved from and all that XD
And one of the teachers is a dragon, yes :P

Edit: plus there is one character that is silent. Not sure if he's really a hero type. Otherwise I could bring in Mayula. She's blind deaf and mute since birth, can't get much more quiet than that after all :P

Last edited:
The Ogden Academy is one of the last schools in the world that is a safe haven for those who are beyond ordinary.
Students that come here belong to all races, species, and subcategories, though the most common category you will find on the grounds are humans with gifts.

In this roleplay you can play any of the students of any of the entry years. The ages can range quite diverse due to the differences in races, species and subcategories.
There are classes to follow, rules to uphold, friends to be made, and learn how to fit in with society.
Or,
There are classes to skip, rules to break, enemies to be made, and learn how to make a mess of the mortal world.

I was thinking he doesn't need to stay there..but he does due to it kind of being a sanctuary for those who are beyond ordinary. Kind of based it off of the first page intro for this OOC. Since he has a place that he knows he can "feast" off of continuously, he would probably stay there a majority of the time if he can. If not, I can edit him a little. :)

@Olissa I was being completely and totally un serious and now I'm laughing hysterically because I want a dragon D; its like the laugh-cry scenario o.o

Unfortunately only actual students can be part of the school, a sanctuary for those five years. They train people to be able to hide in society, and beyond that they let the students go.
Only the teachers are here longer than 4/5 years. And due to the nature of the story I can't have people playing the teachers aside from moving an NPC

And we have a dragon student! Who mostly walks around as a humanoid :)

Alright, that's fine.....I edited his CS. Let me know if that's better since this makes him more of an official student I hope....:P

Last edited:
As far as I can see, he's good.

Reactions: MagiKin
Do we have an official IC forum yet?

Th IC hasn't been been started yet, hope to do so soon though.

Thanks! Aaaand done! I have edited his character sheet to add all the specific explanations to the "others" list :D

Saw it, :)
I'll add those that have been accepted and aren't part of the second post yet soon.

Awesomesauce :) We'll wait for it then.

Heheh, Inky is most definitely a silent hero. He's mute and all and not very violent, but constantly charges himself with helping others and that sort of thing c: It comes with the empathy thing, sort of. Also, is Jack the troublemaker? Just curious xD

ALSO.....I just need the head mistress for one post to be angry at Jack in her intro. Also, Jack invented a robot called SexKitten 4.0 as a gag gift....wasn't sure if...I could include it in this rp. It doesn't do mature things, it's just a cute automated kitten that throws its voice into different rooms and says dirty things in front of guests as a prank.

Well maybe run by what you want the headmistress to do and stuff by me in a PM that way I'll be able to give you a better judgment on how the Headmistress would really respond to the situation.

And your characters I quickly described as the light rebel, and the goofy silent observer.

To be honest, I kind of need to think of a reason for Jack to be able to stay at the school, 'cause most things she does would get her most likely expelled in a normal situation 0 - 0
(She's a really bad girl, don't tell her I said that)

Could she have maybe designed the school security system or is working on something else for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.