School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrote her down as happy go lucky outlooker XD but hey, it was just a quick line off the top of my head what I recalled of the characters. So things could be off

Can Eris and Jack be bffls :O!?
That makes sense X'D I'd call her a happy go lucky outlooker as well x3

Oh geez, don't even worry about calling her that, you're just about right! It's just, I know a lot of GMs that get kinda anxious when things don't go as they realistically would, and I feel like realistically she would be expelled xD

Heh...and sure, maybe they could be friends c:
Depends. Jack's friends have to put up with a lot of shit =3= They'd probs be fine if Eris doesn't have a short temper

Reactions: Ali
School works on magic basically, and is over centuries old.
What could keep her there is that… the school provides for security, free lodging and food is occasionally given to certain students. (scholarships stuff) so maybe she'd kinda have to stay because of having a 'scholarship'?
Plus, this school deals with magical people… you have no idea how much sh*t the faculty put up with daily just because they believe they're doing the right and only thing possible XD

I am getting hyped as well! Can't wait! :D

I adore your character so much, you have nooo idea...
I actually have a dragon-guy character that I almost put in here and didn't, and now I'm glad I didn't xD
Dragons <3
Dragooons <3
When I was little I used to think I was a dragon on the inside and I'd jump off of swingsets and roar and shit it was really bad

Reactions: Ali
I do hope to start this soon ^-^

I am flattered hahaha XD Hey! Why didn't you include him in the story anyway? He and Rai would have become buddies or at least my little awkward lazy weirdo wouldn't feel so alone now that there is another dragon student around >w< Or better yet, he would get soooo intimidated because he belongs to the "under evolved" subspecies per se, which would cause more drama in the story :P And that's a good thing <3

But omg you like love dragons too? TwT Glad you didn't hurt yourself that bad (I hope you didn't hurt yourself at all) But aren't they just cool? I actually have two books about dragons at home and I'm working on getting more stuff about them.. I am hoping they exist somewhere down the evolutionary line of dinosaurs D': Like with the theory of having the T-rex as the ancestor of a chicken.. Dragons could be the creatures that went between bird and reptile aside from the Archeopteryx.. *Sigh* I could be wrong, but I am still hoping and dreaming about them being real at least at one point in time D':

I have TONS of books. I used to draw them and paint them and I wanted to do some 3d modeling and character design, and I was reaallly good xD
But then some kid in school made fun of me for it and I stopped, because meek ;n;
And lost the touch.
so much regret
/sob

WHAT?! Don't you even give up on the dragon fandom you person, you! >.< You can still get back to it :'D

Yeah, maybe I'll work on that this summer ^ - ^;
I was a really sensitive kid =3=;

No problem ^_^ For now, let's watch our characters interact from the sideline hehe

Sideline? My gosh if you could ever get your characters to behave so much you can just watch them from the sidelines you must have a lot of faith in them XD *reels Yala in very close* This one in particular has a tendency to run off into very peculiar directions.

Oh, I do have faith in Rai here ^_^ *turns to look at Rai only to see him curled up in a corner, dozing off* That harmless little lizard ahahaha! ^____^;; Just tell Yala to watch her step. She might trip on this guy XP

Important notice
What happens to your character(s) when their power dies out? (This goes for everyone that has joined in)
It's kind of crucial to know that, as there is a nullifier in the game who shuts off powers constantly.

I guess it really depends on the situation. Oooh.. Now that you said it.. It's going to cause Rai a lot of damage :o I am not sure if I should state it here due to spoilers X3 So far, I can say that my character will be affected in three different ways depending on what he is doing at the moment his powers were nullified..

Oh god.....Inkie would probably just curl up and die if he lost his empathy :(
Since he doesn't really talk much it's his only form of real, special connection to the people around him. His emotions are his laif :c

This rp is gonna be so much fun xD Also, Rai sounds freaking...ADORABLE CX

If I tried to control Jack, I feel like I'd just be wasting my time

If his powers were nullified, would there just be a random dragon in thee hallway?

my character will probably just get annoyed, but as long as he's causing trouble...then he'll be ok. :P

Well your Inkie would regain his powers (everyone would) the moment that Olissa stepped out of the way again. She's just an annoying presence for those that want to use their magic basically XD

Olissa inadvertently causes a bunch of chaos due to her powers actually

Status
Not open for further replies.